Harry Dicker Member
  • Member since Nov 21st 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Harry Dicker

Now we not only are we going to have abundant energy with LENR+ (eg eCat and other crazy beasts) we are also going to have unlimited precious and rare metals and other elements......
    How long till we reach Star Trek replicator tech ? :)

Funny how they seem not to be aware of LENR as the term is is used in different way when answering the question that was whether this was LENR.
    (question round)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(russian speech is very well translated, compliments!)

The Zeolite structure part should get some interest, interesting structures!

Quote from wikipedia:

Nuclear industry
    Zeolites have uses in advanced reprocessing methods, where their micro-porous ability to capture some ions while allowing others to pass freely, allowing many fission products to be efficiently removed from nuclear waste and permanently trapped. Equally important are the mineral properties of zeolites. Their alumino-silicate construction is extremely durable and resistant to radiation even in porous form. Additionally, once they are loaded with trapped fission products, the zeolite-waste combination can be hot pressed into an extremely durable ceramic form, closing the pores and trapping the waste in a solid stone block. This is a waste form factor that greatly reduces its hazard compared to conventional reprocessing systems. Zeolites are also used in the management of leaks of radioactive materials. For example, in the aftermath of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster, sandbags of zeolite were dropped into the seawater near the power plant to adsorb radioactive caesium which was present in high levels.[11]

Catching brandname!
    I do think most people will read it as a combining of "LENR" and "Energy", but I guess that surely doesn't hurt... ^^

nb:
    LENRgy was a brandname I came up with some years ago myself but found out others also where and that the .com was registered... LENRG is new, and hopefully as succesfull as the "i" brand of Apple :!:

A way to become better (in sharing) is to let guests download attachments that are made to postings.
    Currently only logged-in users can download the attachments.

Furthermore perhaps the possibility to embed youtube video's and (and such) to one's posting can also be very useful at times.

My 2 cents of improvement idea's for your already good workings ;)