h_l Member
  • Member since Nov 29th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by h_l

Neat way to heat a room.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One such candle delivers about 40 Watt. To heat a room a regular radiator has to have about 100 Watt per square meter. Assuming your room is 20 m^2, putting a flower pot over the candle will make an overunity of 5000%, right? That's almost as good as the Mini SKLep.

I wonder how that works technically, but anyway, yet another AR comment became a sock puppet, a brand new one even.

Magician wants more views for the live stream using a pyramid scheme.

Once again an AR comment turned into a sock puppet.

Hundreds of thousands of people are following or have followed Rossi over the years.

From which between 1 and 3 are watching the live stream. When I check it's often just 1, me. I don't know how this can generate preorders in considerable numbers.

Here is something about the paper on Researchgate and its number of reads.

The structure of RG is somewhat chaotic and unclear. What is what and where is not easy to comprehend (profiles, publications, projects, labs…).

On the landing page of the paper there are only parts of the public information about it, the numbers are added up for all publications of the author. Here is the path to get a little bit deeper.

Click on the name, go to „Projects“, scroll down and click on „show all“.

At this point it is notable that Rossi is member of quite a lot „projects“, where many of them seem to be about internal RG referencing, recommendations and „achievements“. I don’t know exactly how, but I think this is part of the way he got so many views on his paper. For example the project „Technical Science, Goal: 1-Sharing & recommending publications“.

Somewhere down the list of projects there is „E-Cat Project“, note that there is not much really going on, 1,162 Reads 4 Updates 76 Followers, click on view.

On the project page scroll down, the last entry is the paper. Here we can see the current number of reads and recommendations. The recommendations give us a pop-up with some names. Unfortunately the whole list is only for members of RG. The number of recommendations is way smaller than what „Prof“ tells us regularly, it’s even smaller than the sum of all recommendations for all publications on the E-Cat project page. It’s either a made up number, or it is from the author’s statistics, taking into account some numbers we can’t see or that are not apparent.

Now click on the title and go back to where we started. Scroll down to the end of the paper, note that despite the awe inspiring number of reads, the paper has been cited zero times, „ResearchGate has not been able to resolve any citations for this publication“.

The also oftentimes cited „Research Interest Score“ number by "Prof" cannot be found anywhere on the public side of RG. Maybe it’s only for members or maybe even only for the author on his statistics page. There also seems to exist a comments section for the paper, which is also either only for members or the author.

Rossi is quite proud that the DoD mentions the Ecat and his paper. What the report actually says is that those buzz words he uses, “electron aggregates,” “virtual particle reactions,” the “Aharonov-Bohm Effect,” “Zitterbewegung”, do exist. That's about it. It doesn't say anything about the Ecat.

(needless to say that SMG is a sock puppet).

A whole herd of sock puppets agree to "Roberto".

Idiotic.

"Mimisklep" would actually have been a better name.

Big news (yawn). You can now also preorder a 10 Watt "Minisklep". The picture was taken yesterday in Rome, in his appartement laboratory where the video had been shot.

"Ronaldo" is full of empathy and understanding.

I just asked A.R. If SKLep is Self

Certified or Third Party Certified.

https://certification-experts.…ct-with-ce-certification/

Rossi had sock puppet "Yuri" also asked that question.

Yuri
    July 16, 2022 at 6:51 AM

Dr Rossi

Has the CE certification been made by an independent Certification Company ?

Best

Yuri

He answered yes. So he should be able to give us the 4 digit code number for the so called notified body which is listed in the European Nando data base.

PS: I doubt that Rossi invented the Heinz Sause character.

Rossi sock puppets can be precisely identified by a handful of certain characteristics. Heinz Sause is a genuine user.

There are many misconseptions about the CE mark or "CE certification". You have to declare that your product complies with EU regulations, that's basically it. Tests, examinations etc. are not compulsory and completely up to the manufacturer or the importer. In most cases the "CE certification" is a self written piece of paper.