fabrice DAVID Verified User
  • Male
  • from Paris (FRANCE)
  • Member since Mar 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by fabrice DAVID

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A very important presentation by Pr. Nancy Lynn Bowen. I urge you all to watch it several times, take notes, and cite it in your future publications.

This is a brilliant refutation of all the criticism we have suffered for over thirty years:

-There is no need for new physics to explain the virtual absence of neutrons and gammas.

-The superconductivity of Palladium and deuterium alloys is the key to our observations.

-LENRs are chain reactions, and the calculation proves that these chain reactions are possible.

-It is possible to improve the efficiency of these reactions by means which relate to conventional physics, and which are within the reach of current engineering techniques.

We all knew it more or less, of course, we each said it in different words ("Nuclear Active Environment", "Diafluidity", to name only two amongs dozens terms) but this presentation remarkably supported by uncontestable calculations confirms to us that LENRs are possible.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Эленктромагнитное поле в пустыне Монголии

The bolt of Thor is coming!

Yes, WWII fighters like the Tempest used water injection to briefly increase power during dogfight. But that has nothing to do with our research. Preliminary experiments were carried out with aqueous solutions for safety reasons. But it works best with oil, and even better with conductive combustible liquids. No, the hope is that the plasmoids present a metastable phase in the liquid, after high field cavitation (Plasmolatex)

MHD can accelerate ions, but it is difficult to generate enough ions to make the hot gases of a rocket easily manipulated by MHD. (The Russians of Sakharov team tried with solid propellants containing cesium) But even the gases from a small black powder rocket contain a lot of potassium ions, and it is difficult to post-accelerate the jet by MHD.

On the other hand, plasmoids would make hot gases very sensitive to the magnetic field.

But hey, the problem of a light nuclear energy source to operate MHD devices in deep space must first be solved before dreaming of these distant applications. Isn’t this the quest we are pursuing together on this forum?

response to Drgenek:

No, I think it is possible, under certain cavitation conditions in a strong magnetic field, to create small plasmoids in a liquid fuel. These plasmoids should survive combustion in a turboreactor or in a combustion chamber, and thus one should be able to give additional acceleration to the hot gases by MHD means, and enormously increase the specific impulse.

Here is a video on Russian plasma weapons that shows the strategic importance of this research. Academician Velikhov tells us about his results obtained during the heroic period of the MHD in the USSR. You will notice the total blackout on ongoing research concerning the interception of drones with plasma weapons. (It's in Russian, but it is possible to get translated subtitles)

Maurice Viton, who published with Jean-Pierre Petit the method for curbing Velikhov's instability of MHD thrusters, passed away this week. The Viton-Petit Effect will survive in physics textbooks, and also on the stern of ships that will leave the Earth for the stars. My master JPP found the strength to go to his funeral.

Hi fabrice DAVID

Please tell me more, about this method of neutron detection and your patent.

I want a fast neutron detector. At the moment I moderate with 10cm of tap water

and then activate a solid silver coffee pot . I then quickly interrogate the pot with

a G-M counter.The whole procedure is a bit clumsy.

Best wishes Pete.

You're welcome to use this tech to build the Mother of All Neutrons Detectors:

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/1b/bb/b8/38b5f7647a0c31/FR3034857A1.pdf

Best wishes

Left "belgian LEC type patent" BE1002780 1991-06-04

Right the same inventor BE901696 1985-29-0

https://patents.google.com/patent/BE901696A/en

This patent by Joannes Van Den Bogaert is quite extraordinary. I had never heard of him, but forty years ago he imagined the technology of redox electrolyte batteries which are now used industrially to store solar energy.

But I think he was wrong about the MnO4--/MnO4- couple. It does not work. On the other hand, permanganate is very useful for detecting neutrons very sensitively. I filed a patent regarding the improvement of Szilard's method several years ago.

(Applied to the detection of buried ordnances) We will need this technology to demine the Ukrainian chernozium after the war. The best lands on the planet, and we still don't know what created it.

Coming back to Van Bogaert's idea, we now use a redox couple based on vanadium oxide. He hadn't thought of it, but the basic idea was there.

JVD Bogaert just left a post on the Ruby forum ten years ago.

It is a very sad day for all members of our research community.

I will be forever grateful to Bill Collis for always encouraging me to pursue my research on LENR.

We will remember his perpetual good mood, his everlasting smile, and his sense of humor that gave us all the energy and desire to continue our work and to share it.

We will carry on his work until it succeeds."

No, the atmosphere has nothing to do with it! The atmosphere protects us from fireballs that measure a few tens of meters in diameter. What can a film of gas equivalent to 10 meters of water (our atmosphere, if we condense it) do against a celestial body 100 or 1000 kilometers in diameter? With events of this intensity, nuclear reactions in condensed matter are triggered, which further increases the intensity of the catastrophe. After plasma recombination, the whole planet is nothing more than a surface lava field.

But in the deeps, scars remain forever.

Upon our planet, circular scars reside,

Battles of gods, where wounds reside.

Athena and Neptune, in ages past,

Engaged in combat, a saga vast.

Emerging periodically,

from Jupiter's thigh, (

Serapis' thigh, our Ursa Major, the sky),

Planet Athena, Neptune's size akin,

Orbiting the Sun, a path yet unseen.

Beyond the ecliptic,

her course unfurled,

Undetected, a mystery in the celestial world

. The James Webb Telescope, by Ariane V's flight

, Infrared rays, revealing her light.

Athena's perigee, closer once in time,

Uranus and Neptune, t

heir fate entwined.

Neptune's orbit, by Athena's force,

Transferring energy,

a cosmic discourse.

Uranus, distant planet,

in that ancient age,

Beyond its realm, a belt's celestial stage.

Hippolyta, mighty among those spheres,

Amazonian planet, as Mars appears.

Gradually, Athena embarked on her quest,

Neptune expelled, into cosmic depths abreast.

Within the Amazonian belt's vast domain,

Scattering its remnants, throughout cosmic terrain.

A massive bombardment, an onslaught dire,

Shattering Earth, Mars, and Venus' fire.

From Hippolyta's belt,

Kuiper's remnants remain,

Scars etched on Moon and Earth's terrain.

Venus bears "Coronaes,"

remnants of old,

Diadems of love,

a story yet untold.

On Mars, icy moraines,

permafrost's embrace,

Conceal scars beneath,

in frozen grace.

On the Moon,

the "seas" traversed by heroes bold,

Echoes of an epic,

in lunar tales told.