Arnaud Verified User
  • Member since Apr 2nd 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Arnaud

Thank you Jürg, One of the best introduction to your SO(4) physics you have made so far!

Alan Smith

yes, i think the best way to be well uniform should be chemical plating, here by a beam we should have small thickness variations mostly we stay at nanometers level.

Only a SEM will show something. Here we see nothing with a classical microscope.

Now, with today understandings, only the experiment will prove which method is best.

Great work can !

Tellurium is the perfect match from n=inf to n=1/8 !!! Shame tellurium is as rare as platinum. This could be the cause of its rarity : H(n=1/8) could sporadically fuse with its catalyser.

Out of curiosity, I made a small script for generating automatically a list of electron catalysts according to Simon Brink's theories. This allowed not only to effortlessly list them all for all energy levels, but also plotting only a limited subset.

For example, in addition to the full table, I also tried making one which only includes very common elements, and another only including noble gases.

can It would be interesting to have this table in absolute error instead of relative. At 10keV, 0.1% is a lot of eV (10) in comparison of matches at 100 eV range.

axil: If you try to add energy to a proton (inside deuterium it works best) , then the magnetic moment tries to balance it by releasing a certain quantum of energy, what lets the proton fall into a "deep" magnetic state. A chain of protons in such a deep state can mediate (accumulate) the energy hole what finally leads to D-D fusion.

The interesting point is how e.g. iron oxide is promoting such deep magnetic states.

Could you give us the source of infomation regarding Iron oxide (Fe2O3 or Fe3O4 ?) promoting the deep magnetic states ?

Not all would agree.

“The inertia of the human mind and its resistance to innovation are most clearly demonstrated not, as one might expect, by the ignorant mass — which is easily swayed once its imagination is caught — but by professionals with a vested interest in tradition and in the monopoly of learning. Innovation is a twofold threat to academic mediocrities: it endangers their oracular authority, and it evokes the deeper fear that their whole, laboriously constructed intellectual edifice might collapse. The academic backwoodsmen have been the curse of genius from Aristarchus to Darwin and Freud; they stretch, a solid and hostile phalanx of pedantic mediocrities, across the centuries.” (Arthur Koestler, The Sleepwalkers [New York, 1959], p. 427.)

I love this ! This is what exactly I'm trying to express for years