tstross Member
  • Member since Jan 28th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by tstross

Hello.

Thank you for the reference Alan. I haven't noticed my question was that of a mess to ask heh. Although you have given me great insight and advice with my question I asked.

I will start here with the sources you have provided above. I will get back to work and on track with this matter.

Thanks again Alan!

Hello to all of the LENR community.

I am here as an independent electronics, computer, and soon-to-be licensed amatuer ham radio technician operator. I am seeking a new possibility that has not yet been proposed in this community quite frankly, because that I am new here, I suggested to take an estimated guess that of an possibility of such an idea that came to my mind over a very long period of my studies and thought put into the idea itself.

I will ask the most profound question to date in my concerns. Out of sheer curiosity, I would really like to know the measurements, or perhaps a fixed percentage of the output from the input of my 12-volt power source based on a cold fusion reaction, that is, supplied with 12v battery units wired in series and/or parallel to the aperture of a glass canister? Such a long and abstract question to ask and I understand there may be some confusion with it so i will ask in short: How much power can cold fusion put out from just 12v/unit batteries hooked up? I want to also include that this question being asked is exemplification based due to this, that I have to get a better idea on the systematic implementation.

Thanks and best regards, Tony