pelgrim108 Member
  • Member since Oct 17th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by pelgrim108

Excerpt from old 2011 or 2012 video. Rossi said it would be shipped within two weeks to USA.
    Bad quality. 8)

---> part 1

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

---> part 2

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nice find Barty. I had not seen that video before. I found a copy that was published in 2011.

External Content www.youtube.com

Now found the video within the article from september 2011 by Mats Lewan in Ny Teknik.
    http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter…energi/article3264361.ece

www*youtube*com/channel/UCf9zAhQvRoCkFJm-HCTWYxA/videos

Доклад: Чернов Иван Петрович, д.ф-м.н., Томский политехнический университет (ТПУ),
    г.Томск, "Физика процессов в системах «метал-водород» при внешнем воздействии"
    на семинаре по холодному ядерному синтезу и шаровой молнии
    (рук. Самсоненко Н.В.) в РУДН, Москва, 28.05.2015г.

I will take this video down if so requested by Nick Oseyko. I hope he aproves.

20150526 171847 inner coil gets 20W

Take a look at this News page from mr Santilli's company. http://www.thunder-fusion.com/news.php
    It is rife with astonishing news. A few teasers:
    - Scientists Confirm Santilli Detection of Antimatter Galaxies, Cosmic Rays and Asteroids
    - Apparent nuclear transmutations without neutron emission triggered by pseudoprotons

Look at this news release
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news…-divisions-300040118.html
    A few teasers:
    - achieving the first synthesis of neutrons from a hydrogen gas
    - The Company has discovered means for enhancing the energy output of fuel combustion via basically new nuclear processes such as synthesis during combustion of Carbon-12 and Oxygen 16 into Silicon-28

Both Mills and Santilly use their own non-mainstream physics to develop commercial applications.
    Off course succesfully putting products in the market makes it really interesting.

AND they use mininukes (by charging uranium with hydrogen - AS IN CF - , critical mass can be bypassed (Emilio Del Giudice)http://www.peacelink.it/disarmo/docs/25.pdf)!!!! http://www.usavsus.info/WTC-MoreEvidence.htmhttp://www.prop1.org/2000/ban225f.htm

911 was a blatant inside job false flag, very sophisticated and highly technological. Not possible to get away with it without immediately threatening the other nations of the world and the abcense of dissident mainstream media. A grandiose spectacle to start off the international war on terror.

WeWant LENR , I agree with you.
    An Israeli boeing airliner once toke a nosedive into a highrise ( 10 story or so) residential flat in the suburb of Amsterdam in my country.
    The news right away came with the story that this freightplane had roses and parfume as the cargo so that the cargo fire was not dangerous.
    There was no - "alleged" - "so they told us" -"preliminairy information" about it.
    Of all media in my country there was only one journalist that gathered information from the witnesses and dared to relay the oddities of the disaster and aftermath.
    In hindsight, after a congressional hearing it turned out that the plane was loaded with advanced weaponry and that the reporting of this journalist was the most accurate of all.
    That was for me the first time when I realised that the media in my country where doing propaganda and didnt care for the truth.
    I trust them when they report a fire, everything more complex then that I would have to verify for myself.

Sterling Allen about this video:

I think that he is absolutely right about this.