me356 Verified
  • Member since Mar 13th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by me356

It is not measuring stainless steel plate.
    This meter is very precise and allows extremely good focusing.
    Lets say it can be focused with 1mm precision. There are two lasers to point exact distance and position that will be measured.

Emmisivity is configured for Alumina and it was constant (in real of course it is not linear). But from the measurement there is approx. 0.1% error across the temperature range.

Fueled test is running right now.
    Thermocouple was melted in the tube yesterday so it is unfortunately not used in this experiment.

Oh yeah. Calibration is done.

Thermocouple is inside the heater and is touching the tube.
    IR thermometer is sensing the heater from outside.
    Thus feedback is very fast in both cases.

Possible LENR or any deviation can be measured very well.

Temperature difference is quite linear, the difference factor is approx. 1:1.6
    Outside 700°C = Inside 1120°C

My opinion is very different. Even there are no positive results then spent time is absolutely not wasted for me.
    I like to learn new things and if I am convinced that it can work then I will do everything what I can to make it work even it will take few years.
    Someone is not patient, I am very patient. In my life I have did things that one can say are impossible. And they are working much better than these that are backed by big corporations.

I know two types of people from my university:
    a) they are perfect theorists, can write briliant papers and can convice everybody that they are right. But thats all. In real life they are useless, they can do nothing themselves.
    b) they are not theorists at all, but by hard work they can achieve perfect results. They are not certain in theory but with their enthusiasm everything can be achieved.

I dont understand so much skepticism.
    Few decades ago it was absolutely impossible to build nuclear reactors, something like smartphones we are using each day are literally miracle in this time, etc.
    There were always skeptics and are trying to tell us that something can't work.

I am glad that there are people that believe in something and are doing experiments that "should not work".
    In other case evolution will stop and we are still living with conviction that Earth is flat.

Even that there is always founded criticism it does not mean it is not worth to study. This is exactly reason why we have to continue and make everything perfect.
    Even with hundreds of failures it can't make our world worse..

The problem is, that some people are thinking they know everything. We are studying in school for very long time, but this should open our eyes to allow new discoveries, not close it as we know already all. It is maybe much better to not understand matter, not be limited by knowledge that something work and something can't. Then by own trial and error we can find results that are unusual. Of course you have to know what you are doing and what are possible consequences.

I will try to compare readings between thermocouple and IR meter. It is good idea.

My new heater is prepared for the calibration.
    I am waiting for some screws, then next fueled test with little bit changed concept can begin.
    There will be no additional ceramic tube, just heater with the fuel container inside.
    Fuel container should be hermetically closed.

Fuel replacement and loading will be extremely easy, Container should be more durable.

I will try to measure temperature of the container and the heater too.

It would be very good show if Rossi, Parkhomov, Song Sheng Jiang and possible others are fooling with us.

Maybe his intention was always good.. We can just speculate.

All in all, there were lot of scientists that observed e-cat very closely and it worked. In 1MW plant he is working with collegues, do you think they are all frauds?
    Even today for example Levi is trying to reproduce it too - he is still very convinced.

Why is Rossi happy for replications? It can help him too, it can show that his device can really work.
    And he can do nothing about it.

Great. Actually you do not need to use battery at all. You can power the meter from your USB which is really perfect.

By the way FFFF is there because your thermocouple is not connected I believe. You can read thermocouple temperature at the same time from these 2 bytes too.

There will be just one element, very similar as with Kanthal A1 wire.

It is made as a tube so it can virtually replace the current heater. There is "hole" in the tube. In this element ceramic tube will be plugged with the fuel container. So the concept is still same.

I believe it will be much more efficient and can be very powerfull.

OK, new transformer specially designed for SiC element is on the way. It should arrive in 3 weeks along with the element.

Transformer should handle at least 2kW power. So there will be no problem to achieve even 1600°C continuously with long life.

In the meantime my new kanthal a1 heater is nearly prepared for the calibration test.