h_l Member
  • Member since Nov 29th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by h_l

Another "a" comment by Rossi magically became a sock puppet post. I don't know what's going on there but it's certainly suspicious.

"Donna" has understood how the Ecat works, Bravo, "Donna"!

Three names, one person, talking to himself and the other two.

Puppet no.4 joins the conversation.

If it's possible at all, the statistics of countries and such are only accessible from the author's account.

Three names, one person, talking to himself and the other two.

2022-05-10 03:28 Roberto

@Prof

About the stats you commented now, I’d add the following consideration: the number of recommendations is very impressive, because all the recommendations are made public to the readers of Researchgate; looking at them, at least a thousand has been made by physicists, who put their face on it; this is some peer reviewing !

Roberto

2022-05-10 03:28 Andrea Rossi

Prof:

Thank you for the update,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

2022-05-10 12:12 Prof

@Roberto

I totally agree with you,

Prof

As soon as there is some scepticism on E-Catworld about the number of reads of his famous paper he lets a sock puppet explain that the number is totally legit.

The folks on JONP are betting on when the paper reaches 100,000 fake reads, right now it's at 99,975.

They should rather bet on when the most read paper on Researchgate will be cited the very first time since the summed up 30 citations refer to other papers from the magician.

Once in a while the maestro has to praise himself a little bit.

And those darn citations won't keep up with the ever rising clickbot reads.

Rossi says Battery charging best use for ECat-SKLep.

Frank posts.

https://e-catworld.com/2022/04…ep-is-charging-batteries/

Yeah, and the funny thing is, he himself asked. :D

2022-04-18 08:37 Josephine

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Based on the experiments you are making, which is the best and easiest use of the Ecat SKLep that you envision ?

All the best,

J.

The sock puppet army added quite a few new names recently.

2022-04-18 09:05 Kurt

2022-04-18 08:37 Josephine

2022-04-17 08:24 Ann

2022-04-17 03:39 Michele

2022-04-16 14:43 Yuri

Sometimes on Rossilivecat there do appear almost empty posts from the magician like today:

Parallel to that we can see this on JONP:

Same time, but switched to a well known sock puppet.

My guess is that he (accidently?) posts some kind of draft and then fills in what the puppet has to say. The rossilivecat script grabs the draft and replaces it the next time it visits the blog.

We all know that he cheats, but this might be real evidence.

No idea where "Prof" gets his numbers from, recommendations are 955 according to Researchgate. I still can't find the Total Research Interest Index, probably it's only visibly in the author's account (which gives a hint to who "Prof" might be).

Sock puppet alarm. What a pathetic and pityful self-praise.

Just to clarify: a "patent" with an "A" behind the number is an application. Patent applications are worthless. Secondly, a granted patent is no proof of functionality. In fact, patent offices do not care at all whether something works or not. A patent has to meet three conditions: novelty, level of invention, marketability.

I really wonder what goes on in someone's mind who writes stuff like that and then answers himself, probably thinking no one will realize. I see severe pathological issues here.

According to my list there are up to 4 clues that this is one more sock puppet comment. And poor Rupert can't spell his own name correctly.

On the other hand, two days ago Rossi was very blunt when asked if he had the funds to start manufacturing one million units : "No".

One would think that answer should be generating a tidal wave of concern, but I haven't seen it.

I noticed that also. The minions are too blind in their anticipation of the revolution. I think, Rossi just misunderstood the question, like whether he needs payments for funding production. Anyway, production certainly will never start because you need a product for that.

I repeat what I wrote before, we are now in the phase of regained enthusiasm and shortly before a new development which will make the SKLep obsolete. My guess is, that the process of slowly winding back could take 6 to 12 months.

The old Rossi game. Announcements, growing expectations, wacky presentation, frustration and disappointment, discussions if it really was that bad, enthusiasm of followers slowly growing again, presentation was great after all, however still no product, announcement of new, even better iteration of the E-Cat, repeat.

I don't think that there will be any money transactions at all. Orders may be around 500, let it be 1000, that's not worth the trouble.