HermanTheGerman Member
  • Member since Dec 15th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by HermanTheGerman

I followed this guy since 2012 for some years. First I believed he has something big, years later I believed he is a highly sophisticated scammer, and meanwhile I tend to believe he is paid by some big companies to discredit LENR technology.

He destroyed at least 2 companies with big ambitions, one in Greece and one in North Carolina.

Though I strongly believe LENR is a very hopeful technology for the future of mankind, I don't believe in Mr. Rossi, in no way.

He is a scammer, and possibly a paid scammer. Possibly even paid by somebody who really already has the tech working, and doesn't want to become this information public.

I feared that from the beginning, when he joined [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]:

That he sells his knowledge to persons, who want to prevent the technology to reach the market.
    This can be done, if enough patents are made, so that every other entity who wants to do something similar, is lost from the beginning.
    Maybe this happened already.

At the end there are 2 possibilities:
    1) The above is true, and Rossi is a very naive scientist, completely lost in the world of big money interests,
    2) or Rossi is a dumbass scammer who tries to betray investors.

Both is not good for LENR science.