bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

• Andrea Rossi July 25, 2019 at 8:45 AM

Rick 57:

The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized. The big problem of the Seebeck Effect is the directional fusion of the semiconductors impossible to be performed with massive quantities and consequently very expensive ( I had to work for a month to make several grams to reach a 20% of efficiency and this made a kW of power cost thousands of dollars- the failure came when we tried to industrialize the directional fusion, at which point the efficiency lost an order of magnitude ), nothing to do with the Ecat.

Warm Regards,

A.r.

• The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized.

"The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized."

-> Good choice! Robots will make this great gadgets! ABB is a good choice! Like forever!

"The big problem of the Seebeck Effect is the directional fusion of the semiconductors impossible to be performed with massive quantities and consequently very expensive ( I had to work for a month to make several grams to reach a 20% of efficiency and this made a kW of power cost thousands of dollars- the failure came when we tried to industrialize the directional fusion, at which point the efficiency lost an order of magnitude ), nothing to do with the Ecat."

-> What?!

You can not do this?!

Invent new materials! Invent new electrical devices!

You've done that before!

Why not now!

No, no, no!

@wecatglobal: Why should that all fail now?!

"nothing to do with the Ecat."

Ah, that's better! The new E-Cat Leonardo will provide heat, electricity and PIZZA and more CONDOS!

That's fine! Puh!

Demo will be when, where?

JUDY! YES!

Well, how you're doing?!

Yes, the IVA event was great! Hidden switches! Great scientific audiance and feedback after that event!

Just ask the IVA admins for another great Rossi event @IVA.

Submit the response right here!

Babble on.

That's all I have to say!

What does the board of "ADVISERS" comment on using sockpuppets on something that is called "Journal of Nuclear Physics"

ADVISERS

The Journal will publish papers, in the areas of interest, without charge.

All papers will be reviewed by our scientific council to ensure scientific rigor and compliance with copyright law.

Publications will not be corrected and will be published “as received” in chronological order of receipt.

The authors are solely responsible for the contents of their papers.

BOARD OF ADVISERS:

Prof. Michael Melich (DOD – USA)

Prof. Alberto Carnera (INFM – University of Padova – Italy)

Prof. Pierluca Rossi (University of Bologna – Italy)

Prof. Luciana Malferrari (University of Bologna – Italy)

Prof. George Kelly (University of New Hampshire – USA)

Prof. Stremmenos Christos (Bologna University – Italy)

Richard Noceti, Ph.D. (LTI-global.com)

Sockpuppets are OKAY!?

First of all, don't call me a hater! Call me a "babbler", that's okay in memorial to @Adrian Ashfield.

Secondary: YES, Rossi is using sockpuppets on his blog!

We've had here a good analysis by Bob.

http://www.rossilivecat.com/ is a good source but http://www.rossilivecat.com/all does not work anymore.

With http://www.rossilivecat.com/all and a PC "state of the art" and a >100MBit internet connection, you can (not) easliy browse all Dott. Rossi

claims. And you could see all his contradictions. But(t) that's gone. No overall sighting of his claims and his "rubbish" (I'm german, is that the real expression) answers.

Let's not forget the (invisible) 1MW heatexchanger @Doral and the magic powersupply @IVA.

And he is not a 'Sir'.

Maybe Dott. A. Rossi or A. Rossi, PH.D.

But, we've had that already...