Zephir_AWT Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 21st 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Zephir_AWT

Claims of having a lab rat experiment are very different than actually having one. Can you refer us to various groups that have made use of NANOR's kit to gradually characterize LENR? (Preview of your answer, should you answer directly: you can't.)

Such an objection smells with pluralistic ignorance, which is red herring behind one century long dismissal of cold fusion as such with mainstream physics.

The proponents of this physics claim, that cold fusion doesn't exist, because nobody did succeed with it. ...?!? Well, OK - maybe he succeeded, but it was long time ago and no one has replicated it yet. Well, maybe he already replicated it, but he hasn't published it in serious scientific journal! Well, shit - maybe some journals about it still exist, but they're not peer-reviewed...!! ..Jeez, some of them are possibly reviewed - but they're of low impact and they didn't pass the scrutiny yet - that's it!!!

And so on - at the very end every evidence of cold fusion will get diluted with unwillingness of physicists to engage in serious replications of cold fusion and the vicious circle of pluralistic ignorance gets closed: the cold fusion doesn't exist, because - you know - no one is willing to try it. But the objective truth cannot depend on our subjective attitude.

In dense aether model the principles of fusion and energy formation are similar at all distance scales, as its geometric effect of leveling of space-time curvature. From this general perspective the LENR theory is similar to recent models of leaking energy from black holes via low-dimensional jets and worm holes. It's important to realize, that the visible matter is metastable: it has been formed during explosions of supernovae in similar way, like the black holes were formed during collapse of quasars. We are living and floating as a thin layer of chemical elements at the molten iron ball: the elements heavier and more lightweight than iron/nickel shouldn't be there, they remained only because these explosions weren't fully equilibrial and they just wait for the opportunity to finish this transform. The atom nuclei of different size therefore have tendency to merge and fuse, which is delayed with surface tension of strong positive space-time curvature at their surface. Their coalescing would require the temporal formation of thin narrow necks of the opposite space-time curvature in similar way, like during merging of mercury droplets shaken inside the test tube, but in essence it's negentropic effect resulting from metastable system.

I even presume, that overunity effects observed within ferromagnetic systems and elsewhere have the similar origin: the observable matter is metastable in contact with vacuum and it tends to equalize its energy content with it. Due to surface tension of matter this equalization can run only at the places, where this surface gets broken with hyperdimensional interactions in similar way, like the black hole evaporates only at the places, where the event horizon gets scratched. At the very end we are generating the energy just by accelerating the evaporation of matter temporarily formed during gravitational collapse back into radiation by punching of worm holes of negative entropy and space-time curvature in it.

Cold fusion has many possible explanations, only some of which involve fusion

There are multiple nuclear reactions, from this reasons I'm focused just to the molten-lithium / deuteron system, which is free of lattice artifacts and various complexities and it definitely produces helium. Within metal lattices the 1D effects at the nuclear level can be complemented with another 1D artifacts at higher fractal levels: the molecular orbitals, nanocracks, whiskers, laser beams and so on - but the low-dimensionality is always the key of my approach to LENR catalysis. The fusion can be understood in general sense, once the heat energy gets formed with combining of more/smaller atom nuclei results few or large one (i.e. opposite to fission). It may not include the strong nuclear interaction.

Your reply to my points is general

This is given just by broadness and complexity of subject. The development of LENR theory is like the hoarding the cats: I'm struggling to find the common ground, which everyone could agree with. From the same reason I cannot agree with various AxilAxil claims, that nanocracks, surface plasmons, superconductivity, dense hydrogen, Bose condensates, Rydberg matter, monopoles, etc. are the KEY for LENR, Whereas in particular LENR systems these concepts may be heavily modified or even completely missing, I prefer to explain, how these particular insights may get linked with more general principles: dimensionality of system, because this may be the only remaining connecting point of multiple LENRs. Once we get more detailed, we will lose the general grasp of subject.

During research of complex emergent (i.e. hyperdimensional) phenomena the coherent linear character of discussion forums may be suboptimal, because many useful insights gets lost fast in their history. My experience with overunity forums is, only first few pages are really contributory, the rest of threads is merely just a reiteration of their beginning. The tree-like organization of discussion threads with wordmaps visualization may be more effective here.

It's worth to note, that Thermacore replications could be extended with introduction of all tricks known from palladium-electrolytic systems: the co-deposition of nickel with hydrogen, with application of magnetic field and HF AC field. And nothing prohibits us to reduce also palladium and lithium ions within the system together with hydrogen (which is originally based on potassium carbonate electrolyte only). Therefore there is still lotta rather simple and cheap factors for improvement.

Another modification may include the usage of molten eutectic solute of lithium hydride instead of aqueous solutions.

You seem to be arguing that MeV energy photons will somehow be channeled and thermalized by scattering off of electrons in condensed matter, despite the copious evidence that the opposite of this is what generally happens, namely that even heavy metals are largely transparent to photons in this range of energy.

The copious evidence of cold fusion is exactly the opposite: not only the Coulomb barrier gets broken, but also symmetric process happens: the resulting energy gets miraculously dissolved within atom lattice. We can observe the similar behavior in many 2D surface catalysts of 3D reactions: not only activation of energy gets lowered, but also the energy of reaction gets diluted, for example during burning of hydrogen at catalyst the achieved temperature remains significantly lower, than inside the hydrogen flame. Therefore I consider analogous just even more pronounced behavior for 1D catalytic system, where the resulting energy gets channeled along 1D systems, which exhibit even higher surface/volume ratio for thermalization than the 2D surface catalysts. This situation must happen - or we would have no cold fusion controversy to solve (compare the Huizenga's "Three Miracles of Cold Fusion").

The metals are transparent to gamma ray photons, because the atom nuclei are smaller and of higher energy density, than these photons, whereas the deBroglie wavelength and energy density of electron orbitals is much lower instead. The artifacts of similar energy density and size interact mutually most effectively. But during cold fusion collisions the temporal phase of averaged energy density may be formed, which would be effective just for absorption of these photons. The formation of this phase would also important for explanation of Coulomb barrier breaking, so we would have two problems solved in a single moment. In addition, the situation with gamma rays during cold fusion is different, as these photons originate from centers of atoms - not from outside of them. Their energy density will be lowered from the very beginning of their spreading, because they would be formed within already very dense nuclear matter entangled with electron orbital matter wave. The assumption of superradiance in Hagelstein theory and the formation of heavy electrons and slow neutrons of Widom-Larsen theory has its origin right here.

The QM argument against Hydrinos goes back to other difficulties.

IMO the truth is somewhere in the middle: the -s orbitals is neither thin hollow sphere (as R. Mills is drawing it), neither fuzzy sphere with highest probability density at its center - but something inbetween: the sphere with fuzzy hole at its center. When two or more such orbitals collide, the hollow cylinder or waveguide will get formed.

fo1ZPtH.gif jTwtyvk.gif jrPnVU9.gif

there is no "lab rat" experiment that can be easily replicated, with results well above the noise floor

This is misinformation - such an experiments are already there: for example prof. Hagelstein and Swartz from MIT sell NANOR® kit, which enables to start the cold fusion experiments with 100% reliability. And there are another simple systems, which already provide very good reproducibility (codeposition of palladium for example).

Yu5sAX5.jpg

How the EMDrive scientists

Cf6lFOn.jpg

differ from LENR researchers?

ICCF11-GroupPhoto-low.jpg

Well, in no way actually. They're both represented mostly by elderly, retired chaps with low number of youngsters and women.

This is typical demographics of every frontier research outside the mainstream. Huw Price was not first, who realized it.

George Miley describes his experience from cold fusion conference:

"In a huge, grandiose convention center I found about 200 extremely conventional-looking scientists, almost all of them male and over 50. In fact some seemed over 70, and I realized why: The younger ones had bailed years ago, fearing career damage from the cold fusion stigma.

"I have tenure, so I don't have to worry about my reputation," commented physicist George Miley, 65. "But if I were an assistant professor, I would think twice about getting involved."

The fear of carrier has lead the young physicists into a collective dismissal of cold fusion. It's also lack of life experience and tendency for schematic thinking, which leads younger people into distrust of breakthrough findings. This brings the answer for question, why young revolutionars at reddit usually ignore if not dismiss all breakthrough findings, whereas the cold fusion conferences look like retirement homes for elderly seniors..

There's nothing in QM to prohibit electrons from spending time in atomic nuclei

The same people oppose the hydrino subquantum level the most - what actually prohibits the electrons to get closer to atom nuclei? They could only gain energy with it.

Each time one of those photons scatters off a nucleus or electron, it will either lose very little energy

Only if these photons scatter off electrons from outside the atoms, i.e. during excitation from surface to bottom. The energy density is low there or the individual electrons will get ejected to high orbital paths. But how the situation would differ during excitation of electrons from bottom up? The excitation of single electron would require the collective excitation of many others. And as I illustrated above, these bottom electrons can be tough chaps. It's like to draw out a single branch from bottom of pile of brushwood.

Suggesting that an atomic lattice can be used to guide 0.5 - 24 MeV photos is like suggesting that a small block of aerogel can be used to guide 50 caliber bullets

This is a difference: You should guide the gamma rays only to absorb them more effectively. And these gamma rays originate inside the lattice, not outside of it. You should explain superabsorbtion, something like the superabsorbtion of light at the forest of nanotubes (which is also 1D system). So we can imagine, that the atom nuclei packed with nuclear explosions will also form such a nanotube. The scientists have still very rudimentary understanding of energy density profile inside the larger atoms. The quantum mechanics prohibits the electrons to get very close to atom nuclei. Therefore no matter how dense the electron orbitals are, there will be still hole around atom nuclei. If the atoms get close each other, then the pipe composed of bottom electron orbital will be formed and these electrons are quite toughly and densely packed. For example for complete removal of electrons from Dysprosium-66 the energy over 230 keV is required. Once two or more atom nuclei get packed beneath of K-orbitals of single atom, this amount of energy gets multiplied.

TqSQqer.gif  Ybx5rJN.gif

dd → 4He + γ pathway is normally inhibited.

The 4He particles are still formed in high quantity. Only gamma rays get absorbed.

making 15th century catholic church looking as liberal

This already did happen. The stance of mainstream indeed did changed gradually, but in Galileo times the heliocentric model has been already discussed with sophisticated arguments at both sides. Today the steady state Universe model is out of any discussion at whatever public forum controlled with mainstream physicists, not to say about cold fusion or overunity research, etc..

This case had nothing to do with anti-immigration law, but with overly obtrusive airport checking. It's just overhyped as an counter-example of Trump campaign with liberal media (including you), which is also manipulation of public opinion.
    For me the employment of cheap immigrants is the time bomb waiting for poor times, when this employment will not be so advantageous anymore for host country. The rules must be adjusted very clearly here: you can enjoy high salary and social status of the host country, but until you get a full citizenship, you should be always prepared to fuck-off once you will be asked for it, because you're still just a guest. Once you'll resist, then you're not a guest anymore, but an occupant and you should be handled so.

Jet quenching pertains to partons

OK, this is written there - but do you understand its mechanism? If the physicists don't understand something, they always promote a new particle.

Or do you have any reference in the literature for photons in the 500 keV to 24 MeV being channeled by ordinary condensed matter

Well, every cold fusion which releases alpha particles and other apparently fusion products from protons or deuterons without releasing the gammas and neutrons into outside is the candidate for such channeling.

But the gammas aren't channeled with ordinary condensed matter during cold fusion - but with highly packed atom nuclei.

For to prove it in independent way, we should prepare the similar system without cold fusion, which should still be interpretable in the same way.

Such an nuclei could be prepared with impulse of infrared laser (it's coherent and as such low-dimensional) and during it we should observe the superabsorbtion of gamma radiation coming from outside.

The theoretical argument has to do with lack of coherent theory The experimental argument, to me, is more profitable because it can possibly be moved forward

Both arguments are fringe, because the mainstream physics has many other topics without coherent theory (like the HT superconductivity) or even perspective of fast success (experimental search quantum gravity, susy, stringy theories) - yet the research continues and it even gets publicity and promotion in mainstream media. So that the actual arguments must be somewhere else and they were already presented here. This is just the problem of discussion forums like this one: they cannot get into any conclusions, because the people will not browse history as it's more rewarding to simply develop and present their own opinion about it from scratch. So that forum can be only as intelligent, as intelligent is the last page of each tread.

I must not worked hard enough, if a link does not work I abandon it.

OK - I got it.. The people who are really interested about subject are able to find the source from much more modest indicia, than just "not working" link. Actually all my links work, they just occasionally lead into paywalled articles, which is common situation in mainstream science. I'm not here for bypassing the author rights of mainstream journals - no matter how unjustified they may look for someone. BTW I'm about to end all discussions with you, because you're trolling all my posts here with infantile evasions and thus diluting the subject.

No Steorn technology whatever EVER worked. Steorn was a COMPLETE, TOTAL, UNEQUIVOCAL scam and a fraud as is Hepashit. There are no inventions, no patents worth a dime, or anything else of value other than humor

I can perfectly understand your subversive modus vivendi here, the only purpose of which is to doubt all findings, which could threat the established status quo of mainstream physics.

What I cannot understand well is, why you're still tolerated here, because you're just increasing turbulence and hostility here without any value added. In my experience such a liberal attitude simply doesn't work, because the people who come to forum with their own agenda cannot be convinced for discussion about subject at all, as their very intention is the termination of all discussions about it instead, which is in direct contradiction of the sole purpose of this forum.

The high energy physics knows phenomena like the jet quenching: during particle collisions the resulting beams of gamma ray and energetic particle fragments get suppressed. This happens when the particles collide in collinear way, so that the quark-gluon condensate gets formed - but at much higher energies above 200 GeV, At the opposite side of energy spectrum inside the boson condensates so-called the Anderson localization applies - but the cold fusion is boycotted research and the thermalization mechanism is studied even less, than the mechanism of Coulomb barrier suppression.

At first, Steorn did much of interesting research, not just McCarthy's inventions and it still owns quite remarkable patent portfolio. Once McCarthy leaved Steorn, nothing prohibits the investors to utilize the rest. At second, I don't think that all McCarthy technologies didn't really work - I already explained here, why I'm convinced about the opposite. The Heptaheat technology is unconventional, but scientifically quite feasible technology: instead of hot water it stores the heat in block of hot inductively heated iron with much higher energy density.