Francesco CELANI Verified User
  • Member since Mar 30th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Francesco CELANI

"Francesco, We still have to wait.. We still have a lot of things to discover about LENR, you know..Therefore, the cake should be more bigger than just for next seven sisters..Trust in me". David Fojet.
    ***********************************************************************************************

*Dear David,

I think that the key point is AVOID, from now, that the monopoly control of LENR effects (severals, I agree) will bring the mankind to the next 4° World War (the 3° is running, as Pope Francesco several times claimed).
    Moreover, some economical advantages to the people involved in the LENR studies are NECESSARY: our duty is to show to the (rich/powerful) "decision makers" that risky researches, in the whole, are profitable.

Francesco CELANI

Dear Prof. Nygren,

THANKS for the welcome and sorry to all, in advance, because my quite poor English Language ability.

* Changing argument, just a little, I am really convinced that the "quality" and details that will be shared (ASAP!!!) about the 1 year test made by Andrea Rossi and Collaborators in USA will be, almost, the turning-point about large Excess-Heat generation.
    Obviously, it will not affect the so-called "controlled transmutation" experiments (e.g. the Yasuhiro Iwamura and Collaborators work in Japan since 1999).

Francesco CELANI

Dear Andrea Rossi and Colleagues,

I am really happy about the positive results of such, extremely long, test.
    My CONGRATULATIONS to Andrea: he was the real winner of 27 years long battle.
    My opinion is that, if all will go "well", our world will change quite quickly.
    The direction of changing will depend on the "managing", in the very near future, such REVOLUTIONARY invention.

Perhaps some of You know my opinion about managing disruptive technologies that can change the world and mankind. Such was the reason because I joined the Live Open Science (LOS) approach since the beginning (2012), as started from the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project group.
    BTW the LOS approach, because the very innovative phylosophy/procedures, was candidate 2 times (2014 and 2015) for the Nobel Prize for Peace, as "supported" both from very high level Professor at Vatican and a Senator of Italian Higher House.

I hope that Andrea, after proper "private" advantages (i.e. extremly large amounts of money and Honors, to him and to the Company that gave the money) because such invention, will allow to share some of his results to other Scientist to avoid a new "oligarchy" of Energy, like the (very infamous) "Seven Sisters" situation in the 1900 (and up to now).
    I well know that it is no easy but now Andrea Rossi has to demonstrate to be even more brave of previous situations. He will be the ideal Candidate for Nobel Prize for Peace!
    According to the rules, the Selecting Board of Peace Nobel Prize (5 people in total, Norway citizen) has the right to suggest the candidature of a specific People/Organization even not officially presented by usual produres before February 1 of each year.

Francesco CELANI
    (previous Vice-President of ISCMNS)