Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

With Doc 299, IH has filled in the last piece for making a strong, almost bullet proof case against Rossi and team. Before, I always felt their weakest argument was the 1MW data. Not that this was their fault, as Fabiani, Penon, and Rossi have purposely made the discovery process difficult, as each gave inconsistent testimony regarding each others data collection roles, admitted destroying emails, fled the country in the case of Fabiani, and made disappear the underlying raw data necessary to evaluate the true performance of the 1MW at Doral.

In the depos, it was obvious IH's lawyers were struggling to piece it all together. We all were. Understandable, as it is a very difficult task to sort out the truth, when dealing with subjects who have little, or no regards towards the truth. Now they seem to have brought it all together, and have made a very persuasive argument, that what was turned over was purposely selective to mask the real performance. That without all the underlying *raw data*... most, if not all, of which was either destroyed, or hidden from them, there is simply no way to ever know if the 1MW performed as Rossi claims.

Combined with their solid arguments proving JMP to be fake, Doral not the GPT, spoliation,I think this will be a hard one to lose. I see also from this latest batch, that the request for spoliation is still to be decided on by Altonaga. So there is still a chance this will not make it to a trial.

The fact that he was hired as a 'researcher' through the analytical chemistry wing of the chemistry dept. probably indicates that this is where they were able to find money to hire Fulvio. One presumes he is there to assist whatever ongoing research they are doing into LENR, rather than doing his own research. Universities are very bureaucratic, and I imagine Swedish universities are even more so. In this case, they may have had money allocated to hire a researcher, and that is the designation they gave him. Alternatively, they had to hire him as a researcher to satisfy the pay scale he demanded. Or, maybe he's not being paid and this is just a courtesy appointment.

Josh,

After reading Andrea's link to UU, I would have to agree with you. It does appear that our Fabiani is now affiliated as a researcher with UU's Chemistry Dept. A department headed by one of the Lugano testers. This is a story that keeps on giving. :)

As UG says; it begs the question of why he is there? I can not help but think that Fabiani is the one expert on the Ecat's control system, and it is rumored the 7 Swedes are trying to replicate their results from Lugano. Putting 2 and 2 together, I would say they brought him there to help out.

WCG,

That last post was a bit wandering.

On another matter, I responded to you today regarding your other post about Fabiani/employed/chemist/Upssala. You did not respond...yet again. Troubling pattern. You raise something, I answer, I respond, you do not. Seems almost common among Rossi supporters...IHFB being an exception, although his exceptions are sometimes a stretch. :)

So, is our Fulvio Fabiani, the same Fabiani that is the employed Analytical Chemist at UU, as Ahlfors suggests?

Stating that LENR is a hoax is a much different than stating Rossi is a fraud or scammer. There are many comments on ECW which express doubts in Rossi's veracity. I find the bias here in favor of IH much more troubling than that.

So how much longer will you go on complaining of bias here against Rossi, without ever addressing the things he has done that have made us biased? Sig had a very good post today, where he laid out a few of Rossi's documented deceits against IH, all of which were uncontested by Rossi's lawyers. It is not hearsay, as it is in the court docket and thereby facts. Lots more where that came from BTW, but we will stick to just those.

How about reviewing that one post, and give us your opinion as to whether we are being too harsh on Rossi .

Well, if the European contingent finds calling Rossi a scammer, or criminally minded, undignified after all the dishonest things he has done...I can see why your cultures are in such trouble. Rossi is a special case. Other than MY, the same people like myself calling Rossi out for what he is, have been very proper, and forgiving when discussing others.

Rossi evokes an intense response from most, for very obvious reasons, and sugar coating his actions by addressing him more neutrally would not feel right. Sometimes, as in this case, you just have to call a person for what he is, and damn what others think.

I don't know--just seems unnecessary. Mods are free to have opinions too, and I don't think they need to announce that.

Even more unnecessary for a mod to allude to libel, against anyone that thinks Rossi is a criminal. IMO, LF took a big hit today because of Rends comments. Worse is that in this case his is an empty threat, but nonetheless the damage is done, and there will be those who will refrain from commenting as a result. Especially those that go by their real name. Shameful really.

Can a mod be blocked?

The domain http://www.lenr-forum.com is registered in the US (San Francisco CA.) maybe that there is another law, but I would prefer that no person, cooperation, or organisation is accused here as long as there is no judicial verdict.

Rends,

That sounds very much like encouragement of legal action against those speaking against Rossi. Bad boy! You guys must be really desperate to stoop so low.

I have been on these talk forums for 20 years. That is an often used strategy to shut down conversation. Sometimes it works too, unfortunately. Not with me though, and doubtful with anyone else here. And Dewey will be on the stand soon testifying against Rossi...maybe Annesser can take advantage and throw in a libel charge against him for the nasty things he has said against Rossi here on LF.

Anyways...I just lost a lot of respect for you.

WCG,

Is our Fulvio Fabiani an "analytical chemist"? I posted his bio from a Lewan interview, and it says nothing about him being a chemist, or anything related. You, nor anyone else bothered to comment on the discrepancy. If he is not an Analytical Chemist, then the Fabiani on the UU link is not our guy. That simple.

As to the "visiting" part of visiting professor; I thought you were telling me it had been changed/dropped *after* I made my post...hence my comments later. Does not matter anyways. Our Fabiani just moved to Russia several months ago. He did his deposition from there. If, since his depo, he decided to apply for, and get accepted as a chemistry prof at UU, then fine. But I do not think that the Fabiani that Ahlfors linked to is the same guy.

As to your position that I spun Rossi's popularity, or lack thereof, with those close to him, you are wrong. I actually made a very neutral observation by starting off with "it is a mixed bag", and it is! I pointed out examples of those who stayed with him, and those who have not.

Look, I see the concerted effort lately to cover for Rossi, and fend off his detractors. Nothing wrong with that I guess, as that is what these forums are for. But it does not serve you well when you ignore his glaring dishonest/criminal deeds. And I am only talking about the ones from this one case between IH/Rossi. I would give you a chapter and verse, but you guys have desensitized yourselves to his failings...so a waste of time.

No matter how you guys spin it, or try to make it politically incorrect to talk of Rossi's dishonesty, it will not work. Rossi deserves all the bad said about him.

People that know Andrea Rossi well, stay on his side. No matter what.

Wcg,

That is a mixed bag. Yes, some like Levi, the Annessers, Penon, Fabiani, his handy man, have remained loyal. Swedes?...well we do not know, because they are pretty tight lipped. Lewan is exceptionally loyal, but he has also admitted that Rossi is very difficult to work with. Jed at one time seemed on decent terms with him, but now is strong against.

Then there are those like his old friend Marianne Macy of Infinite Energy Magazine, who along with her husband, and longtime LENR researcher Letts, cut ties with Rossi in an article after the suit started.

That Annesser has this Rossi family connection illuminates some things, but we are left with the Annesser move from Silver Law coincicent with this case.

THH,

Annesser moved from the Silver Law group, over to the Perleman group last summer I believe. Then we found out yesterday that he resigned from Perlman, and is now on his own now, along with Chaiken.

I doubt that it's common for a litigator to make two lateral moves within a short period of time.

Yes, and more uncommon is for "litigators" employer (Perlman Law in this case) to petition a judge, to the effect that there was misconduct committed within his firm. And also, that said litigator has resigned, and started his own law firm?

I don't think there's enough information to be forced into a negative interpretation yet.

Oh you scientists are too...well cautious. We free spirits, not so much. :)

This Annesser is intricately involved in this story, and by that I mean not just as Rossi's defense attorney. He was involved before that. Vaughn alluded to that in his deposition. Annesser left the "Silver Group" law firm, or maybe not left, and attached himself to Perlman's group to pursue this, and now it sounds very much like he was forced to resign. Why is this guy so loyal to Rossi?

If that were not enough to convince, Dewey did not just happen to show up today because he was bored...don't you think?

Wow...most of Rossi's lawyers resigned, leaving his friend Annesser, and this Chaiken guy. Both of them also resigned from the law firm, and are on their own now. Reason given sounds ominous:

The undersigned counsel, Perlman, Bajandas, Yevoli & Albright, P.L., Paul D. Turner,
    Esq., and D. Porpoise Evans, Esq. (collectively referred to as “Undersigned Counsel”), requests
    that this Honorable Court enter an Order permitting their withdraw from this case and from
    further representation of Plaintiffs, Andrea Rossi and Leonardo Corporation (“Plaintiffs”), and
    as grounds state the following:

1. Plaintiffs retained Undersigned Counsel to represent it in this case.

2. Pursuant to Rule 4-1.16(b), Florida Rules of Professional Conduct, grounds exist
    for this Court to allow Undersigned Counsel’s withdraw from representing Plaintiffs.

3. Lead counsel for the Plaintiffs have resigned from the office for Undersigned
    Counsel and Plaintiffs have moved with them.

4. Plaintiffs’ counsel is John Annesser, Esq., Annesser & Chaiken, PLLC, located at
    2525 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Suite 625, Coral Gables, Florida 33134.

Here is Fulvio Fabiani's bio from a Lewan interview:

"Fabiani, 48, was born and grew up in Rome, Italy. He had a great passion for information technology as a child and made his first video game at the age of 12. He studied electronics, electro technology and computer science, and for some years he made a military career as an officer in the Italian Military Force.

He also worked as a consultant for court cases regarding information technology, and as a system administrator at the Italian National Institute of Astrophysics before moving to the US, working for the airport security technology provider InVision Technologies. Later, he specialized in certification of circuit boards in gaming & gambling machines, which led him to working with communication technology between online gaming systems and bank systems, traveling across a series of countries in the ex Soviet Union for seven years."

Yesterday Ahlfors showed us a document about someone named Fabiani, who was a "visiting professor" as an "Analytical Chemist" at Upssala Univeristy. The upshot being that *our* Fabiani is the same person. Of course, as he intended, it caused a temporary stir that Fabiani was now employed. If so, that would be a big plus for Rossi, the Swedes and Lugano. When it was noted that visiting professors are not employees, the website he linked to was altered to drop "visiting".

Now we see that our Fabiani -Rossi's old friend, is no chemist either. Ahlfors is presenting himself here as an insider, and I do think he is, based on at least the one document he produced about IH sending Boeing a reactor (and do not tell Rossi) not yet being in the public domain. But unless he quickly defends his suggestion that Fabiani is employed by Upssala, and a chemist, IMO anything he says...not that he says anything anyways, should be taken with a grain of salt.

What, no warning from the mods about not making these kinds of accusations? Apparently it's OK to accuse someone of being a shill as long as they write in support of Rossi...

Joshg,

Dewey had already made the connection between Rossi and Ahlfors/Ele. I disagreed with him about Ele, and agreed about Ahlfors, when I said he is probably here "at the behest of Rossi". Insiders like Dewey have a special place here. He can say things we are are not allowed to say, so us non-insider types agreeing with him, or not, should not be seen in this case as trying to out/dox Ahlfors.

But your concern is well taken, and I will be extra careful in the future.

The signs of desperation further indicate that Planet Rossi is in its final throes and is about to be crushed.

Dewey,

No doubt you have better info than we do, but so far it appears Rossi has gotten much farther than you, I or my fellow oppressors ever thought possible. I was on record a year ago, saying that the moment it was proven that JMP was a ruse, this case would be dismissed. Well, JMP was shown to be fake long ago...there is no customer, no product, and no need for steam, yet Rossi is only one more obstacle away (appeal to Altonaga to over-rule Sullivan) from getting in front of....cough, cough, a jury.

And if this Ahlfors is here at Rossi's behest -which I suspect he is, so far he is doing a very bad job of helping his friend out. He may even be doing more harm than good, as his part about Fabiani now being employed by Upssala is purposely misleading.

This seems FUD.

Can you explain us why you posted a text regarding RU-486 abortion pill and a guy called PIKE in this forum ?

This has nothing to do with Andrea Rossi...... may be with another AR....

Ele,

I think this is some psychological experiment. Show us some pictures, sit back and study how we pro, and anti-Rossi groups fight each other over what it means. It seems though that both sides are in agreement, that it makes no sense. Guess we are not good test subjects. :)