Walker Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 21st 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Walker

Hi all

In reply to Jed on the matter of a secret sauce and its effect on a patent.

Various parties in Russia and China as well as others such as ME356 and MFMP have made claim to a degree of replication based on the Rossi Patent. That is all that is needed to sustain the patent, in point of fact that is the perfect patent. Just enough to prove it but not enough to give away mastery.

As to IH all they have to do is release the ERV and pay up, then they will be back on team Rossi, just in future Rossi will have his lawyers fine tooth comb every contract, and the animus and the need to prevent it ever happening again will ensure they are a little behind other regions. So either another managment structure possible with some one of the stature of Bill Gates as CEO and or a larger cut and control for Rossi and Leonardo.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In reply to stephenrenzz

So you agree that IH are afraid of what the ERV's report says, just wanted to get that on record. ;)

Kind Regards walker

Legally, not clear. That is a matter that must be determined in court, as IH has legally moved to have Rossi's claims dismissed and the contract recognized as valid yet unfulfilled by Rossi.

You post a lot of these types of comments that really don't contribute much to the community's understanding. They are baiting comments, in the guise of questions but clearly designed to be statements that will generate much of the divisive debate that has swamped these boards.

Can we all just stop playing armchair lawyer, wait for the issue to be settled in court, and move on to other conversations that might be useful?

Hi all

In reply to er... someone... err I do not know who, the guest ID could be anyone one minute and some one else another minute... So if your not the same guest who wrote this post, not my fault.

I will be honest I prefer to speak to those who do not post from behind a mask. :(

But in answer to your points I will take each in turn:

Point 1 where you state:

"Legally, not clear. That is a matter that must be determined in court, as IH has legally moved to have Rossi's claims dismissed and the contract recognized as valid yet unfulfilled by Rossi."

I agree the question of whether IH allowed their-E-Cat License to lapse by inaction? Is one that should be decided in court hence Rossi started the court case so Rossi also agrees with you. See you are a Rossi fan! :D

It seems IH do not apparently agree and want the case to go away and sit like a child with their eyes closed thinking that thus their obligations under the contract will disappear. Sorry but they are in black and white and the judge can read. And Darden signed away the grounds of their motion to dismiss in the addendum under section 5 of the contract, sorry no backsies.

Point 2 where you state:

"You post a lot of these types of comments that really don't contribute much to the community's understanding. They are baiting comments, in the guise of questions but clearly designed to be statements that will generate much of the divisive debate that has swamped these boards."

Yes I post questions, because if you understood how a forum works and the purpose of it, since it was invented by the Greeks over 2000 years ago, you would know that a question and its answers are the very root of the forum.

The formulation of a statement as a question is a formal method of debate used to ensure that reader recognises that this a DEBATING FORUM for the discussion of subjects. The Question encourages debate and is not proscriptive. It does so by dividing the subject and so is inherently divisive. It is Dialectic in nature.

A person sets the question of the thread and from it springs the Thesis which is challenged by the Antithesis which debate the subject, leading to the Synthesis where the members of the forum after listening to the debate come to their own opinion of the subject and thus the thread of debate and the forum full fill their role in society.

Point 3 where you state:

"Can we all just stop playing armchair lawyer, wait for the issue to be settled in court, and move on to other conversations that might be useful?"

No.

It is a multi-threaded forum, people like me, as programmers, designed it that way to allow multiple threads on many subjects to be considered at once, by a range of people. So your claim of

...move on to other conversations that might be useful

is simply answered by the fact that as many subjects as can be discussed are allowed inherently in a forum and if you do not want to read a subject, then ignore it and move on. What you consider useful or useless, is your opinion and you are entitled to it but don't go expecting to silence everyone else, because you do not like what they say. So once again No.

Will the case be settled in Court? Yes, eventually; in the mean time Rossi will go on with manufacturing and selling E-Cats in the US and the other former IH license regions, as he has stated and IH cannot prevent him. To do so they have to admit his work is of value and that they will loose out if he does, and by doing so they admit that they owe him the $89 million and tried to prevent the contract from succeeding; where upon we get into a whole other scale of a mess of worms for IH.

While the court cases continue for decades to come and Darden and Vaughn gain more grey hairs and wrinkles wondering in and out of courts; we can sit in the back row, throwing peanuts and couch seat quarterbacking, all we want. :)

Hey look FREE CIRCUS!

Debate is what drives a forum, what brings in the customers and gets the page impressions for those adverts that pay Alain for this forum, look at what happened at the E-Catnews site where Cude, Mary Yugo and their ilk destroyed debate, as a result it no longer exists. That is their Modus Operandi.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

Let me make intention clear. The purpose of the questions is a forensic one of proving the lie by setting the internal inconsistencies of statements against each other; see below.

IH, and their fans seem to want to have their cake and eat it.

You can not claim as IH fans have that Rossi has nothing while at the same time saying you have a right to it. IH still claim (A) IP rights to and a license to sell and manufacture E-Cats.

If as Dewey, and other fans claim (B) Rossi has nothing then IH have IP rights to nothing.

As you can see the claim A is negated by Claim B.

In plane English for the illiterate you can only have one, so choose.

IH act as if they do not have to pay for the work for them, and in fact tried to prevent the work taking place including offering Rossi a bribe to stop working.

IH did not take up the IP License to make E-Cats for the mutual profit of Rossi and IH. The obvious and avowed purpose of the contract.

For IH to claim the rights to License of Manufacture and sale of E-Cats in the regions of the license, they had to test the E-Cats in the time they stipulated and subsequent to a successful test begin the manufacture of E-Cats. It is implicit in the contract that they have to make and sell E-Cats in the region of the license, in order to full-fill the contract and enrich Rossi their partner in said contract

By failing to do so and in fact purposefully failing to find a suitable customer to test the megawatt plant IH have failed to make use of the license and thus it can be argued voided their rights in the contract by inaction and failure to full-fill their obligations under the contract.

One can further argue that IH by purposefully preventing the test hindered Rossi in gaining profits from sale of the E-Cats and acted in restraint of trade. There may even be a case of criminal fraud and a Ricoh case to be brought against IH its officers and the more vocal of IHs fans.

That is for the courts to decide.

Those IH fans who claim to have seen the ERV report could of course simply publish the report and all this would go away if their was one jot of truth in their claims.

Kind Regards Walker

Hi all

Have IH let their E-Cat License lapse by inaction?

Rossi is now pushing full steam ahead without IH and their failure to put forward a proper defence of their license of Rossi's IP means they will loose any rights they might have hoped to retain.

IMHO the use of claimed IH representatives without clearly stating they did not represent IH punctures any interest they could have in Rossi's IP.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In reply to the claimed "insider" Dewey Weaver in this post:

So Walker has access to the original photos of some early visits from IH with Rossi and his 1MW plant? Where'd you get this from Walker and what are you claiming this proves? Do you have a picture of the 250kW diesel generator?

Everyone has had access to these photographs for many years. they were posted to various sites even before we knew IH were the people in the pictures.

Are you denying that this photograph is of members of IH working on Rossi's Hot Cat?

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In reply to DNI

..I personally don't think so. But my guess is as good as anyone else's...

So you have no evidence either way and are just Guessing.

Glad you are clear that you are just voicing an opinion, quite a refreshing change from those who claim insider knowledge which they never support with evidence. :)

So your opinion, based on the following statment:

...I think IH think Rossi don't have anything but they are not sure…

...is that Rossi does not have a working IP, based on no evidence you have seen, but in your opinion, that IH wants the IP based on what they have seen as real evidence.

I presume being an intelligent person you can see the fallacies inherent in your opinion.

People often do make factual errors when they allow their opinion to colour their understanding, it is called self disillusion.

By the way I await the production of the ERV because that; like the documents in the court case and the granted patent, and the tests carried out by numerous third parties; is evidence.

I also look at what various parties in the energy sector are doing, because what people do counts far more than what they say.

Kind regards walker

Hi all

In reply to DNI on the matter of this post

Either they have to accept Rossi has removed them legally from their license or they have to argue the contract is valid because the IP works.

Kind regards walker