Hans Moog Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 5th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Hans Moog

Did anybody realize that MFMP [Bob Greenyer] posted a very cryptic announcement on their [MFMP's] Facebook page?

4ce40cfe85.jpg

When you visit the website it shows:

02f3e6f107.jpg

Does anybody have the slightest clue what they might be talking about?

In a private conversation they said this:

42dafc1a4a.png

Let the speculations begin :P

PS: "United we stood | divided we fell?" was added today - yesterday the announcement did not have that message.

That's the price for buying a reactor (100$/kW => 250kW Reactor => 25.000$ for obtaining the unit).

"The operating cost is about $0.001/kWH"

It supposedly does not have different properties.

They even connect their measured spectra to space spectra where there is a lot of dark matter. It actually would make sense, that hydrinos are dark matter cause H is the most abundant Element in the universe - the only thing that is more abundant is dark matter (which would then be a lower energy level of H).

I am not saying that his theories are correct (i just started to read his book), but at least in the first part i could not really find any flaws in his argumentation. Of cause you have to follow him with his idea of the electron but if you do that, everything else derives pretty straight forward.

But: If his assumption about the elctron is wrong - everything else is wrong as well.

They predict to have first field tests of their reactor in H1 2017, so i guess we won't have to wait that long to see if his predictions are accurate. It would however be remarkable, that it took us nearly 100 years to realize that the current theory is wrong