willydial Member
  • Male
  • from San Diego Ca
  • Member since Jan 21st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by willydial

i'm not a scientist in any way but I follow it... that's why I'm here in this forum... following it...

i came across this video a couple of days ago and thought it might have relevance here... but i don't know... feel free to delete this if it doesn't... 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hopefully, this is the appropriate place to post this...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i came across this video yesterday and have no way of knowing if it's making valid points... it's about a study done with 12 autopsies to discover the cause of death... before i post it anywhere else, i was hoping for some feedback on the acuracy of his conclusions... the link to the study is in the description on utube... thanks...

first 30 minutes is the pons fleischmann story... last 8 minutes is more or less a reminder to stay open minded but to expect extraordinary proof for extraordinary claims... he says he hasn't seen anything to sway him yet but doesn't say how much research he's done on the matter recently... there's nothing there for anyone here to waste any time on...8)