Clayton Troutman Member
  • Male
  • Member since Jul 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Clayton Troutman

I am only here looking for how others tested, deciphered their resuits.
    I pointed out the magnetic windings to move a duse like material through a pipe in a swirling patterin into a plate system I believe is to add a small magnetic charge and move it to a magnetron type device to impregnate the dust ~ ? I'm intested in the purpose and how dangerous it is, and how to detect if it is?
    Most of whats on the internet is untrustworthy and useless so I'm asking.. Is this reinventing the wheel?
    If you really want to talk about how to static charge foam and see if you can keep it in the center of a pipe with a 12 volt battery and a lot of wire, it will take me a month to find it.
    If you know hutchinson please let him know I have his 2 missing Hapag lloyd Containers with his gear. @ Dolphin Sea Containers. (410}355 9292.

My tools are old school.but I have just about anything you can this of.
    If your asking do I have tools to check results, not in todays class I have to improvice.
    As for the car for testing the wing I'll make you deal,If your in maryland help me get the XK out of the basement and we will give it a try, you just gota promise to let the wing go if your butt starts to leave the set. Its easier to test with a convertible :)

Thanks Alan Its a good read.
    I will take me some time to absorb all this.

Rigel, I know you ask about some past tests, I did not mean to sort of ignore it but I have a ridiculous amout of it. If I just post a pic it will not make much sence without " 2 full laptops " the entire process.I do most projects part by part to understand each area. and in this case my dust balls are 3" foam, at some point I changed to pressure sensitive lights to see what angles produced as things got stuck. burned up 2 leaf blowers unerstanding where to push / pull in changing orifice or odd shape obstructions.
    Part of this desing is a type of Particle accelerator in an odd figure 8 under the magnetron within gizzy But I sitt dont have a good grip on how to put it in words to make sence without building it and get all this reading done.
    T

Its a lot like looking at the hutchinson effect videos, I'm to new at this to understand it without starting at the first step but thank you for posting it.
    I will look over the whole design as I take brakes. Wife pushed me out of the house into my trailer lol no internet...

I never would have found all this .. Thank you ...This should get interesting
    I will start adding parts pic with the "my thinking" in raw form.
    I'm going to use word like AC Wave timeline singwave ect.Please dont think its what will be used. Its just the best way I know what to call it.
    I also dont know if this 1st plate needs to be clockwise or counter clockwise as it takes a hit," pulse".
    The Shaft in the center is a outboard lower unit likly 4130 chrome moly solid shaft, It should take a good hit without melting.
    The spiraling plate takes a hit at the outside edge from a negative low static "like charge" and should run through the plate to the positvely charged moly shaft center post.
    Now add a 100 more plates decreasing in size 1/4" at the feed wire end of the spiral to the solid shaft inside " the hunderd wires in the pic".
    Each plate is hit with the small static charge in a 1 2 3 through 100 in a sequence creating what I'm calling the "vacuum pump" or a vorticity like tornado of low power static charge jumps from the negative charged outer plates insulated from each other to the positive charged solid core. .040 gap

Think of the stacks as a vacuum , each has a step up and will pull inwards. It will keep the dust from sticking

More.
    A few rules I committed to early in this..
    The device needs to discharge atleast a little bit all the time to keep it from callapsing the magnetic field. I think it needs a constant loss or negative
    back to itself to keep the cycling to continue. It is something that I keep in the back of my head at all times. This is why I don't think certin things like
    rare earth magnets will work, they will not change it's strength as the devise powers up. I'm committed to this, "OCD style". It will be hard to get this out of
    my head. Anything within the design will need to change as the discharge increases or decreases.
    It will automatically change the the pulse rate during discharge.This is how I stear myself through the information that I am looking for.
    Yes, I feel a little relieved which is why I fell asleep after I read an replied this morning.

All of this is from early tests I did to understand why I'm sure of what this thing is.

This is how I have been thinking this out. I first magnetron that I posted was an odd design and they picked it out immediately.
    As I looked at and then cleaned up the black and white silhouette, it was easy to see what it was then I built it from the raw design. The only thought that I had
    while looking at it was that this design had 3 different types of cavities. One excelerates, one circulates and one will bounce. This makes me think it's not about
    power as much as maybe it's about sound or a chord type wave or maybe a carrier to piggy back a specific element. This thing has drug me all the way into string
    theory reading on how it may be seperating parts from an electron or something within the elements "but now I'm reaching".I'm just building it part by part.
    Now I am thinking of it as taking a tiny amount from millions of pieces, that is how I concluded that dust was the main moving element as a carrier.
    Now you are talking about creating a magnetic bubble around a tiny dust partical of gold as a particle carrier for ????

The part with all the wire posted is just one of four. This thing cannot make power, it is more like a ??? I don't know what to call it yet.
    It will need a power plant to power the caths, another one to feed the magnet coils and one more to recical the dischage I think it needs to keep running and all of
    it needs to stay in a cycling phase pulse so it will not calapse. " It will not turn off if it starts...."

I think I have a grip on the parts but not beyound the fundumentals.

This is where the coincidences start and how I got some of the parts to fit and why I think it works like this, But.. I would prefer to build them to show you.
    I will add as I get each part done.
    It will just takes time.

t

I ran into this video last night

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Time stamp 9.28 Is a good view of what I see this thing is doing at the plate area.

You both in the right area and I'm ok with anything you post. Its not over my head to much yet.. I will look at everything to see if it fits.
    I dont think it will need any real magnet force and water will conduct.

I just realized how confusing that just sounded...
    I Will do my best to explain what I think I'm doing. to this stage

Using a lot of charged plates with a "gap between each" designed in a spiral pattern to create a pump like
    orbit placed around a solid core post running all the way up the assembly "not touching the plates"

Now add the dust in a pulse pattern spiral to each plate, It should act like a
    water spout tornato "up side down"and will grab the dust at the bottom of the assembly
    and start pulling it arcoss the plates and up the shaft.

Now you have a charged partical running up the post
    simular to a tesla coil.

There is a lot more to this, but I know I can't explain it without
    building it to show the example at the same time.

And for the point...
    I'm pulling the parts list from a very odd source, "extraordinarily confrontational" of any main stream science,
    that is why I am building it and not just talking about it.
    I am convinced of what it is and how it works, I just don't know what part fits where.
    I can make more of this understanable I just need to build more of it and let you all see it.
    ps
    I built the gizmo. its what I think it will do.
    Its in this forum in an old post I jumped out of. It may still be here but I would rather not revisit
    I am copying everything to look at as my wife is off my ss " I have a lot of time in this" lol

added pic..

Understood and thank you.
    I have the raw materials to biuld this 2 or 3 time wrong lol and all the tools I need.
    I'm full blown OCD on this thing so ..... I'll continue reading and builing till I get stuck.
    Q-
    If you have a sphere with a strong force in the center of a "ball" type or tube of glass with all the charged dust spinning like a tornado "not just a free for all type spin' but in the top down to the bottom funnel shape do you think the charge would jump all the way down in a low volt state -or maybe ad an inert material like glass beed dust as a medium.
    Im thinking the dust will crash into each other but I think if the PPM changed as needed it would act like a voltage regulator if the full volt would not jump all the way down?

Thank you for the input

A bit more information...
    As the foam dust sticks to anything after being charged, I am thinking the same thing about the partice dust.
    After It has a small charge and it will lay dormit between the collector plate with only a small static charge. As the need for more
    power increases, it should be able to "Unbalance the mag field". The magnetic field will pull the dust into orbit to add more capacity and voltage ect.
    See pic.
    Also
    pic 2 I am hoping can keep the magnetron "type" device cool. Its another push pull field I think I can add water with a mix of
    iron dust to move the water like a pump
    inside the mag field to cool the water.
    My thinking but I would like to know what you think as this moves along
    Ty