Posts by Henry

Also, there might be an error in figure 24 of this document. According to the text, this figure should show an input power of 100W. Figure 24 appears to show an input power of 50W. If this is indeed an error, this entire paper, and all prior research by this organization, is , in my opinion only, possibly invalid due to errors in record keeping, measurements, and presentation. I'll finish my review of this document for more errors when I have more time.

LOL. Still with this Mizuno's claim....

lenrisnotreal

If you are looking for big errors in Mizuno's test and paper for example read the relevant deep critical analysis already highlighted here months ago but in a whisper so as not to disturb the fusionists' dreams. :D :D :D

Conclusions

At first glance the report may seem exhaustive and well documented, but it contains many inconsistencies and theoretical, computational and experimental errors. All this suggests that, as a result of all these errors (the most sensational is the measurement of the fan flow equal to twice the maximum value declared by the manufacturer), the Author has measured an inexistent heat excess.

Since the laboratory investigation is proceeding, we suggest a simpler measurement method in Appendix D.

The claim "2018" refers to "days" :D :D :D

(approx 5.5 years) It means not before the year 2023...

I heard long ago from another licensee that Roger Green sold his license back due to some serious concerns over his health. I know no more than that.

LOL! Roger Green had in his hands a license to sell the millennium invention (with earn of billion of USD) but due to "serious concerns over his health" he sold it back and by, by.

I should believe that he had none like a brother or a son or a partner or a friend or... someone to which to give this incredible and unique opportunity...

Only a gullible Rossi's fan and supporter can believe to this kind of stories.

A very good target this time... COP=1 is the only goal that can be really reached by the hoax of Quark-X.

:D :D :D

there is a current ... below, which is not ours

Yes, the AC current (he says) has a cycle of 60Hz in US and 50Hz in EU :D :D :D

let say.... to switch you need to open the box, not as fast as you say :-D

2:31:08 Fabiani is telling to Rossi: LO SWITCH (the switch)

This is the ridiculous excuse invented now by the King of Hoax :D :D :D

• Andrea Rossi November 26, 2017 at 9:45 AM

Sam:

I checked what you say, it is between the time 2h 30′ and 2h 31′.

I opened an air window to help the air circulation since when the E-Cat has been tiurned off the cooling system was disconnected. After 2 hours of work and after the operation of the spectrometer without cooling circulation in the heat exchanger I wanted to help the hot air out.

This has nothing to do with the measurements we were making.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

can and Paradigmnoia

IMHO it’s quite clear that the “two tones” (Fabiani spoke) were the sinusoidal signals: the carrier having period of about 10 microsecond (100kHz) and the modulation signal, the carrier was deeply AM modulated by the modulation sinusoidal signal having time period of about 50-100 microsecond (10-20kHz).

The original YouTube video at link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lkj-7whwpUk

has been removed. Now they have fear after the trick discovered.

Anyway before that point Rossi seems to search power switch switch for real (for fraud they would have practiced it carefully).

Simply the power switch?

Look well from 2:30:58 to 2:31:02 he opened the top cover of the box and disconnected or swapped a connection :-D :-D :-D

and this happened after QX switch-off and before the verification by means of the SC and the 800 ohm resistor. ROTFL

(Fulvio was in front of the table covering the view with his body... Mats was chattering... and Alan the expert that "be able to see obvious flaws from a distance": boh... beer...)

Not necessary, someone else has already drunk for all instead of giving answers to your technical questions of before.

The QX is stated to have near zero resistance. Which tends to suggest it has near zero impedance. Though after 5 beers I am not looking for an argument about that. Have at it.

This's all: it's stated... 5 beers...

Same I can say. even if I did not move from my house.

MOVED FROM DEMO THREAD. Alan

How do you know what Rossi does through his private philanthropy? Some say that anonymous giving is the most noble type of giving.

Really he did or is another speculation of believer?

I bet you cannot prove it... ah, maybe he donated 10M$ to cure cancer of children but like an anonymous donator.

Some good natured people have charitable aspirations, You can't fault a man for that. What are you some kind of conservative?

As said I hate the charlatans and who promises even if having no “charitable aspirations”.

Smoke into the eyes and lies only good for believers.

There is no fraud involved in making some investments in real estate, or don't you beleive that? What are you some kind of communist?

Communist? No, simply I love who really spends his money to cure children affected by cancer and I hate charlatans that used that argument in a “says” of his blog to get sympathy.

You still do not make any sense. This new purported fraud predated the mention of a quality program. Please be more logical in your slanders, such claims offends our intelligence.

Like your speculations do.

Money and houses are proven facts, even you like to ignore.

Your mode of thinking shows a marked lack of sense. Why in the world would a con man institute a quality program or even lie about doing so. Such a deduction is lamebrained.

Why? We saw why.... the reason is a dozen of houses in Florida and 11M$ in his pocket.

Rossi has learned from his past mistakes and has instituted a regime of testing to insure his product is reliable.

To be clear he has only instituited a regime of no independent testing at all, to insure that his hoax could appear real to his believers and the play will continue.

Worth pointing out that the event on the 24th has only ever been described as a demonstration by Rossi. Zero 'official' claims have been made (AFAIK) about anything more. Who knows what it will lead to? many more arguments and cold-confusion for sure, possibly to somebody serious taking him on again. Though there does seem to be another partner in the wings, for uncertain values of 'seem'.

Maybe the purpose of this is merely to prove that AR is alive and kicking still? Where there is life, there is always hope. No way am I expecting to see anything like ultimate, or even partial proof of a 'miracle' - in fact it would be ridiculous to expect it on such a short acquaintance with something apparently totally radical presented by a great showman.

@ AS

only ever been descried as a demonstration...

A demonstration of the famous paramount Rossi's masterpiece, the Quark-X. No?

Zero 'official' claim...?

Not counting dozens of claims on JoNP (his official blog) during these years.

Maybe the purpose of this is merely to prove that AR is alive and kicking still?

His daily "says" on JoNP more than enough in order to prove this.

Henry. You are just looking for an argument, contributing nothing as per usual. I suggest you go away for a while, before you are sent.

On the contrary, I think to have clarified some fusionists' arguments. Your opinion is different, however this fine "advice" shows cleary your play. About trolling there is someone else do it (a supporter, see above) but obviously it seems doesn’t matter to you.

Good day.

And what you would concluded? If he win the Nobel prize the e-cat will never appear on the shelves?

Good point Ahlfors.

Alan spreads that Marconi was a brilliant Italian product of the University of Bologna! LOL, this is another falsity from Smith.

Marconi collected 16 degree honoris causa also in US, Brazil ...

Henry. You are really trolling now. And your comments on Nobel Prizes show your total ignorance of the topic - both science and how it works, and in particular Nobel Prizes are awarded. Marconi was a brilliant Italian product of the University of Bologna, but he got his Nobel for theory, not for his commercial nous. Even though Tesla always claimed that he was 'sirst'.

Alain who said that Marconi received the Nobel for his commercial nous ? Me?

I said that the two things (Nobel and commercialization) are not in conflict.

Read better what it has been written before talk of trolling or give ignorant to anyone.

No commercial products yet, although the fundamental work for which they were awarded the prize was performed 40 years ago.

It can happen, where is the news?