h_l Member
  • Member since Nov 29th 2017
  • Last Activity:
  • Portal

Posts by h_l

Zoom. Left. There, now Enhance.
    Great work, now Enhance again…

Ah ha!
    The writing on the back of the cylinder is…

RIO ….

Hmmm

wtf is RIO?

That are the remnants of the superimposed words "Front view" in the live stream.

The reason why he is called the magician is because the art of magicians is not to do real magic but to fool people.

It's now a static image, the red LEDs used to flicker visibly, updated every 10 minutes or so. Now we have a slide show instead of a video. Started at around 8:37.

Inside a typical COB LED is visible, I would guess maybe 10W. It's certainly not from the original manufacturer, it hangs loose off center through the hole in the back of the reflector. The "SKLep" behind is probably completely empty or houses a resistor for LED protection.

I think, he tried to get the amps down, they were at up to 0,003A. He turned the coarse knob way too low and then way too high.

Today at 12pm someone (Rossi?) walked in and pulled (accidently?) the voltage first down and then up. The LED faded and then went full brightness, up to about 7 Watts. The person then tried to tune it again to 10V, and landed at 9,99V, obviously not knowing that there is a "Fine" knob.

The whole setup is just an LED operating barely above the threshold thus drawing low amps. Watch it here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Judging from the ring on the left hand it was Rossi.

the real position and polarity of leads (at DMM side) has not been clearly shown during the test by the video.

Seems ok, screenshot from first measurement. Black in COM, Red in uA.

Searched a bit for multimeters, I think it indicates negativ current (letter I). So somewhere the polarity is reversed.

About the -1 Rossi writes

2- about the supposed “-1 452.5 uA” script: actually, it was ” +/- 452.5 uA ”

That is utter nonsense.

you just may convince yourself that the SKLEP 'does what it says

That assumes that there will be SKLeps in the hands of customers. That won't happen. Using a "grounded" PSU just makes it easier for Rossi to set up a demo.

I wonder what that -1 on the meter is. The manual doesn't say anything about such a reading. If it is the first digit in 1457.3 it looks akward, one would expect the 1 being displayed on the right side of the segments element.

This is a LED chip, 5 Watt, 15-18V at 250mA, directly fed from the „original“ type of PSU. It starts glowing at about 12V, at 13V it appears comparatively bright, PSU shows 0.000 Amps.

The test LED is driven by a 1 transistor Flyback Boost circuit

Makes me think of the DC/DC converters identified in the original SKLep oil bath setup.

can

can

Dottore quite obviously doesn't really understand what the merit of this kind of live demonstration ought to be. There should be no tampering whatsoever. What we instead get is a live stream that has been interrupted four times so far and then he tells us that he is messing with the setup for measurements that nobody has seen in the stream. It's just complete rubbish and absolutely worthless. And a random multimeter for a hundred bucks is NOT " the most precise multimeter of the world in commerce".