Arnaud Verified User
  • from Somewhere on Earth
  • Member since Apr 2nd 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Arnaud

Good! Hope you will get at least 600mV with the stack.

Flashing led will remind me the concert album 'Pulse' from Pink Floyd which had a red flashing LED powered by a battery. Now let's make it pulsing forever :)

Dear Alan,

I will arrive at Berlin at 10.50am the same day. Maybe we could meet there and make the trip to Szczecin together.

Today I added a new paper to research_gate https://www.researchgate.net/p…67405461_Basics_of_fields

Physics journals do not like news that refute century old claims and contradict standard books of physics like Jackson.

Basic finding:: There are no real 1/r fields. Thus all physics (QM/QED, etc.) that uses this simplification is toy physics for the child yard. Also the Gauss flux law does not hold for a homogeneous surface charge as Jackson claims. This has huge implications.

Thank you for this paper. For once, I could understand it at first reading.I'm still struggling to understand your SO4.

Arnaud - I land around 11 AM on the 24th - leaving for Bologna on the 29th, back in the UK on the 4th. From memory, there's a free bus from Perugia to Assisi btw. If it's still running.

Just checked- the free bus service has gone, now costs 3-4€ - bus leaves the airport at 13.31.

I will arrive earlier than you. I've the whole day to travel to Assisi. I might not go straight to the location. Nothing decided yet and probably, I will make my choice once there.

For me the case is closed. The SO(4) proton 3D/4D orbit bond exactly reproduces Mills measurements. Mills measurements are the only reliable ones as he produces pure H*-H*. In Holmlid's case there are always surface clusters of H*n where n = 7,19,31,..Spin orbit's couple long range so what he sees is a combination of orbits at work. This also explains that his values of radius 2.3pm and energy 630eV are way off.

Also the Dihydrino model for radius etc. is way off but only few %. Only the coupling works as this is based on energy.

What is needed are better experiments to understand how we must map SO(4) --> 3D,t. Also in Holmlid's case he e.g. should verify that he works on an e.g. well defined n=7 cluster, then we could refine the cluster coupling.

So if I understand right, the 2.3pm is a false interpretation by Holmlid of his results. By 'surface cluster', do you mean coplanar in 3D,t ?

Too much shortcuts in you answer to grasp what you try to explain.

There are no deep electron orbits. This is a silly extrapolation of long time refuted (Dirac) models that are not withstanding basic mathematical logic. All mass is EM mass and a bound electron is EM-flux. Rotating flux can have any speed >>c in reference to the classic 3D,t space as experiments do show.

Then was it your interpretations of Leif Holmlid results with your SO(4) theory?

Thank you Jürg, One of the best introduction to your SO(4) physics you have made so far!