Jean-Christophe Fadot Verified User
  • Member since Oct 19th 2022
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Jean-Christophe Fadot

What is so interesting on this website you mention that we could not avoid ?

Hello Cydonia! Well, to me, it's one of the most interesting online magazine I may read on LENR issues and topics. Infinite energy presents information and articles covering R&D, business news, scientific approaches, of course, but also larger approaches, rooted in the sociological and cultural backgrounds that real life is vested in.

For example, most of public and private funding in material science, and LENR study is mostly part of this, is rooted in the cultural approach that matter is made of matter.

That sounds like common sense, but it's not. It's in fact completely wrong, as any 15 second thinking will lead to.

It's wrong, but the cultural roots of this wrongness are so deeply entrenched in our minds that we allow tens of billions of euros, dollars, etc. be invested in looking for the next wave of elementary particles, though there is no such thing as a basic, elementary particle.

This is in fact just pure nonsense, but we still invest more and more money in this pointless research, think of the Future Hadron Collider, with its 22 billion dollars price tag, while we dispute spending a few hundreds, even ten thousands dollars spent on looking for non-material, in other words, energetic causes of Lenr.

So, yes, infinite-energy.com is a precious resource.

And by the way, I proposed an article to infinite-energy which was accepted, and could be published some time before the year's end.