strabel Member
  • Male
  • from France Bourgogne
  • Member since Apr 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by strabel

Hi Frank.
    I will be the last person tot denie mr Rossi to earn lots of money.
    It's just the way this all is handled.
    I remember some foto's from his first test- setup ( i'm a electrician/electronics repairman)
    I really was thinking about the very simpel measurement equipment they used.
    (Most hobyist have better stuff)
    If you are working on this kind of important technical investigation,you would think
    they used more professionele equipment.
    I can't help it to think that also with the last report they didn't use the right measurement equipment .
    (There is zo much discussion abaut this report)
    I have great respect for mr Rossi when i am reading his blog and see how many hours he spent
    On his invention.
    So this said,i would think he will be very precise with the measurements on his devices.
    So why is there somuch dispute abaut this?
    This is where a professionel (3th party?) measurement team could clear things up.

I want to believe (x-files).

I think many people don"t like the secretive way this is all going.
    Is the main thing getting as much money as you can get or patents?
    Sometimes i think i am reading an episode of the x-files.
    Nobody is asking Mr Rossi for his "formula",but if you make allegations wich are IMPORTANT for
    Whole mankind you have to come out in the open.
    All this sponsor and clients secretcie.
    Is Mr Rosssi doing this only for rich "clients and sponsors"or is this important enough for all people.
    How much i like to think that Mr Rossi did make a "ïmpossible discovery" i hope he will come out in the open
    and not only for the"happy"few.

I am like a lot of other people "I like to believe Mr Rossi has made a very important discovery about cold fusion".
    Now i have to say that the critics are right to say that there is no substantial evidence for Mr Rossi"s claimes.
    Most people would say now "how hard could it be for Mr Rossi to give a demo with some official calibrated instruments".
    I don"t know anything about "cold fusion" ,but if Mr Rossi would be a little bit more open and for instance ask an independant
    forum to make a test case,it would clear the discussions up.
    There is a lot of arguing about patents and lots of money and i agree that it"s not a simple thing,but i know this:
    If Mr Rossi"s allegations are right, i wouldn't be worried about 89 million dollars and some other stuff.
    He would be the next Nobel price winner and going into history as an very important scientist,he also would have no
    probems to find investors and earning lots of money, and Yes it is as simple as that.
    Mr Rossi: Show us(the world) something!