Claudio Pace Member
  • Member since Sep 1st 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Claudio Pace

I recall having read around the time of ICCF 22 some comments of Bob Greenyer who [...]

On a different but related kind of experiments, Cardone’s team also found transmutations in parts of Iron bars submitted to ultrasound to induce cavitation. But again the impossibility of knowing how pure the iron is to begin with, and the assumed impossibility of finding transmutation under these conditions, makes their data easily brushed under the rug.

Hence, it’s no wonder that Srinavasan sat on this data for a good while and hesitated to publish it until 2017.

I'm very happy to find myself involved in the middle of this kinds of studies. Cardone was not able to come to ANV4 but prof. Cherubini had spoken for him (I'm sorry but in italian

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

I agree it's important to know the purity of the metal (not only iron) submitted to ultrasounds... to have excelent measures