oldbekc84 Member
  • Member since May 11th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by oldbekc84

Oil is more like gold. You cant make it and you can find it only on limited portions of lands on the planet. They make wars for oil because they need physical control over foreign lands. LENR is like electricity. As far as you know how to make it you can do it

I understand that the topic of this forum is not human behaviour so if the moderator retain to delete this comment is fine.

New Wars? Wow. Those are seriously the concerns that you think about while considering the possibilty of share informations? Seriously... Wow.

Hi all. First time here. I came from e-catnews since Im one of those who is following Rossi's saga. I just now started to follow more the work of "indipendent reserachers" such as the MFMP and me356. My knowledge in science and particulary in LENR is very limited. Slightly more then my english knowledge.

Reading the comments above I wanted to express my idea on Hank Mills requests to me356. I understand me356 concerns since I think we should try to view the matter from his point of view: if I was the one able to make multiple reactors working precisely on demand I would be VERY carefull in what I comunicate outside. Is like being in a position where you are walking on a rope. You know that if you want to reach the other side you need to be focused 110% ONLY in what you are doing and anything else. Otherwise, one half of a second of disctraction and you will fall into oblivion.

On the other side I prefectly understand Hank Mills too: having spent months or even years, throwing so many energy in to something that have never give the expected results is something that on the long run breaks you. Now we have me356 claiming something big. Not even big, something too huge to be described with words. From hank point of view he see that he can have a direct comunication line with someone that, apparently, owns the informations that he looked for yers and that he needs to finaly have all of his effort and work rewarded. I would be very insinstent (to use an euophemism) too with this possibiltity in mind.

I would say to Hank: If indipendent researchers starts to fight each other it will be even more difficult. I can only imagine how hard it is, but be patient. And to me356 I would say: is really hard to me to belive that you dont care about money or at least fame, because this is what is going to happen if your work will turn out to be valid. But dont let your ego fool you: LENR is not something that is owned by someone. Soon or later, someone will be able to share informations to everyone. Is just matter of time. At that point the majority of people will not care anymore on what happened in the past and thanks to who. So pls, make your own considerations on what part you want to have in LENR history and share every information you can as soon as possible.