stephenrenzz Member
  • Member since May 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stephenrenzz

Quote from LENR Calender: “Why ridicule Rossi for the lack of steam visibility when that is what you are supposed to see if we are dealing with real steam? ”

Correct. And this was debate extensively back in 2011/2012. That they are dredging it…

If you believe that what you are seeing out of the end of that hose is what you would see from the reactor he CLAIMS we see there, then you have no comprehension of physics even at an elementary school level. Please explain to me how there is almost no steam coming out, and from the very little you see, it is evident there is almost no flow or pressure at all. And if you are going to claim the new Rossi buzzword of the week "superheated" steam, then how were Rossi and another individual able to touch the hose and even hold it with the second individual without getting burned beyond belief? 100.1 will be signficant. The lack of common sense in here blows my mind....

Quote from stephenrenzz: “For anyone who has not seen the videos I was referencing earlier...maybe we should call it Steamgate lol Skip to about 10:45 in the first video to see the ridiculous steam situation. It puts out about as much steam as a luke…

If the steam was super heated there is no way he could hold the hose or even touch it without serious burn. There is almost nothing coming out of the tube...and you can tell Rossi is extremely nervous about the whole issue. Also notice the perfectly timed cuts in the video corresponding to this time. Rossi is seen grabbing the hose briefly and I believe in the second video or it might be another one I have linked, you can see someone else actually holding the hose checking for steam in a bucket. There is no steam...then you hear something in the background...then a little gurgling before the hose is pulled out. Again almost no steam from what should be incredible steam flow or at very least dangerously hot "superheated" steam as the new term flavor of the month. You can see in Rossi's face when the camera comes back to him that he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Completely obvious to me.

Renzz - Do you agree that we are seeing a steam temp of 100.1C on the flip chart from Rossi's handwriting? If yes, then you'll be seeing that again in the near future.

The pinball wizard is way too gleeful during his cameo.

I do believe you are correct sir!! Don't see no lights a flashing....Plays by sense of smell!!

Good lord Sifferkoll...you continue to prove my point. I knew you had no logic, but to not get my sarcasm after even adding in the Stay puff marshmello.....oh good god why do I even try to explain sarcasm to someone who has no level of comprehension to understand. Yeah Sifferkoll...I totally thought you were implying someone was going to sneak over to Rossi's storage container, grab a QuarkX and take him out! Good lord man.........NO ONE would ever suspect foul play....(roll eyes)

Quote from stephenrenzz: “how are they gonna kill him...will it be a knife in the back, radiation poisoning, or maybe the stay puff marshmellow many will hunt him down. Hard to come up with outlandish things to match your story....this is great stuff!…

Obviously...I wouldn't have added the stay puff marshmellow man if I had thought he REALLY meant someone was going to go and murder him literally. Shoot..my humor is not being well received today lol

For anyone who has not seen the videos I was referencing earlier...maybe we should call it Steamgate lol Skip to about 10:45 in the first video to see the ridiculous steam situation. It puts out about as much steam as a luke warm bathroom sink of water...but according to Rossi it is SOOOO hot that we can't see the steam even in front of Levi's shirt. This steam is so hot that it is invisible yet he grabs the hose as well as one other person without gloves at a different point when the steam was even faked (you can hear it)...and just dumps it down an old sink drain. It is SO ridiculous to take Rossi serious after watching these videos.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(continued)
    Quote: “All we get from Rossi is double talk, secrecy and broken promises....now compounded by a lawsuit. I have said it a million times, Rossi could prove the Rossi effect simply, quickly and cheaply to the community he obviously is…

Wow..well the only rebuttal I would make to all of that, as I pretty much agree with you would be: Calling him a professor was completely tongue-in-cheek jest, especially since his science degree is from a mail-in diploma mill that was shut down for fraud. Just a little misplaced humor there. And the only other comment I would make would be that I do actually understand COP as well as SS mode in this context. I was probably generalizing a bit there, I was just saying no other individual has produced a COP that would allow for observable SSM, but I totally get what you are saying. Again thank you for taking the time to respond, it was actually helpful to me.

Quote from stephenrenzz: “Quote from IH Fanboy: “Quote from stephenrenzz: “ZERO safety issues with anything LENR.”

You must understand that there is a keen awareness among some within the LENR+ community that, once shown to be commercially…

I totally agree Fanboy. Because I know how easy it is to be censored on E-Scat, made sure to preface that I did not think this should hamper research, just that the brash opinion that it is completely safe because "Rossi says" is a dangerous perspective when going into the lab. I was shocked by some of the people on E-Scat that attacked me for it as I thought they were much smarter than that. I totally understand how it would be used as a scare tactic, but they were just against any talk of safety.

Quote from stephenrenzz: “ZERO safety issues with anything LENR.”

You must understand that there is a keen awareness among some within the LENR+ community that, once shown to be commercially viable, cries of safety would be the next barrier thrown…

Unfortunately those who ridiculed me for mentioning safety concerns regarding LENR are not as insightful as you. I pointed out that while I support anyone researching, much precaution should be taken in LENR research as we do not completely know the potential hazards especially one does not have proper monitoring and analysis equipment. I was laughed at by numerous main talkers on E-Scat World with what boiled down essentially to the fact that Rossi says and that no one has died from LENR. The point regarding homes came up when many over there were speaking of E-Cats in homes VERY soon. I simply pointed out that before something like Low Energy NUCLEAR Reactors (stressed purely because the public will be concerned by that word) will be allowed there will be and should be extensive safety testing and certifications that could absolutely take a matter of years. You are correct that there are many things in a home that are dangerous, but a reactor could potentially be more dangerous to an order of magnitude in the case of a malfunction or meltdown. I am not saying I know if it would happen, I was just pointing out the possibility and the necessary precautions that should be very carefully considered. I was told I am a troll and just want to kill LENR. The bias over at E-SCat World is amazing....but I suppose all you have to do is look at the mission statements of the site itself to realize that.

Quote from stephenrenzz: “ME356 has coincidentally fallen ill so he cannot provide any info of his experiment.” Nickel powder is an extremely dangerous material and has made some researchers very, very ill, with long-term consequences. This should be…

Funny you mention that as I was ridiculed deeply over on E-Scat world for suggesting the hazmat aspects. I was laughed at by many and ridiculed by some of the main posters over there and told I have no idea what I am talking about because there is absolutely NO hazard or danger concerns regarding LENR...."Rossi says". I also had a concern over E-Cat/QuarkX in homes across the nation as they tout over at Scat and I was again laughed at ....ZERO safety issues with anything LENR.

Quote: “I understand how energy would be thermalized at reflection points, but can you explain what you mean by the increase in path length.”

When light is reflected it goes in random direction so you get something like a random walk where the…

Gotcha...totally makes sense. Thanks for the clarification...lots to think about now!!!

Quote from stephenrenzz: “Quote from axil: “Regarding IR thermography...

IR thermography might not be valid to use in high temperature LENR because the LENR reactor might radiate power in the infrared, visible and XUV ranges that do not conform to…

Definitely not Axil. I learned very quickly that if you want to avoid being censored and banned on E-Scat World, you have to be careful how you state things. I stated the point very matter-of-factly, and the post was removed. I reiterated it a different way, there was no rhetoric, sarcasm, argumentation or anything, I was honestly putting it out there to be considered and it was again removed. This turned into a pattern until I was banned. The pattern is disgusting, I am keeping the history. That site is SOOO terrible with its censoring and banning. You would only know how bad it was if you were a skeptic....we are NOT welcome there no matter what garbage spews from Franks mouth. I had much respect for him until he let this happen...I even emailed him about it. Disgusting excuse for a forum...no wonder E-Scat is so ridiculed.

Well, in the IR 7-13u range the al2o3 is mostly absorbent and so its emissivity is reliable => temperature inference is reliable. However differences in al2o3 microstructure can still have some effect so we have some error.

When it comes to total power…

Thomas, brillant stuff. I understand how energy would be thermalized at reflection points, but can you explain what you mean by the increase in path length.

Quote from stephenrenzz: “We have no repeatable tests that could be used to move towards a viable device, and all we have from Rossi is tales of amazing devices shrouded in secrecy. It blows my mind that critical thinkers can't see this”

Setting…

While I don't believe your comments here change my point at all, I honestly do appreciate everything you wrote as I read it carefully. You are obviously a critical thinker...and a deep one at that. I gotta say though, it still blows my mind that so many intelligent scientists and engineers do not see right through Rossi's shenanigans. I have hope for LENR, but after everything we have been through with Rossi, we should be well into a position of expecting extraordinary proof for extraordinary claims. All we get from Rossi is double talk, secrecy and broken promises....now compounded by a lawsuit. I have said it a million times, Rossi could prove the Rossi effect simply, quickly and cheaply to the community he obviously is interested in impressing. There would be no worry of giving away IP or anything...just show us it works. All I have seen is a ridiculous puff of steam that could barely even be seen in front of a black tshirt and coinicdental chopping of the video at the perfect time. If you know what video I am speaking of, you know how absurd it was when Rossi was asked to see the steam. Rossi talks obsessively to his fans on JoNP and here through his sock puppets all day long...he obviously cares what people think. I would say to Professor Rossi (bit0) if you care about science and your community, show us proof the the elusive Rossi Effect...otherwise be understanding of the fact that you are claiming (especially with ridiculous ~50COP) magic that no other scientist in the history of man has ever achieved. But I digress...I do respect your view here. It is nice to have a civil discussion when not being attacked or ridiculed. Thank you for your indepth view.

Quote from Renzz: “LOL...okay let me get this straight..this is priceless. So you are saying IH put out millions of dollars and over a year of testing time just so they can defraud an entire new area of science research? Oh god man, you are losing it…

Wow you REALLY have lost it. So they planned from the very beginning to give him what a million...11 million...then pretend they will give him 89 million...then they are going to kill him. OMG man you have me rolling over here. I really am starting to think you have some mental issues. You have put together the most ridiculous narrative I have heard yet. Sifferkoll...how are they gonna kill him...will it be a knife in the back, radiation poisoning, or maybe the stay puff marshmellow many will hunt him down. Hard to come up with outlandish things to match your story....this is great stuff!

Regarding IR thermography...

IR thermography might not be valid to use in high temperature LENR because the LENR reactor might radiate power in the infrared, visible and XUV ranges that do not conform to the temperature based IR thermography profile.…

I mentioned this (melted nickel) in another forum that is known for censoring and banning if the wind blows a different direction (cough E-Scat World) and the post was removed before anyone could even respond. I also have a problem with the IR thermography readings not coinciding with the melted nickel. Are we wrong here guys?

Quote from Dewey Weaver: “Everyone should notice that the new P.R. strategy when some effective heat rounds land. Now team Rossi kicks into overdrive to put as many pages between the fact(s) and the updated discussion. It used to be that they…

Quote from "Clarke": “It must surely be apparent to you that if IH, on onvestigation, reckon they have been deliberately defrauded by Rossi who is pretending his devices work when they do not, they might want their money back?”

As you know, this has…

LOL...okay let me get this straight..this is priceless. So you are saying IH put out millions of dollars and over a year of testing time just so they can defraud an entire new area of science research? Oh god man, you are losing it more and more each day.

Hmm. Are you actually hinting using violence? Are you for real? I guess this confirms my posts of today and latest hypothesis is spot on. When nervous - going for the guns ... And You're taking it literally?

Sifferkoll...are you really that simpleminded that you got violence out of that? Seriously? I thought you had some problems comprehending logic, but good god I had no idea you were this dense. I am at a loss for words.

Quote from stephenrenzz: “Quote from Hank Mills: “"all while the rest of the worlds scientists are unable to produce"

That is not accurate. When the critical parameters -- still not totally understood -- are by chance utilized, multiple…

We all know that a few LENR researchers have found small amounts of excess heat, but you are in error by mixing that with proof of proven LENR effect and definitely of "Rossi Effect". I think by putting it all in a melting pot, you are doing a disservice to LENR research. It is best to call a spade a spade. We have some brilliant people out there who have seen some excess heat that we really do not understand that we are calling LENR, beyond that it is all speculation. We have no repeatable tests that could be used to move towards a viable device, and all we have from Rossi is tales of amazing devices shrouded in secrecy. It blows my mind that critical thinkers can't see this.

EDIT: Also from what I last saw (correct me if we have new information) but now ME356 has coincidentally fallen ill so he cannot provide any info of his experiment. He is also already headed down the secrecy route in a Rossi fashion...doesn't bode well from my perspective.