- from Paris - Bretagne ( entreprise à Neuchatel)
- Member since Mar 15th 2014
- Last Activity:
Reply sent. thank you.
reminder: Source : British Ministry of Defence titled “Global Strategic Trends out to 2040”.
“A novel, efficient form of energy generation could be developed that rapidly lowers demand for hydrocarbons. For example, the development of commercially available cold fusion reactors could result in the rapid economic marginalisation of oil-rich states. This loss of status and income in undiversified economies could lead to state-failure and provide opportunities for extremist groups to rise in influence.” (emphasis added)”
Trace of this information: http://www.e-catworld.com/2014…credible-strategic-shock/
This is one of the design challenges of any plan to develop LENR while another one is make the technology widely available to address energy and sustainable development challenges. Consequently, a main requirement is to have an integrated view about the adoption of LENR and the development of this technology.
at LENR-Cities/LENRG, we consider this is a key requirement.
From a scientific point of view, the main challenge is to control LENR which requieres to mobilize the best WW team, my opinion, open to people with talents.
At LENR-Cities we are preparing a plan for successful replicators willing to value their own work (several options)
We are investigating how to integrate Open source, let say Open technology ( it is done for other main options - main open questions are what replicators are expecting). As you know our model is not based on IP stuff, so no concern what is your preference.
[email protected] is you want to know more, Thanks.
Let's consider your results as valid. There's a paradox; If it is so tough to trigger the process; That means that LENR is systemic and understanding the role of each part is not enough. It seems that there's more chance to win at the lottery than to find a valid configuration. If you have one valid configuration, nothing to do with the chance... It is a gift....
Easy to share with 1hour spent to write down a general specification about configuration and operations. If there's no artefact, you will know and everybody will know.
I'm wondering if LENR is not like the Ring of the Lord of the Rings...
1) There's science and some theories based on different set of pillars of physics which, I guess, must all be partially true. What is more or less unknown is what is connecting them...
2) Nanostructured materials can become Nano-tools, for instance an accelerator, most of them we know at larger scale to unfold properties of Matter, and so on, including even I think, opening to the ZPE.
The tool and what it enables to do are deeply linked...
3) There's psychology of inventor. The Inventor thinks he owns his idea. As well explained in http://www.infinite-energy.com…ustrial-heat-lawsuit.html, this does not make sense. "When you give an object, there's still one single object. When you give an idea, there are two ideas".... and what makes value is exchange.
4) There's the incredible blindness of a market (as a whole), let's say impotence rather than blindess, which selects stuff only if this stuff maintains what is making the market itself (true for anything, from physics, living, ecosystems). Luckily, we are part of the problem...
Only free will of some people can help to change the problem...
5) Since a few months, there're many topics which show evidence that beyond technology, adoption process of LENR is the core issue. Remind that the domain where the "adoption process" is the most known and well-experimented is the domain of digital economy.
6) Any disruptive innovation exhibits a "social signature", remind that 'Creativity is the capability or act of conceiving something original or unusual, innovation implies a deeper and concrete further step, which is to put a process into action and create the conditions for the implementation of something new' (source : Humanities Scientific Committee Opinion Paper). We have global challenges and LENR is the catalyzer: Only the catalyzer.
With LENR we need to implement an appropriate Social process
7) There's Open source only because there's rights. Anyone has the right to say what he wants to do with its own rights (must also be a right). Open Source is also about IP. In any case, it is required to deal with econometrics and economic modelling whether it is Non-profit, public, Commons or not. That does not mean "comply with" but 'Must have" - This is like energy and physics.
ps: There're 8 fundamental schemes about property (which includes commons). Yona Friedman).
LENR is one solution But there're many and different problems with Energy depending on countries and self-interests.
ps: then obvisouly, current Industrial business models do not work.
Anyone must be in a position to be part of the solution, Openesss must not break this rule.
9) Energy is persuasive. It is a horizontal sector. Developing technology to produce energy is a vertical sector. Core requirement is to implement an evolutionary path, not driven by the energy sector which minimizes the impact of LENR for this specitic sector. This is going to happen.
LENR is not about Energy, it is about the way all of us use Energy.
Dear Hank, our team is working on an "Open Business" environment to develop LENR . In some words, , Open source says "Open for all" but as you know, anyone can break the rule, while Open business is about to make inefficient for any business to break the rule. No open source without the freedom to say how to use what we own, No Open Business without a business to build new way to do business. I would like to talk with you. My email is [email protected]
Very interesting. Thanks Akain.
What about another golden calf ? Innovation is a social process. This thread shows how complex it is....
The nature knows a lot by design
..... It is because the technology is working well that there's a conflict. Otherwise it would be very simple....
La tableau p12 contient une erreur en haut a droite.
Il s'agit d'une newco italienne avec un partenaire Italien (pas industriels suisses) avec pour objectif de nouer un partenariat avec Bicocca a Milan.
The obsessive focus on IP rights to make business on one side and to keep some control on the other side is the origin of this mess. While one of the stakeholder needs to expand its ecosystem to protect its position and investment, the other is trying to leverage an initial competitive advantage based on an unique.... There is no question the technology. It works. Issue is about IP. For now, it is even not a zero sum value game. It is a lost-lost game.
Their business models are based on IP...
Many different technologies from many different players...
In the old ages, people were counting as 1, 2, many.
1 is done.
2 is coming
N will follow fast...
if we get funding for our business we will organize a contest
f we do not want to invent a new force field
May be that this must to be done
ps: My intuition says that this interaction should be connected with "Time"