stephenrenzz Member
  • Member since May 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stephenrenzz

So why did they then proceed to introduce those facts in the following sentences?

IHFB, those are not my words...that is a portion of the motion to dismiss. This is quite typical in cases like this...it is a way to infer future posturing in a framework that does not allow it to be addressed. Basically a legal tactic to show foreshadowing...it really is commonplace in law. I assume you did not read the motion to dismiss yet?

This portion of the motion to dismiss should be interesting to those who have been claiming Dewey is making up fantasy information:

"1. Because Defendants are not permitted to introduce facts outside the Complaint and its Exhibits, this motion does not address, for example, the numerous errors in Plaintiffs’ purported “Guaranteed Performance Test” that the Complaint purposely ignores (such as departing from the purported test plan, ignoring inoperable reactors, relying on flawed measurements, and using unsuitable measuring devices)."

Michio Kaku is a well known priest i.e. popularizer of mainstream physics - such a guys tend to concentrate all negative aspects of establishment, like the pluralistic ignorance bias, superficiality and ignorance. It's like to ask bishop or catholic church preacher for his opinion about evolution or let say heliocentric model - his opinion would be biased even more, than the opinion of the rest of society, because these people are payed just for their trolling at public (Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking, Neil deGrasse Tyson or Brian Cox belong in this cathegory).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Physi…ence_gets_boring_trivial/

Wait a minute...please tell me that I am misunderstanding what I am reading...are you saying Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Brian Cox are paid trolls rather than honest serious scientists and physicists? Please tell me you are not disrespecting the most brilliant minds of our time and their work. I absolutely cannot believe the things I am reading here in this post!! This is unbelievable.

FUD is like an infection. First, Kaku gets infected, then the millions that trust Kaku as the ultimate in valid science knowledge get infected. It's similar to an indorsement in politics. There comes a point where a LENR product release is the only way to change minds to the truth.

Axil, I actually do not disagree with you that the uninformed will follow Kaku like lemmings, but that in no way shape or form qualifies the man as an idiot...he just like many, has no belief in the technology at this time. You are correct that it will take a LENR product release to change the minds of the masses (a repeatable truly independent demo among trusted peers would be sufficient for me personally), but alas we wait as the LENR can gets kicked farther down the road.

Stephenrezz -

You are guessing and changing what someone said.
    Interpreting what they "obviously must have meant", changing the context.

he he - nice way to quote people

Where exactly am I guessing and changing what someone said. Here are your EXACT quotes:

LFH Sam: "Michio Kaku is an idiot."

LFH Sam: "He is an idiot for many reasons"

I quote people in a very accurate way. You are wrong.

EDIT: 'Alan Smith' likes this. Really Alan?? facepalm

Hank - Thank you for your kind response. You are a true southern gentleman.

I am not sure about the timing but I do believe that you will see a true energy breakthrough in the coming years. There is plenty to be hopeful for. Folks are getting money to the right programs and progress is being made. I have no idea about timing - 5 to 10 years might be realistic or too optimistic.

Hang in there and keep the faith.

Well said Dewey...I am quite sure we are going to see a true energy breakthrough in the next 5-10 years, just not via Andrea Rossi and/or the E-Cat. All one has to do is look at the curve of technology to see energy follows suit. Politics and the almighty dollar will always be a roadblock, but one that man always seems to sneak around at least at some level. Having civil conversations today feels really weird...haha!!!

Quote from stephenrenzz: “I don't blame Thomas at all. Whether people agree or disagree with his contributions, they were indeed VERY valuable to this forum as well as the field. This is just yet another example of why the mainstream science community…

I can appreciate your perspective, but I think this is a bit of a unique situation. While it pains me to admit this, Sifferkoll has become a notable name in the Rossi/IH debacle at this point....and by proxy LENR realm. While I believe his name is a negative mark on the subject, it is a notable name mentioned on every LENR related forum at this point nonetheless. Along with that self created status Sifferkoll now proudly finds himself having within the community, there are some assumed responsibilities and expectations to operate in an ethical manner if you are to be taken seriously and be given back the same. This is amplified or absolutely should be among individuals of an intelligence level to speak about matters in this realm. I think it really was something significant that he did, and we are now left with one less important perspective that may never return.

As far as mainstream science not taking LENR and even more pointedly the E-Cat/Rossi serious, whether you agree with the scientist's perspectives or not, there is no question that LENR and Rossi are not taken serious. There are of course always pet projects and some fringe exploration with all good scientists and engineers, but for the main part no real scientists in the mainstream would believe a word from Rossi's mouth especially knowing a history of Rossi and the E-Cat from day one. I would challenge anyone to find a notable mainstream scientist besides Levi that would back Rossi and his claims. The reality of the situation is that until someone can provide repeatable substantiated proof of LENR and more pointedly the "Rossi Effect", it will all remain pseudoscience. I hope that LENR ends up being proven real, but at this point all we have are occasional scattered questionable tests and data with no real honest conclusive proof. The occasional promising anomaly that we see here or there with the brilliant people working in this realm is not even close to what will be necessary to get us to the point where LENR and/or E-Cat is assumed to be just as real as any other technology we use today....we just are not there yet.

Kaku has succumbed to the simplicity of the meme. When that meme infects the mind then the thinking process stops. For Kaku, the meme is fusion and if LENR does not fit into that meme then LENR is invalid. Simple memes are the most devastating; they…

Axil, are you agreeing with LHF Sam that Michio Kaku is an idiot? Honestly I am not poking, I am just kinda blown away by the perspectives here over this physicist.

Your logic is very flawed here for numerous reasons. First, to say that someone contradicting themselves, even if they happen to be a physicist, is an example of being an idiot...is actually quite ironically an idiotic statement to make. There is not one human on this earth that does not contradict themselves from time to time...to use this as an example is so incredibly naive.

Next you say he stated incorrect information and was corrected without retraction. What information has he gotten wrong that he did not correct? If you are saying that you as a random hobbyist of science was not catered to by a famous renowned physicist via not making a phone call at your request, you are living in a fantasy world. I do not say this to belittle you, that is just a ridiculous request even if you believe you are true...the world just does not work that way.

I have never seen the exact quote from Kaku saing "if Cold Fusion does not work all the time, it is not real.", so I don't know if it is legitimate...but lets go on that premise. What exactly is incorrect about it? I think you are misunderstanding the context. My guess would be that he is speaking to the laws of nature/physics saying that if it works in nature, it should work every time by law. He is not saying that that if one cold fusion experiment fails while another legitimately works, that this would be proof of it not being real....that should be obvious. He is saying there needs to be repeatable proof that can be substantiated over and over to prove it is real.

With all due respect, you calling Michio Kaku or any other famous renowned physicist or scientist an idiot not only caused you to look very naive with those statements, but also causes one to ask what credentials or past work you could provide to warrant your bold and ridiculous claim. A science hobbyist such as yourself claiming Kaku an idiot is basically the intellectual equivalent of that of a mouse to that of Einstein.

I am quite surprised to see Alainco liking your post, all I can gather from that is that he has the same view that Michio Kaku is an idiot....correct me if I am wrong Alainco. This is all so very telling to me.

Michio Kaku is an idiot.

In one of his books he claims that we should not rule out table top fusion apparatuses, but when someone suggests that a apparatus might already have been demonstrated producing above chemical amounts of energy, he then goes on…

Michio Kaku is an idiot? I would say that is one of the boldest statements I have heard in many years. He has a view that most likely aligns with most of the mainstream science community over a technology that is really still yet to be conclusively proven, and he is an idiot? Do you honestly believe you are in any position to call a highly renowned physicist an idiot? The assumption that you could call Kaku an idiot would logically place you personally well above him in intelligence and wisdom. I am honestly not trying to troll you by pointing this out, but good god calling a renowned physicist an idiot puts you in a position of much scrutiny over such a ridiculous claim. What say you?

I'd take issue with that, although the effects observed are magnitudes lower than what was claimed by Steorn. The second (non-Ocube) unit sent to Frank has shown confusing behavior.

To me they appeared to be what you would see with a malfunctioning or poor quality DC/DC regulator or converter. I have seen similar anomalous readings from poorly designed ubs charging circuits. I guess we will see.

Agree on pretty much everything you say here. The only thing I see a little different as I followed the testing of both of Franks devices daily is that the orbo cells really did not ever work. The only way Frank was able to get any interesting or anomalous readings was by inputting power. The cells never showed evidence of self-recharge without intervention. The title of the newest Orbo post on E-Scat World is VERY misleading because of this. I have been following Steorn since day one...and admittedly was a believer years ago...but I just can't see any honesty from Steorn anymore. I guess another 10 years or so will tell if history is any indicator of their investors patience.

Quote from stephenrenzz: “It blows my mind that he has not been arrested for fraud at this point over the 20+ millions he has stolen from investors. Amazing. ”

Because that is not how angel/VC investing works. While I agree that everything…

I know things can stretch on a bit in VC especially something so fringe, but I think the boy cried wolf just a few too many times for Steorn. The orbo livestream they have going on now is beyond laughable for so many reasons. They are demonstrating the orbo packs using an odd little custom motor that most likely would run for a year on the size pack they have hooked up to it, and the other pack is being demonstrated by shorting it with a relay at 6hz. Neither test shows absolutely anything at all...I feel they must just be buying time or flat out fraud. Both units that went to Frank at E-Scat World were a complete bust...crickets when asked about the rows and rows of Orbos Shaun showed off in the Irish Times video that he claimed were in FINAL testing phase and being packaged...we know the Ophones turn out to be a bust. At this point they have proven nothing and produced nothing that works. I think this one goes well beyond what would normally be allowed in a VC situation involving tens of millions of investors dollars. The fact that they actually started selling products and had to halt is very serious from a VC perspective as well....moving forward through production to sales is serious.

It seems to me that the Steorn Hepaheat has a similar arrangement as we are discussing.

What ever happened to Hepaheat, I don't see anything current out there. Every single thing ever connected to Steorn and Shaun McCarthy has turned out to be a hoax at this point. It blows my mind that he has not been arrested for fraud at this point over the 20+ millions he has stolen from investors. Amazing.

Renzz you should sue Rossi in front of Hague International Criminal Court, the case is strong:

It's pretty obvious that every day that passes sees ROSSI spreading more confusion in the LENR field, which is really a lifesaving field, while it's not…

I see you have taken up the sarcasm torch...it IS fun..enjoy it. Cute, but my point stands.

If the "Rossi effect" is in fact real, there is only one person keeping back "a huge and beneficial impact on the lives of billions of creatures", and that is Rossi plain and simple. I think you are pointing the finger at the wrong person(s).