Valeriy Tarasov Member
  • Member since Apr 2nd 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Valeriy Tarasov

I think the inside-out design (see the picture) of reactor should be better in terms of heat exchange and temperature control.

I would like to clarify three points about the suggested inside-out design of the reactor.

1. The inside-out design allows to deliver heat to “a consumer” better than the tested now design (used in the replications by MFMP members, Parchomov, Denis Vasilenko) exactly because of the principle of the inverted scheme. Why? It is because of the temperature gradient from heater inside to outside reactor tubes. The heater placed inside will maintain the temperature and LEN reaction (at certain temperature because of heater) in the layer of fuel more close to heater and the outer layer of fuel can have lower temperature, because of delivering heat to the “consumer”, without the danger to shut down the LENR in the whole fuel completely, or to allow LENR to run away. From my point of view the temperature gradient of the fuel from inside to outside is a key for stable LENR and heat production.

2. Sealing of the inside-out designed reactor at both ends is not difficult and not different from the tested design. Instead of roads with cement in the already tested design, the rings (as it was written, between the outer and inner reactor tubes) with cement can be used with the same efficiency as for the tested design.

3.1. Not only temperature but also pulsed magnetic field can be used to maintain the LENR by using the coil with appropriate electric current on the outside tube of the reactor.

Yes, I plan to do so with a thicker coil and operating temperatures up to 1300 C.

1. It looks like the thermocouple placed in closed contact with the heater wire could cause the local overheating. What about to use another wider alumina tube and to place the reactor inside this tube, and the thermocouple can be placed outside, on this tube, to avoid this effect.

2. Since the temperature limit for the heater wire is close to "the more interesting temperature” – 1200 C, there is no sense to continue to use this wire (if LENR takes place, the local temperature can be far beyond the 1200 and local overheating is evident, and heater will be broken). More temperature resistant wire is needed, or additional stimulation of LENR at low temperature, below 1200 C, should be used, probably by additional alternating current.

According to the h-space theory, microwaves will be reflected (as well as all em quants) by nuclei (actually by positrons of nuclei) of atoms from the whole internal surface of the device without recoil. At the same time, these microwaves will be absorbed by the electrons of atoms. This will result in the increase of electrons velocity in the direction of microwaves radiation. Because of the asymmetrical form of the device more atoms at one end (the bigger circle) will have increased velocity in comparison with the smaller amount of atoms at the opposite end (smaller circle) in opposite direction. This will result in movement of the device in the direction from the smaller circle to bigger one. Absorption of microwaves by electrons will also cause the temperature increased of the device material in result of redistribution of the electrons velocity. This means that maximal thrust of the device will be observed at the beginning of microwaves radiation and then if the radiation continues the thrust will decrease and the temperature will increase.

This violates [Newton]’s third law of motion, “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

I like this sentence :) , since in the h-space theory microwaves behave exactly like this. It is one more evidence in support of the h-space theory. Newton’s third law of motion is not applied for em quants (only for elementary particles, atoms), they can be absorbed by electrons or be reflected by positrons (which comprise the nuclei of atoms) without recoil, i.e. without recoil of nuclei.

Hello, I plan to, but only when there are ceramic tubes and when I completed yet part of the equipment for better monitoring of indications course of the experiment.

Very good!
    I don't wont to interfere in your experiments, just I have not seen up to now normal scientific approach in recent amateur replications. It would be nice if we could see this in your replications, when step by steps all parameters are tested always in the presence of negative controls (i.e. when one parameter is absent in control, like H or Li).I would suggest also in the same way to test LiBH4 instead of LiAlH4, since interaction of protons with boron can give alpha particle, as well as for the case of interaction of lithium with protons.

LiBH4 can be bought in SigmaAldrich http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/62460?lang=de&region=DE

Potentially LiBH4 can have bigger thermal effect than LiAlH4 and that would be worth to test.

Greetings, I copied my notes in Google documents, and will be grateful if someone could build a graph.
    https://docs.google.com/spread…zTc-Q/edit#gid=2004182210
    I also made a small report, the presentation file is in a mega.co.nz.
    The interesting thing begins in 39:00

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi,
    Have you ever planed to run two devices in parallel: one with LiAlH4 and second without LiAlH4, instead of LiAlH4, let say, only Al or LiAl alloy in the same amount as LiAlH4? Rest is the same in both tubes and all electricity parameters supposed to be the same during the run. The differences in temperature will be good indication of LEN reaction.