Rob Moderator
  • Member since Aug 6th 2022
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rob

Lots of lively discussion :)

What I have in mind would be focused strictly on the experimental observations. Theory is important and all but I'm looking to consolidate all the common "this can't be legitimate" reactions and have a common place where all the best responses and citations are quickly accessible.

I see a thread on the forum here titled LENR Wiki, but this isn't quite what I have in mind. Has anyone compiled an LENR Wiki FAQ for the common questions posed by skeptics? Such a resource would be very useful.

Hi everyone. This is my first post ever on this forum. I probably won't be able to follow very closely the discussion here, but I have tried to reach out to Erik Ziehm and George Miley both, I'd really like to get an interview with them. If anybody is able to connect us over email, that would be really helpful. Feel free to DM me and I can give you my email address.

If you met me at the conference, then you probably know I'm working on the launch of a YouTube / social media campaign for LENR. I'm working pretty hard on this right now and hope to have something to share this week.