me356 Verified
  • Member since Mar 13th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by me356

It seems we will be able to reach Surface Area 8m^2 per gram - we will have samples next week. This is orders higher from our original meshes. If excess heat can be roughly calculated from surface area then with 0.2W/cm^2 we can get 1600W of excess just from 1 gram. With just 6.3 grams we are at 10kW which can be easily heated with only 50W input power.

If this will be really the case then reactor must melt pretty quickly..

If you want to make E-Cat out of this you can simply add Lithium or Boron there. Now you can capture slow neutrons inside the reactor with borated compounds.

Do you have something with Boron?

Excess heat should be stronger and stronger with increasing cycles like these. Neutron count will be higher with increased pressure.

By deloading mesh as much as possible it can then last much longer - excess heat.

if you still are unable to generate excess heat you can vacuum the reactor under higher temperature to deload hydrogen.

During deloading the highest amount of AHE are produced. At some point when mesh is deloaded to a bigger extent it is good to not vacuum thoroughly and let the AHE leave in the reactor - preferably remaining hydrogen that can be easily deloaded.

Then increase pressure fast to a working level. At this moment excess heat will appear.

Great thing is our latest meshes can be loaded and deloaded quite easily. So they can be used even after any pressure operation. We will ship these to MFMP during next week I hope.

Whatever is going on in the reactor you can be sure there is radiation coming out of the body. If neutrinos/antineutrinos are involved then with a proper detectors it could be measured far far away.

I believe people will master precise detection of these elementary particles so a small detectors will become reality.

Have you ever thought why some can't measure any excess heat? What if their reactor is working but they can't measure it?

Mizuno was changing calorimeters and found it has direct impact on performance measurement. Initially he was obtaining only around 5% of excess.

But he also found that when reactor is cooled too fast then wall temperature will be too low which in turn will also decrease performance.

There is also big aspect why flowing air calorimetry can give you the best results. It is because it measures also surrounding air. Which in turn can heat up reactor walls even more.

It was well documented that reactions can take place even outside of the reactor. But basically nobody takes care here.

Sun is far away but reactions are taking place even here. So what is happening outside the reactor can have big difference.

This mean that reactor body composition can play important role as well as anything close to the reactor, including just air or water.

magicsound You can increase flux by adding hydrogen as fast as possible with as high pressure as possible. This will create microcracks at the surface with the most transition metals and can also bypass oxide layer. With higher temperature material will allow faster loading.

You can do the pressure step then wait for some time then use vacuum then make another pressure step and so on. With each step there is higher chance for excess heat reaction.

You can use protium for this purpose to save Deuterium. Protium can be also loaded easier.

You will need to deload and load the meshes as many times as possible. Do this at as high temperature as possible. Hydrogen flux will increase with each attempt.

I think that in 3 weeks we will be able to ship you new batch of meshes.

Doesn't have to - it doesn't happen with LENR..

Then how you can explain neutrons generated in our lab from transition metals on will together with activation of other materials?

I wouldn't say we are using high energies or anything close to hot fusion.

You can find many similar observations from other researchers. If you can activate other material then I guess you would believe these are really neutrons.

You can achieve excess heat with high loading and also with low loading. Mechanism of the reaction is very different in both cases. In very simplified words when there is high loading it is closer to fusion. Actually you can do a real fusion with real fusion products. In some transition metals it is even easier because you can utilize lattice phase change.

Because Nickel can't never absorb bigger amount of Hydrogen into the bulk almost all reactions are happening just at the surface. So for this reason low loading and big flux is the best there.

Each transition metal is very specific in this area.

Great thing is you can replace Nickel with many other metals. But Nickel is really cheap and has good chemical properties.

Today we have confirmed excess heat generation with Mizuno style reactor even at 70°C - the reactor from photo I sent. Until now we never performed calibration at such low temp.

Reactor is loaded with only one mesh 20x20cm yet the COP is over 1.2 even at this low temperature. With increasing temp COP is increasing exponentially.

This reactor is so big that mesh covers just bottom half of the reactor shell. And the excess heat is well visible just in this bottom half.

The mesh is produced by the most recent process we are using where sufrace area is significantly bigger.

How his theory can explain neutron emission?

Interesting thing that nobody is investigating is where the excess heat comes from? Where is it actually developed?

In case it is radiation then it must be thermalized to obtain excess heat actually. If it is produced directly in the mesh then how is it possible it is not melting?

And if it is radiation then reactor body thickness and material must render big difference.

For long run transmutations are never good.

Now we are trying to find the best way how to revive meshes that were loaded too much.

It is much easier with the latest meshes as they can load even few Bars of hydrogen in few hours. This mean there is incredible flux that is roughly 100 times better from previous meshes.

Mizuno document is clear about this - aim is to achieve the highest flux and measuring loading ratio.

After days of comparison of Protium and Deuterium we can say that you can freely use Protium. Even from Hydrogen generator. There is roughly 4:5 (H:D) performance.

This mean you do not have to spend money on Deuterium.

It seems that our latest meshes are much more comfortable with wrong pressures and loading. Nickel can be loaded to much higher ratios and also can freely release the hydrogen just after lowering the pressure. When mesh is exposed to air the excess heat is almost instantly decreasing. Interestingly even at elevated temperatures mesh is not damaged by air, thanks to palladium.

Yes, we have calibration curves but I dont plan to share them. It would end up always in more and more questions which will eventually end with measurement flaw or instrument error. I am not here to convince anyone about excess heat. I am here to help with achieving it. With or without our meshes.