Seatrout Member
  • Member since Aug 10th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Seatrout

Have Pons and Fleischmann been vindicated?

Seems if the test tube fractured from a cold breeze it would act the same as obsidian slowly grounding from the power source until it hit the porch then the reaction could continue. without the power source. using the cracks in the glass to hold the charge or recharge

Could be interesting as long as there is a valve so it will not just flash over.

again... what a mess.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what a mess is all I can say, looking back to just 2012 of what little get out in the news you need to look at cross-eyed.
    i cant see a way to understand most of this event other then to look at the timing of everything but it all falls under assumptions.

I have no idea who to believe \

just like the virus .5g, putting more satellites up. mucking up the data for the sun, systemic, and magnitudes.

ect ect..

going to go back to my cars. less stress.

Agreed, but I have yet to see a understandable point to whats going on knowing the news is a lot like LENR topics.

i just read everything

You should avoid re-posting silly Russian propaganda. The only big country besides USA and China that constantly violates international law concerning Bio terror weapons is Russia.

What you did post is stuff from 2015...

The presidents kid from the US getting big paychecks with no training running around in another country.
    that's all

Just Curious, has anyone used obsidian dust between two electrodes allowing the glass to slowly melt and expand though a mix of... metal dusts in a low pressure valve to see if it can hold a charge after you pull the power cored from the test tube?

What a mess.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'unlikely to be scalable in thermodynamic performance to a substantial process' says it all. This is pure ignorance of real LENR, which like fission, must be scalable whether by up-grading to fission-fusion reactors or by developing fission-fusion rocket propulsion! This is the power of the SUN being released at a slow, controllable release of energy or all-at-once in a Hydrogen Bomb!

My first thought exactly.

Like the gas fired grill "bunsen burner guys" Jupiter storms with the simulated project under my DnG makes me think that Jupiter is a "ready to fire up soon- sun" still creating the buffer area from the fuel source.

it seems the same as the earth creating a Obsidian highly charged core to keep the LENR reaction going.

and maybe why the moon is title locked in more of a magnetic + - then gravity orbit.

If a sun is also using Obsidian charge mag fields ect

just thinking...

Sometime I think if the moon was an old core from a burned out sun"just the glass core"rings like a bell" with the last of the burned out fuel left on top. it may have had a charge left in it when it was captured, longer life back so long ago with a clean planet.virus immune.

it could be interesting.

Just for the point...

The DOD- eminent domain to the hiding of my tax records in a lock box at the state lvl. lost a 40 year old business Dolphin Assoc. I had most of my materials from left overs from the floors in cargo freight containers Chrome> dusts over the years, ect.

I cant really tell you what started the clam down but to post what I was tinkering with before I was landed on

And hope it helps.

this is just about everything I can think of to help out, but its up to you all at this point to see if any of it makes sense.

take care all.