Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

Biting tongue. This is just not the place for politics. We are all here...conservatives, and liberals alike, because we want to save the planet, and mean well. Political leanings IMO, have little to do with it, as both philosophies have a different approach to solve the problem. I happen to believe free markets are the way to that end, some big government.

IHFB,

Jed has been mentioning that Exhibit 5 so much, I get the feeling you are simply blocking it whenever it is brought up? But maybe it is time for you to see it again, or maybe look at it for the first time...whatever. It is very damning by any account, even for a layperson that knows nothing about this stuff. Perhaps you could make a comment after reading? This is Murray questioning Penon :

At different points in time during the assumed 350 operational days of the “test” you were measuring, a number of the reactors were turned off (apparently for repair). At even more points in time, different units within the reactors were either turned off or simply disabled. Yet there does not appear to be any impact on the mass flow rate in the system. How is that a credible outcome?

In fact, from June 30, 2015 through July 27, 2015, the effective flowed water in the unit
    was, according to your daily valuation report for that period, 36,000 Kg/d on each and every day, without deviation. See Exhibit B. How is that plausible? It should be virtually impossible to have that level of consistency even over just a one-week period, let alone a one-month period.

3. The number of reactor units in operation varied substantially over time.
    As discussed on February 16, 2016 while at the location, 21 of the 64 units in the 4 large
    reactors had clearly been disabled, leaving only 43 of those 64 units that may have been
    operational. Also, all 51 of the smaller units were disabled. See Exhibit C (examples).
    Similarly, at the time you completed the “MW1-USA electrical measurement” chart on
    October 13, 2015, out of operation were all 51 of the smaller units, one of the large reactors
    (containing 16 units), and 17 of the 48 units in the remaining 3 large reactors. That means only
    31 units were operational. In contrast, according to your February 2015 report, 111 units were
    operational at the beginning of the “test.”

Your reports do not account for these substantial variations. There is no explanation as to
    how the energy output at times increased or stayed constant during periods when a substantial number of the units were inoperable and/or the average power supply into the system was decreased. There is also no explanation as to how other variables, such as the flow rate, were not impacted in an expected manner by changes in the number of operating units.

Assuming now that Rossi is an outright conman, as I do, it is so clear to me how vital his JONP was in getting him this far. Amazing, because at best, all he ever had was a small, and unreliable LENR effect. Maybe he did have the occasional melt down, or something eye opening as many have reported -or not, but nothing close to being commercially viable.

But through use of his JONP, Rossi was able to shape, and frame the Ecat into something it was not. A machine that would save, and better mankind. Without it (JONP) as a tool, he would have become just another replicator and slipped into obscurity long ago. No richer for his find than those before him. By brilliantly using JONP to manipulate though, he was able to attract a following of admirers, whom in turn helped him fend off detractors (snakes and clowns) long enough to attract *just* that right kind of investor/mark. You have to admit...the guy is good.

I don't think it is all about money for Rossi either. In some perverse way, I think he gains satisfaction by fooling others. When you look at his history...which now, in hindsight, PetrolDragon, and the TEs were most likely scams also, it seems to be what drives him most. The thrill of fooling people. Being caught in an obvious lie would embarrass, and shame most of us, but even after being caught red handed lying many times on JONP over the years, it did not phase him in the least, as he simply covered up the one lie with another. He just likes this stuff.

It never seemed realistic that AR could move forward (whatever that means to him and his followers) while going through these legal problems. Based on his blog comments it sounded like he was taking it all way too lightly. But now after spending some time in Raleigh it appears to be sinking in that IH is going to fight this to the end. I actually think the story of AR will end under this legal cloud. However it is resolved, it will simply be the closing chapter in this story. There is nowhere for him to go after this. Some of his diehard followers will hang in there through this year looking for any good news to hang on to, but my bet is by late summer the last follower will head out the door and turn out the lights.

Deleo,

Or it could be that Rossi introduced the QuarkX to distract IH away from their growing suspicions about Doral, and yesterday, for whatever reason, decided it no longer suits his purpose to continue on with that charade?

He first started hinting of a new, "small Hotcat" around May 2015. A little later it was renamed "Madame Curie", and later still it became the QuarkX. It was in July 2015 that Rossi refused Murray's admittance to the 1MW "plant" operating in Doral, so obviously the relationship was strained well before. So what do you do when your dog keeps chewing on your shoe...well, you throw him a bone and he forgets the shoe. :) And what a nice, fat, juicy bone the QuarkX was. Who could resist?

Unfortunately for Rossi, IH did not fall for it, but many of his followers did! What timing too, as a few months later they had this new bone to drool over, just as the 1MW became controversial and Rossi quietly retired it.

Even on the face of it, the QuarkX has always been a stretch, even by Rossi standards. Just the way he claimed to have developed it...in the "air conditioned computer room" at Doral, all the while he was tending the 1MW 16 hours a day, was a bit far-fetched. Then the utility; at one time he touted it to be capable of heat, light, electricity. Then his "dream" with it running a whole city. Crazy stuff, but that old saying: "the bigger the lie, the more they believe it" works apparently. Or at least with some it does.

It's nice to talk about whether or not IH got a COP 1.3, but keep in mind that even if they (IH) did, it comes no where close to the contractual minimum performance COP of 4, maintained over a 350 day period. 1.3 if proven...only a hypothetical at this point, may get Rossi off the hook for the IP transfer, but it will not get him his $89 million for the GPT.

So you have a prejudice and want only to "demonstrate" your arbitrary opinion without looking at any other possibilities. If a person wan really to flee WILL NOT give any clue about where he is.

Ele,

It is not prejudice to think ALL, including Fabiani, were culpable if one also considers the 1 year test unsuccessful...as I, and many others believe, and staged purposely to fool IH. That is what this is all about after all...the GPT, or whatever one wants to call it. So do you think the test was successful (overunity), as Rossi claims?

Speaking of magical metal activities, whatever happened to the 10% Cu ash days from Kullander and Essen?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3rTbxK8VQ

Oh ...and pay no attention to the Petroldragon section from 10:30 to 16:15....

Dewey,

Rossi admitted on his JONP that he salted the ash, but he claimed he did so for a good purpose, and that he told Kullander at the time about what he had done. Somehow though, Kullander....now deceased, misunderstood Rossi's admission, as he, and Essen too, kept lecturing afterwards as if the sample given them was legitimate. Those Swedes! :)

Very surprising to me also. Another thing that also surprises is that the judge has not thrown Rossi's suit out. It seems clear from the evidence released so far, that JMP was a shell company controlled by Rossi. No doubt about that actually, as the emails show. Rossi and the Third Parties do not even bother to refute this. And except in some active imaginations, there is no obvious product....so no need for the steam.

Fake company, fake product, fake need, yet the judge keeps the suit on track. Hmmm, I am scratching my head too. I can see why so many settle. The process is a crap shoot, and Rossi seems to understand that well. After all, he has a lot of experience with legal systems, and it seems he is playing it well so far. Well maybe not so well, as the judge has not dismissed IH's counter against he, Penon, and Johnson.

Ele,

I was just being dramatic about Siberia. Sounds better in making my case that Fabiani is fleeing prosecution, rather than moving for better employment opportunities. :) To be fair, I will give FF the benefit of the doubt, and say that his moving to Russia...right before depositions begin that may implicate him in a con scheme, possibly leading to time in a Miami Dade County jail, only gives the appearance of his fleeing prosecution. ;)

He may have left the warm, sunny and beautiful beaches of Florida, to seek better employ in the freezing cold Russia as you say. Not sure though the Russians need him, as they have a very deep talent pool of scientists. And while they are obviously very active in LENR, they appear no further along than their colleagues here in the west, or east.

Well, I miss Alan's: "green spaghetti monster" warnings. They were effective, and did not get peoples dander up. Lately though, too much "parent to child", talking down, talk.

I agree about being vigilant so LF stays healthy, but there is a way to moderate, and then there is THE way to moderate.

Last I say on the matter.

Not quite! Alan.

Eric,

There have been a few times lately when it seems that you are letting this moderator role go to your head. Back off a little please.

Take care.

Take care in your accusations. You seem far too invested in this

IHFB,

Pot, meet kettle. For our non-English readers, I am *politely* accusing IHFB of being "too invested in Rossi".

Gosh, what about this so complicated for such a very, very few? Very simple; Rossi is a crook. A pathological liar. No way around that. It is all there in the records.