Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

I do not know who Mike Merlin of: http://ecat-fraud.com/ is, but he reminds me of Gary Wright (Free Energy Scams)...who he quotes.

This most recent article from 5 days ago, does a good job of chronicling some of Rossi's early lies. Even as far back as April 2011, which I somehow missed. Hopefully AA does not read it, as it may address some of his denials.

Also, it is a good reminder for those attending the upcoming DPS, as it shows just a little of their hosts history of crazy claims.

Amazing thing about those 2 small window panes supposedly venting 1MW thermal, is that IHFB believes the fans were nestled up next to them like an integrated, airtight system. That the 1MW then was *all* exhausted out that way. But the way Rossisays it was engineered in his deposition, was that the serpentine radiator was well away from the windows, and that there was one fan blowing over it, and the other blowing towards the window.

No way in that case, that all the 1MW would then find it's way out those little open panes about 10 feet away. The rest would recirculate around that already stifling mezzazine, and eventually cook everyone below in the office. Laughable really. And academic as we all know, as there never was an upstairs heat exchanger, and even had there been one, and there was not, THH proved the physics did not work.

Eric, I feel your frustration, but I stand by my comment that IHFB is an honest person. THH probably explained how, and why IHFB is so, better than me. Point is, we have to accept there are just some things about the human psyche we have to accept on faith.

Mary,

Alan knows calorimetry, but spotting the trickery may be difficult for him. That is why anything less than a true independent test is a waste IMO. No doubt Rossi will make it interesting as he always does, but it will prove nothing. Rossi is an old pro at this, and has fooled others before. Only difference now is that he has more people in attendance than ever before. That shows he is confident he will not get caught, or for our Rossi faithful...he is certain he has something real (very doubtful).

As you recall, Dekalion did about the same thing. They even convinced Mike Nelson of NASA that they *might* have something. It was only when an insider -the Defkalion Europe (DE) licensee noticed the spoofed water pump delivering less than water than the meter showed, that they were caught red-handed.

Bruce H.

My memory is fading, but I thought there were 108 of the little units in the other 1MW shipping container? Fabiani said they were fired up the first day, shut down, and never used again. Also, it's always been a little confusing as to what IH built. They did put together the Lugano HT for sure though.

You have some quotes maybe? Hate for newcomers to the Rossi story, to walk away from LF thinking something that may not be correct. Especially so now, with heightened awareness due to that Press Release.

The situation that I wonder about is the future behavior of the naysayer crew after the LENR power source goes commercial. Will they undercut and gunboat the LENR technology even if it has been proven.

Axil,

I do not know how many times we have to say this for you to finally acknowledge it, but the "naysayer crew" would be very happy were Rossi to have something. If that turns out to be the case, IH becomes friendly fire casualty, and I personally will switch from attack mode, to rewriting his image from conman, to eccentric genius.

Then we can all debate why the hell he chose to be so dishonest, when all along he had something? Why he made up so much stuff about factories/customers, salted Kullander's fuel ash sample, chose IH over a more suitable engineering company? Why he went through such trouble, and deviousness at Doral when he could done something simpler in NC?

Better yet, we will see the genius of you few remaining Rossi supporters. You stood by your man, and saw things none of us could see....well, better strike that last sentence. :) Blind luck does not count.

There really is a "University of the Incarnate Word" in San Antonio. Phew, what a name. Largest Catholic university in Texas. Does not appear to have much in the way of scientific gravitas (not a heavyweight). If these images are congruent (in order, and connected), the way I read them, the DOD contracted with the UIW to study samples provided by SKINR.

Need more info like Alan says, so back to work for you Ahlfors. :)

Wait! Reconsider that Eric. IHFB may have gone off the deep end, but I think he is very honest, and smart. Wrong yes, but he really believes what he says. I do not know how, but he does. Although those window panes leave me some doubt. :)

Thank you Alain,

Synthestech's new "White Paper" report is very impressive. Reads good, and very promising. Clearly they are at a very early stage research with LENR based transmutations, after concluding biological-transmutations are not practical at this time. They want money to continue, and they have a clear plan based on how much money they collect. The less money they collect, the more basic their research. The more they collect, the better they equip themselves, and the faster it goes.

Were I a billionaire with $ millions to spare, I would be cautious, but open to further information. With commercial grade LENR awash with hype, I would be very, very cautious. I would be extra cautious in that they are in Russia. I love the Russians, very smart scientists, great people, but while the Iron Curtain came down long ago, there is a virtual wall still in place. So let us be honest, Russia represents great risk for western investment. LENR even more so.

And then there are those Bitcoins they want to trade in. I do not see the point? Maybe Max could explain.

Bocijin,

I never said I do not take sides! I actually do believe in the bucket boil off story. That is because I trust Mizuno. Very honorable man, in a culture that worships honor, and Godzilla. :)

Now, that does not mean his science is above reproach, or criticism. That is where the ugly part of science, and KS/THH, comes in. Like sausage making, maybe not best for us to see how it is made, but the end result tastes very good.

Ahlfors,

Is it asking too much for you to just get it all out there at once, and stop this bleeding out? You and LP do us a big service with your internet sleuthing. Very much appreciated.

But, that "image" tells me almost nothing. We need the who, what, where, when and how. Or at least as much as you can provide. If you need too, speculate/fill in the missing pieces...heck, we all do.

This may look ugly to some, but I have come to see it as science. Yes, there is politics, passion, petty squabbling, insults, strong disagreements, taking sides, legal threats, but usually in the end they are forced to come together after forming a consensus. Then they bury the hatchet by going to the local pub and getting drunk together.

Now gentlemen, carry on. And let the truth will out!

I really doubt that Rossi would take the the risk of flying one of his prized σ5Qx to Sweden.

Dismantle it (he is good at that), put it in checked baggage, and he should be OK. Lot easier to bring it to 70 people, than 70 people to it. Plus, he says in the press release that a government official will be there. Probably a EU type, and doubtful they would fly to the states for this.

Although, if Alan brings shorts, I may have to revise that.

Edit: I see he won't answer, so I am sticking to the land of the Nobel. Rossi even had a sockpuppet bring that up on JONP, so it is still on his mind.

Not sure where this came from. Some errors like when Leonardo started. Sloppy oeverall. Oddly, the originator of the story (accesswire): https://www.accesswire.com/ is located in IH's back yard, at the Research Triangle Park, NC:

https://www.accesswire.com/482…ESENTATION-----wwweCatcom

MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 16, 2017 / From humble beginnings in 1991, the Leonardo Corporation has plowed time, energy and research funding into alternative energy production from non-conventional sources. Their brand eCat QX has been developed to redefine the way LENR, nickel-hydrogen reactions are used in industrial heat and energy plant design.

2017 see's a breakthrough in their exclusive development of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) technology, also recognized as Cold Fusion. Founder and CEO, Andrea Rossi, is very much looking forward to revealing details of their most recent innovation in a LENR Demonstration, to be held on November 24, 2017 at 12pm Miami time.

Given the truly astonishing implications of the E-CAT technology systems, the demonstration will exclusively be offered to 70 attendees, including some Government officials.

They will be there to lay witness to the ways in which the commercialization of low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) or cold fusion, will have a profound effect on many sectors of the economy across many different industries. The demonstration is an opportunity for a select few to see, first hand, the use of a revolutionary new energy source - LENR - the success of which has not so far been proven irrefutably.

The use of eCat QX could consummately impact the production of electricity, both here in the USA and across the globe, and offer paradigm-shifting results, producing commercially useful amounts of heat.

Andrea Rossi, in his search for a Fusion based clean energy source, can also confirm that Sigma 5 has been reached in preparation for the eCat QX.

The Leonardo Corporation has been monumental in developing LENR technology that can turn fusion into a reality, to manufacture a truly renewable energy source that far outperforms all other current options.

The live demonstration will be held solely for attendees, with a streaming event on November 24, 2017 at 12pm. You can find out more about The Leonardo Corporation and their world-leading advances in the applications for LENR energy at http://www.ecat.com.