Posts by bang99

JUDY! YES!

Well, how you're doing?!

Yes, the IVA event was great! Hidden switches! Great scientific audiance and feedback after that event!

Just ask the IVA admins for another great Rossi event @IVA.

Submit the response right here!

Babble on.

That's all I have to say!

What does the board of "ADVISERS" comment on using sockpuppets on something that is called "Journal of Nuclear Physics"

ADVISERS

The Journal will publish papers, in the areas of interest, without charge.

All papers will be reviewed by our scientific council to ensure scientific rigor and compliance with copyright law.

Publications will not be corrected and will be published “as received” in chronological order of receipt.

The authors are solely responsible for the contents of their papers.

BOARD OF ADVISERS:

Prof. Michael Melich (DOD – USA)

Prof. Alberto Carnera (INFM – University of Padova – Italy)

Prof. Pierluca Rossi (University of Bologna – Italy)

Prof. Luciana Malferrari (University of Bologna – Italy)

Prof. George Kelly (University of New Hampshire – USA)

Prof. Stremmenos Christos (Bologna University – Italy)

Richard Noceti, Ph.D. (LTI-global.com)

Sockpuppets are OKAY!?

First of all, don't call me a hater! Call me a "babbler", that's okay in memorial to Adrian Ashfield .

Secondary: YES, Rossi is using sockpuppets on his blog!

We've had here a good analysis by Bob.

http://www.rossilivecat.com/ is a good source but http://www.rossilivecat.com/all does not work anymore.

With http://www.rossilivecat.com/all and a PC "state of the art" and a >100MBit internet connection, you can (not) easliy browse all Dott. Rossi

claims. And you could see all his contradictions. But(t) that's gone. No overall sighting of his claims and his "rubbish" (I'm german, is that the real expression) answers.

Let's not forget the (invisible) 1MW heatexchanger @Doral and the magic powersupply @IVA.

And he is not a 'Sir'.

Maybe Dott. A. Rossi or A. Rossi, PH.D.

But, we've had that already...

Whenever Rossi talks about electricity, energy and power, I wonder what the hell he is talking about..

There are primary cells (not designed to be recharged -> battery) and secondary cells (rechargeable -> accumulators).

Super CAPs are of cource rechareable!

Why should a super capacitor can not handle the task, that Rossi says, a AA type secondary cell can handle?

• Andrea Rossi July 19, 2019 at 1:41 PM

Rick Meisinger:

0- warning: it is not ready yet

1- a small battery, for example AA rechargeable type, will be enough to start it

2- not necessarily. It can be Off or On depending on the duty

3- n.a.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Hello A. Rossi

The electric E-Cat seems to be in a very good development path and requires a battery with very low energy capacity for start-up.

Could this boot also be obtained with a super capacitor that would be automatically recharged by the E-Cat?

All my support for your job.

Congratulations on the (1-6) tennis.

I hope that progress is real and that it is not a small weakness of Ms. Rossi.

Best regards

Raffaele

• Andrea Rossi July 20, 2019 at 9:33 AM

Raffaele Bongo:

The progress is real !!! ( How can you doubt about it ? )

No, because a battery grants us the voltage and the amperage we need when we start up the Ecat. The battery is necessary only when we start and when we start the capacitor could be not charged.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

A) "[...] a small battery, for example AA rechargeable type, will be enough to start it"

B) "[...] and when we start the capacitor could be not charged."

My synapses knotted...

It's just an irrational feeling.

I hope he is not in depression.

He also suffers from eye degeneration. I hope for him that it's not getting worther.

Please come back and call us 'Babblers' :saint:.

He digged himself into a very deep hole with his pro-Rossi postings all over the Internet over the years. Maybe he is still hoping for commercial breakthrou and will return here than...

I miss him!