Posts by me356

Ecco, BobHiggins: I have verified that especially NaI scintillator tube/electronics (even that it is in aluminium shell) can be affected by EMI to a very high extent.
    I have also everything shielded, using top quality cables but it does not matter. The peak(s) can exceed background noticeably and you might not be able to check, that it is really noise or radiation.
    I have performed many tests in this area and found that it can be filtered well, but it is really not good, because measurement can be flawed in any way. The peaks are moving and even that there is single frequency, there might be more peaks close together.

Noise that is generated from my reactors is not blocked even by 1cm thick aluminium block - only attenuated. Unfortunately there is also radiation that comes from the process and also some from the heater.

So personally I would not trust any electronic detection system in vicinity of the reactor before very carefull investigation.

I have to admit that it is possible that all instruments that are measuring radiation can be highly affected by RF coming from the reactor.
    Depending on the control electronics you can observe the peak only at certain moments (e.g. state when some transistors or circuits are switching to a different mode).
    My reactors are radiating strong RF a few meters away. Some of tested circuits can affect even LCD display to the extent you will see a blurry screen and even USB connection can break.
    Even if it is all powered from the battery and shielded.

So the measurement must be done very carefully. Even neutron detectors that were used might show false bubbles. I have these detectors too. They can react even for cosmic radiation, temperature changes or if they are activated too long.

It would be also better to control the reactor with Optris or IR thermometer directly as I have did.

Dear Francesco,

thank you very much for your comments!
    I am very glad that you are visiting this forum and giving us your knowledge.
    It will be pleasure to discuss with you in any way.

Regarding my experiments, I have received all necessary materials. Now I have to construct new reactors and we will see.
    One reactor will be 5kW prototype and second one will be utilizing plasma discharge in a non-arcing mode with very high H1 production.

I am working on the replications for 1.5 year. I am nothing like a genuis in this field. But I would say that I have very good understanding in related areas such as engineering, development, programming and production. This is helping me very significantly. I am moving in the field of alternative energy for longer time and already verified many interesting phenomenons that are not related with LENR.
    I can also say, that I am very patient and I can do whatever is needed until desired target is reached.

With regards to the experiment, it could work. But I think that the key part is missing. Something similar as when you are trying to cook a meaty meal without meat.

Don't be afraid. There are at least 10 companies that are working hard on their reactors and already achieved very good results.
    The only question is, who will be the first one?

There are easy and inexpensive ways how to produce atomic hydrogen without any catalyst and even to convert and hold it for required time in this state.

Mats002: I can promise that I will share all the information needed for successfull replication in very near future.

Hank Mills: Yes, you are right. With pure Ni-H system higher pressure can give you a higher COP. But also in case of Ni-H-Li high pressure can be benefit if you want to reach very high temperatures.

There are data available from approx. 1920 that are describing anomalous excess heat production with all the details. It is hard to believe we are still using combustion motors.

My intention is to work silently on this until something useable that can work for a long period with good performance will be ready.
    I have not too much time as my main business require the biggest portion. Thanks to this I can invest a lot of money to the research so I do not need anything else. Only time.
    Attracting others and showing publicly that it really works will mean big time losses and inability to continue with the research.
    I really don't like if others are managing my time. So this is the best way when I can do everything I want. In the end I hope that this is really way how I can help people in the best manner.

I wanted to capture a video but it was not possible since burned sealing was really strongly smelling. So staying there was not good for many reasons.

Shiv Singh: I have finished a heat extraction system that can be already connected to a water grid.
    This system can be used with nearly any reactor design with good efficiency.

I have to say that there are more things that are counter intuitive.
    Conditions that are normally giving significantly reduced temperature are good for triggering the excess heat. So you will immediately know when triggering failed or was successfull.

Reactor that was running today was made of Al2O3, just caps were stainless steel.
    I have to find a better solution to prevent from these failures so it will work for a long time.

If you are getting clear excess heat while input power is zero and reactor is still strongly glowing I think that the result is clear.
    Definitively I am very satisfied altough a lot of work must be done.

Today I was able to get excess heat again with COP near 2, then reactor failed due to a bad sealing that started to melt. Reactor was much bigger than previous time thus produced energy was in range of 1kW.
    This time I was able to trigger excess heat from 350°C external, then temperature increased to ~700°C external just in 4 seconds. Internal temperature was higher.

What is very interesting that I have verified that lithium can be placed nearly anywhere in the fuel chamber (not in contact with nickel) and still it is working and affects whole fuel batch.
    This is what I have observed more times.

What is also interesting that excess heat was not coming from part of the reactor that was hottest previously. Rather areas that were more clean from oxides were glowing significantly more.
    In simple words - few areas of the fuel were hotter (100°C difference) than area that logically should be more hot due to joule heating hot spot.
    So the excess heat was not dispersed uniformly along the fuel.

Today I think that sort of SSM was achieved, altough lasting just a few seconds. During this period power was zero yet temperature was rather constant - then suddenly decreased because of reactor failure.

I was testing also a new radiation detector Si-14B and I must admit that beta radiation was elevated by 2-3 times. Development was rather not dependent on the excess heat production, but I have to investigate it more.

AlainCo: yes

I dont believe that it was a phase change, in other experiments the excess heat was coming clearly from the fuel as the chamber was rather transparent.
    Also it works with alumina fuel chamber and stainless steel as well.

One of my reactors allows to see the output directly.
    If you can see the difference between excess heat and no excess heat you have no doubts. These reactors worked previously for quite a long time.

Now when COP was increased noticeably they were melted quickly (including nickel) and in some areas of the fuel the nickel was literally missing.

I guess that Rossi is clever enough and that their contract has many points what the customer is not allowed to do.
    If you are happy customer and your main business is focused on something different, you do not want to spend time with such things.
    Also reverse engineering does not mean success and also it will take at least few months - years to make it work similarly as the original.
    Especially software control tuning can take a lot of time - there are cases where money will not help.

wishfulThinking: Always vacuum and clean everything with a fresh hydrogen for a few times before run/preparation of the fuel.

Arnaud:
    1. No fuel capsule
    2. My latest experiments were not using powders at all.

Hi Majorana,

I am ready for doing ICP-MS and all other analysis. I have contacted few competent laboraties that are able to do so.
    The only reason why it was not done yet that I dont want to make it useless. I have to build reactor that is running stable for at least month with high COP, with one fuel sample.
    In other case we will not see rather anything.

wishfulThinking:
    1. It is possible.
    2. Hydrogenation process took about 1 hour in my latest experiment.
    3. Yes, especially if there was a fuel in the chamber.
    4. Having good vacuum pump to pump everything out is desirable. I recommend a vacuum pump that can reach at least 10 pascals.

BEC: Excess heat production with lithium can be started even in temperatures around 450°C, but a proper equipment is necessary. Temperature around 700°C is more realistic.

wishfulThinking: I am preparing the fuel long enough so that it can load hydrogen very rapidly. 200°C is good temperature for loading.
    With one nickel sample it could take a few cycles, with other it might take long time. I am convinced that even nickel foil might work well if prepared correctly.

Dsjm1: Partially yes, but I am convinced that even with a pure DC you should be able to get excess heat.

Hank Mills:
    1. I think that this is correct.
    2. There are many things related to timing. Longer the reactor is running, a bigger possibility for reaction with other materials. Bigger possibility for formation of unwanted compounds (especially with lithium). The fuel and hydrogen atmosphere can be contaminated.
    3. Yes
    4. It depends on a design of the reactor.

Dsjm1: Q2 A) Yes. No. No.

iamdrsvp: No, it isn't. Power of the heater is unchanged, but for sure changing the temperature rapidly can be also reason for triggering excess heat.
    Such changes are unfortunately affecting many things at the same time, so if one is not in a good range, it will not work.