Majorana Member
  • Member since Jan 12th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Majorana

Why, oh why? The guy is a convicted felon for horrible environmental crimes as well as money laundering. He has never produced a single thing except cons and lies. He cheated the DOD/CERL out of millions of dollars in the early 2000's and now, he's been lying and making idiotic claims for those pieces of old plumbing he calls e-cats and hot cats. Some accomplishment. You respect an aging con man? Please tell me you studied Krivit and Wright web sites, the stuff Thomas Clarke and Pomp wrote, the stuff I wrote, and you still believe Rossi? WHY?

I, for example, am here because I like to try to discover new physical effects by unprepossessed testing of all things creativity and fantasy allows us to think of and because I like to discuss about this.

But you, why are you here in this forum? All your posts aim at convincing others that all Rossi has done is scam.
    You seem to sit an all this evidence and fuzzy logical reasoning that Rossi is a scammer. So just ignore everything that is written here and leave the forum. Why do you waste your time in this forum? Why are you so eagerly trying to convince others?

Come to think of it, the biggest problem is our inability to successfully organise ourselves in a co-operative way...

Right, I couldn't have said this in a better way.

But second to this... actually, Musk is completely right.

And when he talked about Energy as the biggest problem, he probably had a slightly different understanding of it in mind as you have.

Having enough energy to provide the energy for our current needs and also the needs of a more populated planet is one thing.

What he probably thought of is: If you could find a source which provides an energy abundance almost for free. You could realize a lot of concepts which can't be realized right now because of a huge energy demand.

Best example:
    Sea water desalination at african coast lines and water distribution systems, to mention the most important concepts.

> But ask yourself: What would you do if you were the US government and you would suddenly find out about a guy like Rossi who has discovered such an effect and invented such a device?

I would dump all my oil reserves on the market and try to get rid of them while oil is still worth something. Which would explain why the US is exporting oil these days. They don't have much left and yet they are producing and selling as much as possible around the world these days.

I wouldn't accuse [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] of anything. Darden and Rossi gave completely different status reports in Italy a few months ago. I started a thread "he said she said" on this forum about that divergence of status. Rossi is talking mass manufacturing while Darden is saying some day over the rainbow. There is another motive for fraud to consider. Ever have friends who tell you exactly what you want to hear? They do it because they think they are doing good. Rossi may be on to something. Only it might be unstable and not ready for prime time. If he puts up a show and charade and pretends it is real this causes others to do research in that area. He may be blowing smoke so that other people and institutions will do something to try to figure out LENR.

Thanks for the information, very interesting. I did not know this. Do you have a link to a website showing this export data/chart?

You are right, it is another motive I haven't considered so far. This explains "unbinding inquiries" better than an investment fraud...

But if you are right, this seems also very mind-boggling to me. Because look at all the efforts Rossi has expended since years for this illusion. If you are right he did this just to attract attention for LENR and make the world aware of it so they start to fund research? Maybe so.

@AlainCo

I used government as a collective term. I am aware of the components it consists of. Still, it seems absolutely impossible to me that, IF E-Cat is real, they would not become aware of this and would not as a consequence acquire it.

@ 'all who said that if E-Cat is real, the ministry of defense would not acquire it because there are the "public laws" that would protect the E-Cat as Rossis invention '

Please, stop making me laugh. I am rolling over the floor already.

@Henry

So. Let us return to hypothesis 1 again: The E-Cat is a fraud.

I have a question: Do we both agree that IF the e-cat is fraud, then Rossi and [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] are collaborators?

If [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] (With Cherokee at the back of it) was not a collaborator, I can under no circumstances imagine how they could not see after more than one and a half year that the e-cat is not working. So they would know it by now and thus they would demand the 11 million USD back and they would probably also charge Rossi because of fraud. Anyhow, we would have heard about this by now and Darden would not have praised the E-Cat at ICCF.

How could Rossi have deceived [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] LLC (Cherokee) in such a way for so long?

I have another question: Do we both agree that Cherokee Sanford Group has been a large, serious company since 1984?
    See: http://www.bloomberg.com/resea…shot.asp?privcapId=127890

It seems very unlikely to me that [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] is preparing a fraud.

That is the reason how I come to my conclusion that the E-Cat is real.

If what you say is true, and the government is not controlling the E-Cat although it is real...

I ask: How can the us government be so stupid? How can it be so blind?

Maybe you are right and they did not acquire the E-Cat but then they would be unthinkably stupid.

I am sure that US government is controlling the e-cat and I keep this convincement. But your question "Why the reports?" is a very good one. I do not know why.

I am also agonizing over this. I think if it is fraud, then Rossi and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] are working together. If it is a fraud then they have been preparing this for years. (Which is possible, many fraudsters plan for years or even decades).

I think there is one possibilty that we can definitely exclude: Rossi and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] are not deceiving themselves. I don't think they have worked on the Ni-LiAlH4 system for so long and think it is producing excess energy although it actually does not.

My convincement is: Ecat is real, but the "1 year test" is a trick. Rossi is not in control of the ecat anymore and has not been since a long time already. US government wants to raise as little attention about the ecat as possible and the right way to do this is to keep www.ecat.com online and not delete it and also to let the scientific community continue to think and say that LENR is a fringe science and not real.

In this way Henry is right. US is trying to use LENR to solidify it's position as the world Hegemony against China and Russia.

But well, we will see. Once the "ever so important" 1 year trial is over what will happen.

I predict: There will be another delay. A test or a report or whatsoever. So that USA have more time to introduce the ecat to their military infrastructure.

Let me understand...

Do you really believe that if Rossi invented a miraculous machine that solves all energy problems, giving to US the ability to beat any competition from any foreign powers (Russia, China, ...) or Arab oil dependences, the Federal Government would let this happen in ridicolous way like to which we are witnessing and allowing also the possibility that any "garage replicators" like Parkhomov or any Chinese guys could copy his precious secret and invention?

It should be the bigger farce never seen until now and just Rossi's fans can believer to this.

You are right in one point but wrong in another.

I agree that IF the ecat is real, and now let us assume for a second IT IS .

US military would have adopted it a long time ago.

But ask yourself: What would you do if you were the US government and you would suddenly find out about a guy like Rossi who has discovered such an effect and invented such a device? Only if the public would be completely unaware of him , if there would be no websites and no community watching him. THEN and only then I would delete all the websites, force him to stop working on it by his own, acquire his work , maybe pay him some money (or even not at all?) .

But the fact is: There is awareness in the public. There is a community, there is a forum like this one, there is a website.

IF i would be the us government I would not delete the website. I would use the fact that LENR is considered as fringe science by the scientific community and let a website online. I would let Rossi make some "1 year tests" telling all the people who are watching the development that "further tests are needed". in order to get time for the secret development.

I think if the ecat is real: Government is already controlling and developing ecat. They want to develop and use it first to keep a dominant position in the world. they would want to keep the website online so that no attention is raised in the community who has followed the ecat development since years. If they deleted it all the more attention would be raised. They would force Rossi to stop working on it by his own. They would want scientists to continue to think and say that LENR is Fringe science.

Completely useless.

The white house has known about LENR since years. I am surprised that not all here have already understood that they do not want to introduce LENR. If they wanted it it would already be on the market. They do not want to destroy their oil economy.

I still think that the e-cat is a source of energy.

But let us assume for a moment that it is an investment fraud and think about the consequences of this assumption together with all that Rossi has shown to us.

Am I then right to think that the E-cat is actually one of the biggest Investment frauds of the last years?

What could be Rossis cheating strategy? Right now people can send "unbinding inquiries". And what would be the purpose of the "1 year E-cat test" then? Maybe just getting enough time?

I think that if it is an investment fraud then Rossi and [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] are working together to cheat the people. If it is, I think that the probability that Rossi is cheating [lexicon]Industrial Heat[/lexicon] is very low. Since they gave him 11 million USD he could have popped off after that.

So probably Rossi and [lexicon]Industrial heat[/lexicon] are working together to cheat the people if it is a fraud.

Furthermore, they spend money to bribe Essen, Hoistad and Parkhomov (who was probably the cheapest to bribe). Or just promised them to give them a share of the stolen money.

Then Rossi was definitely anxious to build a lot of dummy devices and make photographs for many years and paying someone to write on his blog.

Dear all,

send messages to nuclear physicists at universities in your home country and tell them about the report of Songsheng Jiang and ask them what they think about it.

This is the first time we really have the chance to raise awareness, because
    if you look at the website of the International Atomic Energy Agency you will notice that Jiang has published many papers in the journals "Nuclear Physics B" and "Physical Review C" which are renowned journals.

Thus maybe some scientists will start to take the Ni- LiAlH4 system seriously!

I think this is the first time, we really have a chance to raise the awareness of the community.

Kind regards,

E. Majorana

This is huge load of balooney, again. If this man worked for Chinese government, do you think he would publish his findings in the internet.

He is just an other confused old man.

Over 90 % of all professors, docents and researchers around the world are "working for the government", you idiot. That is because over 90% of all universities are public. These people are what you call an official.
    So are they publishing their research work? They do, you idiot.

In your cliché-ridden world view China is probably a conspirative regime that is trying to conquer the world, but meanwhile China is actually the home country of internationally renowned research institutes and universities.

Go back to first grade,you hillbilly.

In order to answer I would just like to give a quote of Alain:

"The work of experimental scientist is to bang his head on a wall , but with method."

Do not reinvent the wheel Nickec.

At the moment many are trying to.

Parkhomov is evidently able to reproducibly generate excess heat. Thus our efforts should not be invested in repeating all his mistakes on the road to success, but to start where he has stopped.

Long story short: Parkhomov's setup has to be examined more thoroughly, measuring as many parameters of it as possible.

He should allow this, if he wants to consider himself a true scientist.

Thank you, you have just expressed what I think.

I think that unless A. Parkhomov will not start supporting replicators actively by telling them all parameters.
    All further efforts of replication will be a waste of money and time.

The tree of possibilities is actually not so big.

Possibility 1 : Parkhomov's measurements of Heat after Death are real

Possibility 1a: He knows what is decisive for the HAD.
    Then he should support other independent replicators like me356 and Denis Vasilenko actively.

Possibility 1b: He does not know what was the decisive parameter and thus does not control his experiment well enough.
    Then any further efforts will be like playing in the lottery. You can spend enormous amounts of time and money without any success.

(To be successful in the scientific community it is not enough to be able to do something once. I could actually claim to have produced attosecond laser pulses in my bachelor thesis! But they were generated by a plasma condition that I do not control consciously and deliberately. So my claims are ignored. And that is absolutely correct! I am not complaining in any way.)

Possibility 2: Parkhomov's measurements are fraud.

Anyhow, if no one is able to reproduce his results, then the situation will not be different than in 1989/1990 with Pons and Fleischmann.

If the experiment can't be reproduced then parkhomov will be completely ignored and people will simply continue to say that he is either unscientific because he did not gather enough information about the parameters of his experiment and does not control it well enough (Possibility 1b) or because his is a fraud longing for attention in the scientific community (Possibility 2).

If he is not helping you to replicate the experiment. Stop wasting your money and time.

Alumina's melting point is 2000C. Surely the heater cannot provide that temperature before burning out itself, so the source must be inside.

You made a very good point.

What was the pressure shortly before meltdown? This could have changed alumina melting point (probably not much).

But otherwise you are completely right.

The wire could have never reached this temperature, but obviously the alumina melted so....

excess heat? Or some kind of a nuclear chain reaction ignited at 1200°C?

I actually don't understand why he doesn't provide us with the settings of his function generator.

If he wants to consider himself scientific and non-commercial in contrast to Rossi he should provide such data.

If he was an honest researcher why shouldn't he?

Dear all,

I have a question about the ecat that arose from the fact that rossi is developing both electrical and gas powered ecats.

Rossi is continously saying that specific electromagnetic pulses are needed for the Ni LiAlH4 reactions but he is also building ecat that are gas powered thus with all chemical powering.

Rossi is obviously either contradicting himself or he doesn't know the physics of the Ni LiAlH4 reaction as good as we thought right?

OK it seems that my reactor was leaky in second and maybe in first fueled test.
    At this time I am improving sealing of the tube and embedding pressure meter so then we can be sure what is happening.
    Also new fuel mixture will be loaded.

@me356

I think adding carbon and the other elements that were found in parkhomovs sample would be good. And even if not necessary won't do any harm.

The leakage of Hydrogen is however probably the more important issue. Do you think you could get a Tantalum or Tungsten tube that can be sealed? Just in case there will be leakage again.

First we should of course try to use the same tubes Parkhomov did.

The rest of your setup is fine I think. We should be able to see HAD if it really exists. If not probably Parkhomov was not as honest as we think.