Chuck Member
  • Member since May 23rd 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Chuck

I will be happy to prepare mechanical drawings with Solidworks 3D modeling.
    But I will have to use guesses from the few published photos and try to scale things.

Not the best way. If 356 could just make edits to my draft drawings I will be happy to continue to correct them and add bill of materials and sources etc.
    I will even stock the parts and build reactors for people that want one stop shopping.

But to attempt to do this based on reading these hundreds of posts will be very difficult. A bit of disclosure would make a world of difference.
    Even some dimensioned hand sketches on a napkin will work.... I have a machine shop, I do PCB design and production. Toss me a bone.

I am fascinated by the whole topic. I have an electrical engineering education, I own a nice machine shop business, I am a good 3D designer in solidworks. I have been wanting to do some experimentation since Rossi first came on the scene, but I have never been good at chemistry or physical chemistry. I don't have the education needed to understand the experiments. I would be no better than Edison just trying things to see what works. Waiting until something has a pretty solid record for replication before I make the effort. Are we any closer to that goal?