mkemp Verified User
  • Member since Jan 13th 2024
  • Last Activity:

Posts by mkemp

Been a while but finally got back round to this, i've found Ollama to be a good project for running models locally, and you can use the continue plugin in vscode for co-pilot like experience. My Macbook Pro M2 16GB is probably too constrained to go above 7B models.
    I have a pair of Nvidia Tesla P40's I can use for transfer learning but unsure of a good dataset to use or which tools to go with.

I was hoping I could add the corpus to a tool like PrivateGPT or AnythingLLM and avoid getting lost in langchain and all the sub tools and terminology since I'm not a data scientist just an engineer (Dev/SRE)
    I would like to figure out an architecture and process to collate the corpus, produce the new model and push to huggingface for consumers as opensource.

Ok well that justifies my arguments with an actualised risk.
    Your cloud providers do not give a stuff about your data and will carelessly donate it to all and sundry! (jesting, tongue in cheek)
    If you want to maximise your security bring your data home and run your models locally where your security interests are aligned.
    ;)

No sir! not involved nor can I find more than the videos and patents, I just found the youtube and seen it was recent and thought it looked unique enough to start a thread.

There was a similar patent KR20160134252A/en that had more detail that claimed 7.5kw input, 37.5kw heat output or 45 kw electric output, but that seems quite high.

I can appreciate that the ionisation section may degrade due to the cavitation, but I fail to see an impact section.

I think this video is where high pressure spray into impact material causes the tribo effect.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also see this video uses a diesel injector type setup and would have the same tribo effect.
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But what strikes me is that this particular device can do glow discharge, arc discharge without HV input, I think there were 3 types of discharge.

It seems simpler than an injector based system and creates more visual activity than the high pressure tribo impact can.

To be honest I really wish they would use a decent camera.

I am interested in exploring models that can be inferred locally and trained on websites and documents that can aid research in the LENR field and answer newer members questions.

I have not fully developed my skillset in this field but have run huggingface models on Nvidia hardware thus far.

I am of the philosophy that you should own your AI.
    AI in the cloud is not aligned with you!
    it’s aligned with the company that owns it!!

Who's interested in exploring this avenue?

I want to bring this to the communities attention: this system looks Novel, but hoping the community can point out any similar processes that predate this (Klimov has been mentioned to me but I have failed to find a direct correlation).

My summary is a high pressure water pump up to 200bar sends a flow of water into a dielectric cell whereby a constrictive port with a laminate stack of dielectric and metallic materials ionise the fluid leading to plasma formation in the fluid without any powered electrodes. downstream magnets and static pickup pins can be used to vary the workload outputs.

https://www.youtube.com/@Heon-KilKwak

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3787380A1/en

Thank you for your time and attention.