Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

Dewey,

Is the "site inspection" to occur in the Dominican Republic, or Doral? ECW has it as the DR, and after re-reading that section, it sure sounds like it could be...or it could be poor wording. If so, and it is the DR, could you give a hint as to what the heck took place there? And while you are at it...who is this DR witness IH is deposing?

I went through the docs a little more carefully, since our resident expert Sigmoidal is on the road. These are the highlights of what I thought significant:

Rossi threatened with sanction:

"Plaintiffs and Defendants shall meet and confer to determine whether documents
    requested by Defendants (specifically, testing data) has not been produced by Plaintiffs.
    Plaintiffs' counsel must remind Plaintiff Dr. Rossi that to the extent that Plaintiffs intentionally fail to provide testing data, Dr. Rossi will be sanctioned by the Court."

Rossi and his internet aliases:

"Such responses shall include all screen names or aliases Plaintiff Rossi uses to post information on the lnternet. To the extent Plaintiffs shall serve their supplemental interrogatory answers to Defendant, John Plaintiff Rossi does not use screen names or aliases to post information on the lnternet, he must issue a response verifying the same"

Our Dewey again: :)

"WITH RESPECT to determining whether communications involving Dewey Weaver,
    If needed, Defendants shall reply on or by February 24, 2017 Paul M orris, and Deep River Ventures are protected by the attorney-client privilege:
    * Defendants must provide the Court with all communications for which
    Defendants declare the privilege applies for in cam era review. The Court warns that Defendants and their counsel may be sandioned if the Court determines that ninety-five (95) percent of the documents reflect business discussions and not legal discussions.
    WITH RESPECT to Defendants production of documents:
    Defendants must produce the final agreement between Defendants and Dewey
    Weaver, Paul Morris, and Deep River Ventures."

Deposition Schedule:

-Fabiani to be deposed 28 Feb via video
    -IH to depose Boeing Company 28 Feb
    -JMP to be deposed 1 March
    -Domenican Republic witness set for deposition today (22 Feb)

Doral visit by IH's expert:

"ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that if the defendant’s expert is available after the
    conclusion of the deposition in this matter taking place today locally, the site inspection
    shall occur today after the conclusion of that local deposition. If the defendant’s expert
    is not available to inspect the site today after the conclusion of the local deposition in
    this matter, unless the parties agree otherwise, the site inspection shall occur on March 2 at 0900 EST. Note: Dewey says site visit did not take place, so that means it will be on 2 March."

Fabiani's answers and affirmative defenses (doc 148):

Nothing really new here, other than he is now claiming to be a foreign national not living in Florida, therefore IH has no "personal jurisdiction" over him. Also claims that "Plaintiff has failed to adequately allege jurisdictional facts that bring Fabiani under the jurisdiction of the court". Other than that, the rest looks about the same to me...he downplays his role as minor, hired by IH only to help Rossi develop the Ecat. Says IH owes him 1 months salary. Stands by Rossi as to IH never intending to pay.

Doc 150 in whole:

"PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that there will be a hearing before the Honorable Magistrate
    Judge John O’Sullivan at C. Clyde Atkins U.S. Courthouse, 301 North Miami Avenue, 5th Floor,
    Miami, FL 33128, on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 3:00 p.m., on (1) Plaintiffs’ and ThirdParty
    Defendants’ J.M. Products Inc.’s objections to Defendants’ subpoenas to Bank of America,
    N.A., BankUnited, Inc., and TD Bank, N.A.; (2) Plaintiffs’ violation of the Protective Order
    entered by this Court on October 14, 2016; and (3) Plaintiff Andrea Rossi’s failure to respond to Industrial Heat and IPH International B.V’s Third Request for Production."

I'm pretty sure "Roger" is one of Dewey's screen names. Rossi might want to ask the same of Dewey and any other IH operative who might be posting on forums.

Para,

Beat me to it:

ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that the defendant is permitted to question the

witness set for deposition in this matter on February 22, 2017, in the Dominican
    Republic. The plaintiff shall provide the defendant with the name of the attorney for the
    witness who is scheduled for deposition in the Dominican Republic

Boeing coming up, Dewey front and center, the Domenican Republic, site visit to Doral coming, IH and Rossi forewarned by the judge, all in a few documents. My heart just can not take this! :)

Well, we have exhausted the flow meter angle with the information so far available. Maybe we could discus now the "elephant in the room"...or, where the 1MW of energy went in that small Doral warehouse? BTW, Doral is almost the same dimensions as my house, so hard for me to imagine how that much energy is accounted for IMO? This has been brought up over and over again on the few LENR forums, especially here, but never answered, accounted for, by the few remaining Rossi supporters.

?

Dewy,

Considering your position now, I offer one word of advice I have learned after a 35 year career of being in a leadership position...always pick up the tab for your crew/team. I joke you not. No matter how expensive, trust me, it is worth the price. They will follow you to the ends of the world, and forever be grateful, when you do. But from the few pics of you I have seen at the ICCF's, I think you already do that. :)

http://freeenergyscams.com/and…ons-all-frauds-and-scams/

Gary Wright at his "Free Energy Scams" I link to here...which was morphed/carried over from his earlier, more in-depth "ShutRossiDown" (SDR), still has some good info as you can see. His links to his old SDR website he refers you to for more detail, unfortunately, are dead ends now, which I assume is for legal reasons?

Here is another section from his relatively new site that provides a wealth of info...none flattering of the Rossi:

http://freeenergyscams.com/600…eat-llc-sales-rd-factory/

Dewey,

Thanks for clarifying your role even further. That and your job description I posted above, definitely adds some weight to your words. In your position, I think it very unlikely you would say the things about Rossi; the "GPT", Lugano, paint, plumbing, his history, etc you have said, if you could not back it up with solid proof. Not that I needed more confirmation of Rossi's character...or lack of, but it is good to hear it from an inside source nonetheless.

Looks like IH is the LENR way forward. With McKubre's exit from scene as the unofficial spokesman, IMO the field needs someone, or something, to take his place and more, and looks like IH is perfectly suited to get the job done. And sounds like you are doing just that...good on you, and your team.

You mentioned "summary judgement" also. It baffles me that IH has not yet requested one, based on what is almost certainly a fact that Rossi lied about JMP, his role in it, production, customer...all that. I know Rossi denied those allegations in his response, but he has not provided any proof to back his assertions, so I wonder if he is telling the judge verbally he has proof, will show it at trial, and she is accepting him on his word? That is the only reason I can think of why this has not been tossed yet, or IH has not submitted the SJ. Or maybe they are about to do that? Confusing, but hey, I am not Abd. :)

Thanks for the work you guys are doing. Most of us are all pulling for you.

As everyone knows, Dewey Weaver is Deep Water Ventures (DRV). Nothing wrong with that BTW...just pointing it out for background. IH contracted him as a consultant in May 2013. This IH description of his duties from the just released document 143, shows why he has been running all over the world:

DRV agrees to perform the following Scope of Work:

maintaining relationships with inventors and others in the field commonly known
    as low energy nuclear reactions (the “Field”), identifying investment and strategic
    partnership opportunities in the Field, staying abreast of all new developments in
    the Field and routinely reporting such developments to Company management,
    assisting with overall business, intellectual property and commercialization
    strategy, and providing assistance in other capacities as requested by the Company .

DRV agrees in pertinent part:

to perform . . . all acts deemed necessary or desirable by the Company to permit
    and assist it . . . in obtaining, maintaining, defending and enforcing patents, patent
    rights, copyrights, trademark rights, trade secret rights or any other rights in
    connection with such Developments . . . . Such acts may include, but are not
    limited to, execution of documents and assistance or cooperation in legal
    proceedings. Consultant hereby irrevocably designates and appoints the Company
    and its duly authorized officers and agents, as Consultant’s agents and attorney-infact
    to act for and on its behalf and instead of it, to execute and file any documents,
    applications or related findings and to do all other lawfully permitted acts to further
    the purposes set forth in this subsection [], including . . . the perfection of assignment and the prosecution and issuance of patents, patent applications,
    copyright applications and registrations, trademark applications and registrations or
    other rights in connection with such Developments and improvements thereto with
    the same legal force and effect as if executed by Consultant.

Dewey is an interesting guy. Shows up at ICCFs, gives speeches, lunches with the players (picks up the tab I hope?). Runs around Europe with a pocket full of cash to hand out to LENR hopefuls, confirms IH has not yet committed to hosting ICCF21 in NC...an important guy, and LENR player no doubt. Yet he posts here and you just can not read his immature posts and envision him as someone of importance, but he is. Go figure. This LENR story has been unusual since I got involved, so I am getting used to the surprises.

That said, Dewey seems more perturbed than usual the last few days. I hope it is not because he thinks Rossi may have maneuvered IH into settling? That IMO, as many have said, no matter ones stance, would be bad, very bad.

Funny to read that now, knowing Rossi was the customer. I rephrased a part of it to reflect that:

Besides all this, there is the master Gauge, which is actually my manufacturing plant since I am actually the customer, hehehe...BTW do not tell IH that!, anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, customers plant ;) , which needs 1 MWh/h of thermal energy carried by steam: if I receive this energy, I then pay myself for the plant, provided I give myself the granted COP, otherwise I do not pay myself. I think that is how it works?...I feel a headache coming on. Oh well, I also measure with my own instrumentation under the customer guise, the amount and quality of the steam, but most of everything, I check the amount and the quality of my production, or at least pretend to since there is no production (how could there)!...again do not tell IH, and compare my costs as customer, using the E-Cat VS to my other costs with the traditional heaters. My 1MW plant I rented from the marks, ahem, I mean IH, in my customer role, who in turn bought it (plant) from me for $1.5 million years before -for which monies I bought some nice Miami condos, :) , is the universal gauge and is, under a commercial point of view, the only one that really counts. So far, as the Customer, or am I now Rossi again?...feel another headache coming on, I am very satisfied with the services I provided myself...a magnificance! Nevertheless, I have to add that it is soon to assume final considerations and we are aware of the fact that within the end of the year the results will be very confusing, but nonetheless IH will have to pay me $89 million, and my partners, and I will be filthy rich.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Speaking of the Swedes, I listened to Lewans interview the other day, and he says at 16:00 minutes that he is still in contact with them, and they are still trying to replicate Lugano. I do not see why they would not take a call from MFMP and compare notes? About time they come out of their self imposed exile, and contribute what they have learned.

Lewan said something else interesting too when questioned about what he thought of the QuarkX and Rossi's claim it can directly produce electricity....Lewan replied at 26.45 that there were earlier testimonies where it was reported Rossi devices gave an electrical shock when touched.

I changed it Dewey...how does it sound now?

I also find it funny Rossi is still claiming the "Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences" performed Lugano:

"Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences performed tests on a
    single E-Cat reactor constructed by Defendants at their North Carolina facility and that such
    scientists concluded that the reactor produced a positive COP. Plaintiffs further state that the
    “Lugano Report” speak for itself."

I do not think they would like having their name drug into this!

Couple of interesting tidbits -do not know if new, or I missed/forgot, from the new batch of court documents:

IH hired Jones Day in August 2015, because of disputes arising with Leonardo/Rossi with respect to the licence agreement. Probably not a coincidence that Rossi refused Murray entry to Doral the month prior (July), and the next month they lawyer-up.

Rossi also claims IH hired APCO to "provide mantras" for him to use on his JONP in response to his own "posed questions" regarding his relationship with IH. In other words, Rossi is claiming APCO wanted him to play sockpuppet, and fed him the answers...all part of the plan. ;)

Dewey,

Gary Wright, who ran "ShutRossiDown", that later morphed into "Freee energy scams" had all those DOD/TE's cost numbers. The guy was OCD, and did great, although extremely biased (he is actually an LENR advocate himself), in depth investigations on everything Rossi. Unfortunately, almost all of his research is gone from the net, with little of worth transferred to his new site. Probably due legal reasons, as he pissed off many, and there were some threats.

Looking back on it, he was most likely right about Rossi. Sorry Gary I took you to task, except for your threats against me. ;)

You seem to have some means, we here do not, to find out who he is... maybe you could look him up? A wealth of info if you find him for sure.

Para,

Yes, I know that, but others have argued that FPL's figures are for the whole building, while Penon/Fabiani's power data are separate and *only* what into the 1MW plant. Plus, I am talking mainly about your graphs. They do not show clear proof, or at least, not without better commentary. You guys went to great lengths to make a very good comparison, but even the best chart is only as good as it is explained. I know you are right, but all I am saying is that you have to make it simple enough for even the most ardent Rossi supporters, including ECW, and Peter to admit it.

Take care.

Soooo.....

I suppose the JoNP mW Plant comments vs kWh and water meter timeline can begin to see if there is any excitement to be had there...

Para,

To be honest, I have been waiting for this power data to be presented so that it is obvious to all. It does not yet appear to be ready for that...or am I wrong? I have looked at the exhibits myself as you would expect, and could not piece anything together that even remotely looked like a "smoking gun". And I have also followed you and the few others parsing of the evidence IH presented, and to be honest, I did not think you were ready for prime time yet. Even others better suited to understand, seem to be awaiting the finale...so far.

Pretend we here are the typical jury, and you are IH's lawyer, and try to convince us that the FPL/FP/FF data proves the 1MW was rigged.