Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

Greg,

I for one, and probably Ahlfors...since he is the one to uncover this NASA/JWK/GEC/SPAWAR/Pines connection, just can not figure out how this Vladimir Pines, at his age, has become so important to the NASA program, such that they (NASA), evoke national security to "one bid" his contract again? So many questions, so few answers. Nice reporting, but obviously the NASA/LENR world is not going to give up it's deeper secrets willingly.

Well then Adrian, we just have to agree to disagree! I will say though, that Rossi has been proven to lie, yes lie, on his JONP over and over again for the past 7 years. I could quote you almost chapter and verse how he did, and still does,, but something tells me you will not listen. I say that because his lies have been quoted here, and elsewhere, multiple times before, yet you Rossi fans chose to ignore, or explain away. So is it much of a stretch for me to say he uses sockpuppets also? I do not think so. And there have been those whom have documented his doing so far better than I.

Were his JONP record of misinformation, propaganda, and outright deceit not enough, the IH/Rossi court documents are proof of beyond doubt...if one were to actually read them. Have you? Damning by almost any measure.

Adrian,

Please, just start anew. Forget the past. You have many good things to say, then again, at many other times I would have to agree with Eric.

Remember, we are here for the science, and all of us are save the planet types. Only difference between, is that we come in different favors.

Some here have stated, without proof, that many of the questions on Rossi's JoNP are from Rossi acting as a sock puppet. Of course that is an insult to me, suggesting that I am not a real person. But don't worry, the moderators will not admonish you unless you are supporting or defending Rossi.

Adrian,

I will avoid the back room politics, and say welcome back. Hopefully your stay this time is a long one.

That said, I have to take exception with your statement: "without proof that many of the questions on Rossi's JONP are from acting as a sock puppet".

Well, Rossi readily resorts to sock puppets, and I just do not understand how you feel he does not?

I doubt that Krivit has any inside knowledge of what potential investors heard from any LENR researchers, or whether they were influenced. I do not think investors would discuss this with Krivit. None of them has discussed it with me. Dewey has stated here that they were influenced by the Swedes. The Swedes did not "promote" the e-cat. They tested it, and reported their results. Their first test was impressive, but the second one (Lugano) was a fiasco. I have no idea when I.H. invested but if it was after the second report, that was a mistake.

Jed,

Yes, I know how hard it is to keep it all straight. Especially so when we probably only see the tip of the iceberg, as to all that went on. Fortunately, I do have an advanced degree in Rossiology, and I can clear this one thing up:

The IH Validation Test (VT) at Ferrara took place at the end of April 2013. IH was already suspicious, as Rossi had by then thrown a temper tantrum when IH mentioned bringing along some experts, Additionally, Rossi had previously told IH that he had to downgrade the 1MW to a lesser power (forget how much), because the Italian government required a permit for that much, and he wanted to avoid that complicated process. Note: Rossi changed that story in his deposition to say he down rated the 1MW for the VT, so as not to bother the neighbors with the noise. Question for Rossi fans: does the 1MW make noise? :)

The day of the VT, Rossi presented IH with the "Ferrara Report" (Levi/Swedes first test of the Hotcat). IH was impressed, and mollified as Dewey explained, and they went on to waste a lot of money. The later "Lugano Report" BTW, came also at another critical IH/Rossi juncture, when IH had basically given up on Rossi. Because of Lugano though, IH eventually agreed to Doral.

Had it not been for Levi/Swedes, it is unlikely the story would have played out the way it did. IMO, IH would have opted out early on, and Rossi would have been left trying to explain why they abandoned him.

Dewey, quid pro quo...now it's your turn. :)

Since GCs are sensitive to RFI, and intermittent RFI can be generated from many things, GC blips are ort of par for the course.

So say Rossi was in the change room at Saks 5th Avenue, trying out a new pair of pants, and Celani was outside the door with a Geiger counter. Would he be as likely to register a cascade of blips, as he did when outside Rossi's lab door? Just seems too coincidental to me.

Ferrara came with some geiger blips that were above the noise. For whatever reason, they were never to be repeated or seen again.

Very interesting about the "geiger blips". I am sure Dr. Celani can identify with that, as he had a similar experience. Although he got more than a few blips as he stood outside the room Rossi was starting up an Ecat. That, I believe, was in 2010? It led him on his quest to replicate, which led to his "Celani wires". Last he reported, he was up to COP2.

I also find it interesting what you said about the fuel in the 1MW plant (blue shipping container), on it's journey from Ferrara, across the Atlantic, to Raleigh, and lastly to Doral. It is hard to piece together an cohesive story from your clips. Perhaps you could clarify? Doing so may prevent any potential investor going down the same path as IH, and maybe even open a few eyes with these die hard Rossi fans.

ouch,

Wonder if the Swedes were in on the deal?

Rose,

Not a chance in Hades! There has never been even a hint of that. Only thing they have been criticized for, is neglecting their scientific duty to defend, and report on their work. That is not some written science ethics rule of course "thou shalt defend thy work" :) , or anything, but most scientists would agree their behavior in that regard is regrettable. Especially so for something so vital as this.

Let us refrain from such talk. The LENR community is starting to tune in to LF, and nothing will run them off faster than cavalier comments of a personal nature.

Thx Eric,

That appears to me to be something you make something with. Do ordinary labs doing research, "mill" their own equipment, or whatever it's purpose is? Kind of reminds me of that old adage "jack of all trades, and master of none". I thought they ordered that stuff from the experts?

I am lost,. You are the expert in this, so tell me what Dr. Duncan, and his team at Seahorse Research, in Lubbock, Tx, are using this "thing" for?

So Ahlfors, what is this 900kg "thing" Seahorse had shipped from Genova, Italy, through Houston, Tx, and then to Seahorse Research Company in Lubbock?

Ahlfors,

The Seahorse Research Co. you show a bill of lading for, has a different address. Although that could be where their lab is, and the other address where they registered the LLC. I would be really surprised if there were 2 Seahorse Researches in Lubbock Tx.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/n…usion/article23282443.ece

Looks like 29 year LENR veteran Dr. Srinivasan's hard work has paid off in getting his country back in the LENR game. This excerpt sounds promising, especially the part about "irrefutable evidence of new elements and isotopes":

“The first 30-40 experiments were about perfecting the equipment and the process. We observed power spikes in our 80th and 90th experiments in August and October 2016,” says Shree Varaprasad, a researcher there. “We feel that since the reaction seems to be a surface phenomenon, cleaning all the micro-crevices on nickel’s surface to a high degree may be the key to repeatability,” he adds.

“In our electrolysis experiments, we have found irrefutable evidence of new elements and isotopes forming that can happen only through nuclear reactions. But heat measurements are tough to verify and peers will deny their veracity,” says Professor K. P. Rajeev of IIT-Kanpur.

Alan rushes in right on schedule as part of the R'ster's bucket brigade

I think that is a bit unfair. It is one thing for those who believe Rossi based on blind faith, but quite another for those insiders like Alan to believe, who do the lab work, and have first hand knowledge about Rossi, or even know him personally. They have an informed opinion at least, and I respect that. I just wish we could know what science basis that informed opinion comes from?

That said, many others with even better access than Alan (infinite Energy Magazine for one) have turned their backs on Rossi.

Max, Yes, he was accused of being the gang leader of a criminal smuggling ring that brought gold/silver into Italy. To be fair, I believe that charge was dropped.

Alan, True, the prosecutor was corrupt himself, but Rossi is still on record claiming his waste treatment produced gold/silver, along with oil, biofuel, and solvents. Can you do that with your new aluminum recycling process? :)