sveinutne Member
  • Member since Apr 2nd 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sveinutne

Normal alpha particals only last some cm in air. How can it last several meters? Could it be "long range alphas" ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_fission

Product energies

The energy of the third much-smaller product usually ranges between 10 and 20 MeV. In keeping with their origin, alpha particles produced by ternary fission typically have mean energies of about ~ 16 MeV (energies this great are never seen in alpha decay). Since these typically have significantly more energy than the ~ 5 MeV alpha particles from alpha decay, they are accordingly called "long range alphas" (referring to their longer range in air or other media).

The other two larger fragments carry away, in their kinetic energies, the remainder of the fission kinetic energy (typically totalling ~ 170 MeV in heavy element fission) that does not appear as the 10 to 20 MeV kinetic energy carried away by the third smaller product. Thus, the larger fragments in ternary fission are each less energetic, by a typical 5 to 10 MeV, than they are seen to be in binary fission.

From EGO OUT
    This show how to make a lot of neutrons. 4-6 mm high voltage DC arc at 1KHz.
    7) On the Nuclear Coupling of Proton and Electron

Volodymyr Krasnoholovets, Yuriy Zabulonov, Ihor Zolkin

http://www.hrpub.org/download/20160530/UJPA6-18406680.pdf

Abstract

We study both experimentally and theoretically
    the creation of a new physical entity, a particle in which the
    proton and electron form a stable pair with a tiny size typical
    for a nucleon. A new theoretical approach to study atomic,
    sub atomic and nuclear systems is suggested. In the
    framework of this new approach, which takes into account a
    submicroscopic concept of physics, we discuss similar
    experimental results of other researchers dealing with low
    energy nuclear reactions in a solid, plasma, sonofusion and
    the electrostatic field generated by piezocrystals. It is shown
    that the formation of sub atomic particles, which we name
    subatoms, involves an inerton cloud of an atom from the
    environment. The inerton cloud, as a carrier of mass, is
    absorbed by the electron and proton, which strongly couples
    these two particles in a new stable entity – the subhydrogen.
    Besides, we have generated a subhelium and argue the
    existence of subdeuterium. In addition to these subatoms
    there exist also nuclear pairs formed by a subatom with
    proton, deuteron and neutron.

Papers by Dufour, Storms, Nagel, Randy Mills the Rossi patent etc cited- quite interesting!

"Dear me356,

I am very excited for you. I am convinced that LENR requires a new
    theory of physics to explain it. Please look at this .pdf document that
    outlines how a new theory of physics can be used to explain LENR: goo.gl/osIiWS"

I tried to read this paper, but I could only see the first page. Is there something wrong with it?

I wonder if this might work. Have a titanium tube filled inside the mica tubes, and have two chambers. One with nickel powder and hydrogen, and the other with lithium. Heat all until lithium start to vaporize, but keep the temperature so only small portion of the lithium vaporize at the time. When some of the lithium start to vaporize, the pressure builds up in that chamber and some of the lithium in gas form will move into the nickel hydrogen chamber. The hole might be high up, and very little, so only lithium in gas form will penetrate when the pressure from the lithium builds up. Maybe I am way off in my understanding. Maybe the lithium will react with the titanium rod.

me356, You impressed me when I started to follow your blogging a year ago, and now you blow my mind. If you have high COP and also are able to turn the effect off and on, it is almost too good to be true.
    I have not managed to start my own experiment yet, but I have collected most of the equipment, so I might start soon. What sort of nickel are you using, or do you have success with several types of nickel?
    Keep up the good work.
    :lenr:
    Regards
    Svein

me356,
    I hope your next test will be with nickel like Parkhomov. I got my Raspberry Pi today. It took only one week from China. Tomorrow I hope to get time to boot it up, and install NOOBE 1.4 and see what I can make it do. What operating system do you use on your Raspberry?
    Svein

me356,
    Your show was the best when it comes to present the data live. Much better than what we have seen on previus run. MFMP is impressed with your work, and Bob Greenyer would like to send you a sample of the nickel used by Parkhomov if you are interested. If you would like to be anunumus, I think that can be arange and they will send it to an address you prefer. Also I hope you will add a pressure gauge that can go bellow 1 atm (soft vacuum).
    regards
    Svein from the cold north

Good show. I was following this till I fall aslee. Sorry you did not see any extra heat. Sofar I think it would be better to use the same nickel as Parkhomov. Then you might succed. If you need some, I think you can contact MFMP, and I am sure they will be happy to send you some gram. They have send this nickel to a dosen rplicator, but your show last night was the best I have seen so far. If you need to fix they triac control, I would reccomand this sight:http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/ACPhaseControl.
    I ordered several pices of all the parts needed, so I would by happy to send you what you need to build one.
    Regards
    Svein Utne

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121477657196
    It is 3v or 3.3v system but it says it works with arduino duo?
    If it need only 3.3v it can be delivered from the arduino, and the signals can be redused till that level too by two resistors. Like 300 ohm and 200 ohm in series from the output pin and to ground. in the junction there will be 3v in stead of 5v.
    When the arduino get 3 volt at its input pin the switsing from "0" till "1" is at 2.5v so 3 volts will be detected as a "1".
    So I think it should work OK. I will test and report.

Hi
    Just ordered two MAX31855, so I have the option to measure higher than 1024 degrees. There might be that the two termocuplers that will be closest to the reactor might go above 1024 degrees, so now that is taken care of. The rest of my planed spots for heat mesurments will be below 1000 degrees, so there the MAX6675 will be OK.
    I have only worked with 5v logic with the arduino. I did not get what you ment by the converson from 3v till arduinos 5v. Do I need som extra components for that? I was planing to use two resistors on the transmit pin from the arduino, so I could take out the signal at 3v and send to the MAX31855. I guess the 3 volt signal from the MAX31855 can go directly into the arduino and work just fine.

Hi me356, I think 1024 degrees will be OK for me. I am measuring the temp on the outside of the alumina, but inside I got titanium rod 4mm ID and 5.1mmOD then 316 steel 7mm ID and 8mmOD. then alumina 9.4mmID and 13 mmOD. It will be on the outside of this alumina I will measure the temp that might be 1000 degrees when the fuel is 1400 degrees.
    Got four MAX6675 with K type, and I got 2 pressure sensors one 0-200 psi and one 0-1600 psi that goes from 0.5v til 4.5 volt. I have not tested or connected the pressure gages yet. Do I need some 12 bit converter in between the wires and the arduino, or can I take it directly on the analog in with 10 bit converter? I do not need very accurate pressure, 10 bit will be fine for me at this stage.
    The Raspberry is in the mail, but I need to deside about the NOOBS 1.4 and the Coder v.9 software. What do you recommand?
    Regards
    Svein

Hi me356 I like your work, and plan to copy part of it. I am also using arduino for temperature(MAX6675) and triac phase control (power input). I was planing to write the PID code in arduino, and that might be OK. But I am new to Raspberry, but I ordered on from ebay to see if I can make it do some work.
    RASPBERRY PI 2 - Model B. 1GB RAM, Quad Core CPU The Very Latest!
    Estimated delivery: Thu. May. 21 - Wed. Jun. 17
    I guess I need some software for the Raspberry. What do you suggest? 8GB NOOBS 1.4 and 4GB Coder v.9.
    Is that what I need or would you recommand something more?

If you have some more links to code and ideas I am very interested.
    Regards
    Svein Utne