Arnaud Verified User
  • from Somewhere on Earth
  • Member since Apr 2nd 2015

Posts by Arnaud

The patent talks also of an ultrasonic waves source of 400~2000 W at a frequency between 250 and 600 kHz. What could it be ? Is the heating coil of the Rossi devices be able to do the trick by means of TRIAC and high dI/dt ? Ni is ferromagnetic, so the high dI/dt would stress the Ni lattice at temperature below Debye. But what will happen above the Debye temp?

Is it what me356 has discovered with his IGBTs?

From patent patentscope.wipo.int/search/do…621/PDOC/WO2016018851.pdf, it says neutron are released where we are speculating for protons instead. But the patent might not be right on this scientific aspect and we see in fact p+ with one e- in Rydberg orbit.

Very interesting paper! Simple to reproduce if you have access to a XRF analyzer.

It raises me one question about the energy that should have been released in the reaction:
    The Pb sample has a volume of 127,4 mm³ = 0.1274 cm³
    Density of Pb = 11,35 g/cm³
    Weight = 0.127 * 11.35 = 1.44 g
    Atomic weight of Pb = 207 g/mol
    So there is 7.10-3 mole of Pb (if we take the sample has 100% Pb) This is very conservative as other elements in the sample are lighter.
    Energy of transmutation is 0.7 MeV = 67539720 kJ/mol
    Total energy released ~471 MJ ?!? in 15 sec
    If we take the assumption that only 1% of all the elements are transmuting, it is still 4.7 MJ or 300kW. The video doesn't show that amount of energy released ! This will be in fact a bomb!

This is something that must be clarify by the author

I had a look on the the compounds listed for the mixture of the 'patent' http://rexresearch.com/colman/colman.htm Some compounds aren't not existing in nature:
    CdCl doesn't exist. CdCl2 exists but this a nasty product to play with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadmium_chloride The original patent says CdCl2.
    Ca(PO3)2 is a proton conductor http://india.cchem.berkeley.ed…/topics/papers/proton.pdf
    Co(NO3)2.6H20 exists https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt(II)_nitrate It decomposes at a relatively low temperature (74°C). The Co(NO3)2 is a precursor for a Fischer-Tropsch catalyst once it is reduced!

What are the roles of zinc and copper ?

I've edited after looking at the original patent.

Man has made wars for centuries just to get the power. Why today mankind will change? LENR is the futur of power.
    Do we believe that our governments will be happy if all the power consumed goes 'off grid'? Electrical consommation is heavily taxed not only VAT, but transport, clean energy support, and distribution to name a few ... All this money go to the government. This the same for the gasoline and diesel. That will make tension more we may think at first. This is disruptive.

This is very naive. In the XIX century, the average Joe would not believe that we will make wars for oil in XX? LENR has huge potentials that can create tensions between groups that can degenerate to wars ...
    Example: If a big company or country doesn't not use LENR and make huge pollutions (and don't care of the situation), do you believe that the LENR clean group will be happy of the situation?
    We are way out of topic here ....

New Wars? Wow. Those are seriously the concerns that you think about while considering the possibilty of share informations? Seriously... Wow.

It is stupid to think that LENR couldn't be a reason to make war! The wars for oil have been numerous in the XXth century. Why would it change with LENR if the technology is not shared in all the world and some keep the technology for themselves?

Interesting observation today - To start the secondary reaction (Cat), Lithium should be in contact with Nickel or in "a direct visibility". If there is some material, that will block products of the Mouse process, it will not work or it can be significantly throttled.

Nice observation!
    So mouse could be: Ni + H -> Neutral particle (neutron alike). This reaction, you can be easily turned in ON or OFF at will.
    The cat could be: Neutral particle + 7Li -> 8Be -> 2 * 4He. The neutral particle must be in LOS (Line of Sight) of Li.
    If the neutral particle reacts with other material than Li, then some gamma could be seen.
    We do then have 2 possibilities to modulate the reaction(One for the mouse and one for the cat)

I am sure that Ni-H reaction can yield also real neutrons and that probability that I am measuring neutrons is very high.
    This was verified long time ago even by Sergio Focardi, yet the excess heat was relatively very small. Now imagine what can happen with much stronger reaction.

Sergio Focardi may have found something which look likes neutrons but there are not. It could be a neutral particle like IRH.

From experience, you should never trust a Pirani gauge. Any gas could condensate at the gauge and bring false values. My Pirani gauge is just good to say the vacuum has been applied.
    From CVG101 Worker Bee™ user manual:

Other contaminants
    If your gases condense, coat, or corrode the sensor, the gauge calibration and response to different gases will change.
    Generally, if the gauge can be "calibrated" ("zero" and "span" settings), these changes are small enough to be ignored. If
    you can’t set zero and span, the gauge should be replaced or return to factory for evaluation and possible cleaning.

If you want an accurate vacuum pressure measurement, it is preferable to use active sensors with a diaphragm like CERAVAC-Transmitters from Leybold. It is quite expansive to compare with a Pirani jauge. It has limited range of measurements (4 orders of magnitude only). But this type of gauge is insensible to the type of gas or corrosive environment as it is with Lithium gas.

Rossi flushed out the content of the hose in the wall's hole before showing the steam. You are right that he was stupid to show the steam as he did! Rising more questions than answers. Rossi made a second show case with a gas or liquid to liquid exchanger. I don't remember if it was more or less conclusive about excess heat.

The 10m hose is playing the role of cooling radiator. So the water has the time to cool down before going out.

The steam shown by Rossi isn't dry steam otherwise you couldn't see it. It was wet steam. There is condensation inside the hose.

This is weird calorimetry.

2. My latest experiments were not using powders at all.

Do you mean that:
    1. You are using a Ni foil, a Li wire and H2 gas from a canister
    2. All the elements from 1. are put in a SS (or Al2O3) cylinder at different steps depending on the preparation of the Ni

That seems a very simple setup. Is it something wrong in my understanding?

Hello @me356,

Sorry to bother you with my questions, but the devil is in the details:
    1. Do you use a capsule to hold the Ni powder? If yes, what is it made of?
    2. What kind of Ni powder do you use?

You've made a wonderful discovery! Hope you will share with us your findings.

Arnaud