fabrice DAVID Verified User
  • Male
  • from Paris (FRANCE)
  • Member since Mar 31st 2015

Posts by fabrice DAVID

Nice experience, very educational. Watch how the plasma is blown by its own magnetic field. It is very exactly the analog in two dimensions of what happens in the “Gatchina Plasmoids”, but in three dimensions.

Note how the steel bolts repel plasma. When the plasma stream approaches, it induces a field which concentrates in the bolts, whose magnetic permittivity is high. See the plasma kept away from the bolts.

For those who want to know more about Gatchina's "plasmoids", I recommend reading my article in INFINITE ENERGY:

(PDF) Shock Electrolysis : A New Path to the Hydrogen Age ?
    PDF | The coming of the “Hydrogen Age” following the “Oil Age” is slowed by the low yield of the classical reaction of splitting of water by... | Find, read…
    www.researchgate.net

I just watched on YOUTUBE Sabine Hossenfelder's video "Cold Fusion Is real" accompanied by a glass of Cabernet Ruby from California (Long Wood) and I enjoyed it. (The video. The wines we drank in Mountain View were much better than this cheap Californian wine bought in France.)

This video poses the problem correctly, with frankness, without complacency or animosity. I suggest you to watch it.

But LENRs are truly glamorous!

Are we not living an exciting quest? Do we not have before us a magnificent problem, a formidable challenge?

I really experience it as an exciting movie, as Hollywood could shoot in Technicolor, and I am happy, dear friends, to participate in this quest for the Holy Grail by your side.

LENRs have posed practical and theoretical problems to researchers for more than 30 years.

Clearly, we are faced with a complex phenomenon, the complexity of which is comparable to that of the problems encountered in biology.

As an example, let us cite research on Alzheimer's disease, which has not obtained conclusive results for more than 30 years. (The genetics of brain aging was my specialty.)

In the field of oncology, despite undeniable progress over the past 60 years, we are still waiting for a breakthrough comparable to the invention of antibiotics in the fight against infections.

Another example from the field of biology: the fundamental molecular and cellular bases of memory and consciousness are far from reaching consensus in the field of neuroscience, despite what NEURALINK researchers say.

This unsuspected complexity, added to the constant indifference of official academic science towards the LENRs is a calamity, but paradoxically, it also constitutes an opportunity for researchers like us who would have no chance of being on the advanced front of an exciting discipline if the big universities and big companies had taken an interest in it.

So let's take advantage of this situation and appreciate it at its true value: to be seated halfway up a mountain that we are the only ones to have tried to climb is both uncomfortable, because we are hungry there, we have cold and sore feet, but on the other hand, we enjoy a view that no one has seen since creation.

Take advantage of it and give thanks to the Lord.

Very interesting article:

« The MIM diode consists of a semitransparent palladium layer, 8.3 nm thick, and a thicker nickel layer surrounding a very thin insulator, ~2 nm in thickness. The insulator is thin enough for charge carriers to tunnel through it. »

A diode, with a palladium electrode, which produces energy… Does that remind you of anything?

I read with pleasure the article by Freire Luciano Ondir “Critical Survey on Cold Fusion: Aneutronic Chain Reactions or Collective Effects? ". The phenomenon which interests us is in truth at the same time an aneutronic chain reaction and a Collective Effect.

And like many collective effects, it is observable, but very difficult to theorize.

This is very good, because I am not a theoretician.

To take an example, do you believe that the engineers of NASA space probes calculate their trajectory in advance, taking into account the influence of the Earth, the Sun, the planets they will cross, to arrive near the asteroid they are aiming for, in the dark of space?

It may be possible, but it remains to invent the multidimensional mathematics capable of carrying out such a calculation. (Solving the 3-Body problem) No, actually, the guys at NASA are doing it like the amateurs on that hit space program whose name I forgot tonight – oh yes, it comes to mind: “Kerbal Space Program” – They calculate the closest massive body effect, and then they aim for stars with solar sensors and do trajectory correction.

Well, LENRs are the same: there is no way to calculate the interactions in a diafluid phase in advance. You just have to experiment by trial and errors.

The great Teslas and Edisons didn't know what was going through the wires. That didn't stop them from changing the world.

For a century, we did not know the mode of action of Aspirin, but it remained the most effective drug.

I started research by studying Alzheimer's disease, which is a dissolution of consciousness and memory. We don't know what consciousness is or where it is, and there is no scientific consensus regarding the molecular basis of memory. Yet there is little doubt that consciousness and memory exist. (I would like to find a process to increase both)

So a theory for LENRs would be useful, but less so than a DeLorean powered by a Cold Fusion generator.

Fortunately, we have among us our colleague geologist Gennady Tarasenko, who holds high the schtandart of LENR in the field of geology.

Continental drift took a long time to take hold. When I was in high school in France, there were still a lot of universtity teachers close to retirement who were "fixists" (they didn't believe in plate tectonics). They were the ones who wrote the textbooks. Remember the theory of "geosynclines"?

It will be the same for the LENRs in geology. LENR generators will have been powering our deep space probes for years, but many geologists will still won't believe in LENRs at the hearts of planets.

Still, the proof is before us: look at this infrared photograph of Neptune that the James Webb Telescope sent us this month. Intense heat emanates from the eye of cyclones on the surface of the planet. The inner layers are warmer than the outer layers heated by the sun!

It is likely that we are observing the heat released in the metallic core of the planet Neptune by the LENRs.

StevenBKrivit a probablement plus à dire sur Tandberg, l'un de ses livres traite des affirmations liées à la "Fusion froide" d'avant 1989. Il a fait un corpus exhaustif de recherches sur cet aspect.

Edit à ajouter : en effet couvert le travail allemand de 1927, mais pas Tandberg, dans ce livre :

https://www.amazon.com/Steven-…ven+Krivit&s=books&sr=1-3

Excellent book. One day, I will tell you the story of my great-uncle Ange Andrieux in earl Zeppelin's secret laboratory near Friedrichaffen lake during the First World War. Even Krivits don't know the story.

Probably StevenBKrivit has more to say about Tandberg, one of his books deals with pre 1989 “Cold Fusion” related claims. He has done an exhaustive body of research about this aspect.

Edit to add: indeed covered the German Work of 1927, but not Tandberg, in this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Steven-…ven+Krivit&s=books&sr=1-3

As noted above, when a voltage is measured with a commercial voltmeter, a small electric current is measured across the terminals of a strong resistor which is located inside the box.

(There used to be what used to be called "electronic voltmeters" which actually measured voltage, using a special high impedance electronic tube called an "electrometer lamp") (I don't know the exact name in English)

All this to say that when we measure a voltage, we actually measure a power dissipated in the internal resistance (U=RI)

And a power maintained for a few hours, it may be a parasitic chemical reaction. But a power maintained for several months is necessarily produced by Low Energy Nuclear Reactions.

This "Titalium" padlock is probably made of a new duralumin type alloy, but even harder. With pure aluminum the reaction is even faster, especially if you put a little mercury in the gallium (I guess the mercury dissolves the alumina)

I propose to absolutely ban gallium thermometers in the medicine cabinets of aluminum minesweepers, and also on board the M113.

This story of gallium and aluminum is interesting from a theoretical point of view, but to manufacture hydrogen, there is no need to use expensive gallium: when my cylinder of pressurized hydrogen is empty, I make my hydrogen to test our fusion diodes with pieces of aluminum and liquid to unclog the toilets and it works very well.

This is an important result which confirms what had been observed by Russian teams with Fleischman-Pons electrodes, and by other researchers since:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/270817889_Hypothese_de_la_Diafluidite_with_English_translation

“the heat energy finally transmitted to the palladium would have produced a sudden dilatation which can be detected by sensitive microphones as faints clicks”./.

The anomalous diffusion of gallium 69 and 71 (and 72, of course) atoms in aluminum at room temperature is equivalent to the anomalous diffusion of hydrogen in our palladium alloys. It is a striking demonstration of the existence of breathers and freezers in some quasicrystals.

It's a very simple experiment to perform:

• take an aluminum sheet. At one end, connect an ohmmeter with two clamps.
    • Go to your medicine cabinet. Break the thermometer into a ceramic bowl.
    • At the other end of the sheet, with a pipette, put a drop of gallium on the aluminum.
    • The drop wets the metal, then it is absorbed as if by magic.
    • Look at the rapid increase in resistance on the other side. Pretty fast solid-phase diffusion, right?
    • Then post the pictures on the forum.
    • Then, the moisture of the air react promptly with the new alloy, producing hydrogen, but you can also see the diffusion of diafluid gallium under dry air.

Yes, it is very strange: normal crystals need a long time to form, the shorter the formation time, the more imperfect they are, but for quasicrystals it is the opposite, while their structure is very complex should require -on the contrary- a very long time to form. This is in my opinion a bright confirmation of the Breathers/Freezers hypothesis.