Zephir_AWT Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 21st 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Zephir_AWT

I think modern society question is a bit more complex.

It's not that complex - the contemporary society just optimizes occupation instead of progress. What the people are doing during last century, they're trying to produce an energy by all means thinkable just for to delay the acceptation of these ones which really work. Why? The main problem of contemporary society is, it's overcrowded and everyone want to have to keep his job and social status. As the result, the important findings and ideas get accepted just after when all other less or more nonsensical options get exhausted, so that no one can base his private existence on these nonsense anymore. We can see it for example in development of theories of dark matter, but the cold fusion research isn't any exception from this rule.

I would have no problem with clueless twaddling until money are going and the theory of dark matter can wait - the problem of this gradualist attitude is, we are risking another global war because we 'will not develop working alternatives for fossil fuel sources in time. This is what bothers me the most. The destruction of life environment and extinction of species is another problem.

On the concept of disinformation when people make a statement then provide a url we are able to judge for ourselves.

From the same reason I'd like to see some link to antimatter application during cold fusion. From Axil, Alan Smith or whoever else..

This cooling produces a superconductive state in the hydrogen as verified by experiment by George Miley which includes the meissner effect

George Miley observed superconductivity of palladium, not hydrogen.
    BTW What cooling are you talking about? Miley observed superconductivity at 77 K only. Cold fusion requires heating instead.

When enough energy is accumulated, the metallic hydrogen produces mesons which catalyze pion and muon fusion and fission.

Pions are itself mesons, pions and muons don't fuse, neither split.

Well, there are a few hundred pages on this forum explaining that.

Can you be more specific about it? Or is it supposed to be the whole argument?

Do not understand how you maintain your loyalty to him. He is such a sleazebag.

Once again, I don't care about people here or there but about technology. This is the only stuff, which is interesting for me.

Now the question is, could A. Rossi have working technology in hands? If yes, why he should be considered a fraudster?

Exhibit 5 is from Murray to Penon.

But Murray isn't signed as an author of this document. It's unsigned material after then.

All the facts you need are in Exhibit 5.

Exhibit 5 is objected for example here.

Levi et al. were wrong. The Lugano report is wrong.

This is indeed easy to say. Why?

I know nothing about Fabiani or his claims. Penon is a nitwit.

But you got a link to Fabiani and his claims already. If you don't want to be considered an ignorant, why to admit it so willingly?

Fabio Penon is the author of the Exhibit 5, which reportedly contains "all the facts I need" according to you... ;)

What evidence, from whom, do you use to support the proposition Rossi has working technology?

Actually from Thomas Darden of IH himself : he wants to keep the ECat license so badly despite all efforts of Rossi to return him money and pull the license back.
    Do you have some explanation for it?

ECat technology does not exist. The Lugano report was a mistake. It proves nothing. Which close collaborators? The only one I know as Focardi, and he is dead. There is one report of neutrons, which was not carefully done, checked, or repeated.

Except that the same people, who are saying that A. Rossi has no working technology also say, he has stolen it from Piantelli via Focardi...;-) Rossi has multiple collaborators: prof. Levi and Bianchini from Bologna, Bo Hoistad from Sweden, Norman Cook of Kansai University, Osaka or Fulvio Fabiani, an engineer who has worked with Rossi for many years.

The electron configuration of palladium has no empty spots in an inner shell (configuration is 2, 8, 18, 18) or an odd configuration in the outermost shell. The electronegativity of palladium is 2.20 (Pauling scale) and the electronegativity of hydrogen is also 2.20.

The hydrogen gets partially ionized in palladium. According to Focardi the formation of hydride anions enables the hydrogen approach to positively charged atom nuclei. According to Frank Znidarscic the affinity of metals to hydrogen is given by resonance condition of standing and longitudinal waves for proton floating inside the metal orbitals (which can be considered as an elastic continuum). The same resonance also allows the approaching of atom nuclei each other during fusion, which would explain why just the metals absorbing hydrogen catalyze the fusion the most.

The nano cracks are an indication that the hydrogen atoms are closely locked within the lattice. So there is hardly any freedom of movement when we stimulate the hydrogen atoms Why there is nuclear fusion between adjacent hydrogen atoms when a dense electromagnetic wave arrives at the nuclei while they cannot move?

This is a good point but I already answered it above. BTW We should put a serious question, what meaningful we could expect from discussion, where each person considers only few previous posts? Everyone wants to be heard and nobody is willing to read the others. Are we here just for twaddling or for getting somewhere?

When you dismiss people as "link collectors" you are "as kind as I can say this" are not helping.

On the contrary, this is just the attitude, which I appreciate from AxilAxil. Occasionally he even gets the point. The problem arises, once he crosses the scope of link collecting and his information becomes a disinformation. The problem of modern society isn't the lack of information but their balancing. And he who is everywhere is nowhere.

But my question was different - what the antimatter has to do with cold fusion? In context of AxilAxil theories or without it. Don't make the answer personal, make it the based on the arguments.

QuarkX demo has been postponed, because QuarkX reactor got broken and repaired

Umm, How the Quark-X reactor can get broken?

So far I presumed, A. Rossi constructed many of them (if nothing else, than just because of miniature size of this device of alleged diameter not larger than pencil) and because of alleged "5-sigma reliability" and number of existing tests he claimed. This is the most silly evasion I ever heard from Rossi.

According to Frank Acland, Rossi has said they have made 3 QuarkX so far - so he still should have at least two copies working (and I'm not still raising the doubts about "dedicated ECat-X factory" for their production).

I just have no reason to extraordinarily believe the Industrial Heat - the fictitious company established three days before contract of headquarter of Cherokee Inv. with Rossi. Something is smelling there from its very beginning even without Sifferkoll's investigations - but I've not much sympathies even for Rossi. He always wanted to play higher game than this one which he was capable off and I even don't talk about his patent wars and about the way, in which he got the know-how from Piantelli. To much greediness got concentrated at both sides. The free energy primarily means free information - and now we can just observe, how one party after another is crashing on this simple rule.

From 'New Scientist'. Relevant to Axil's ideas at least.

This is not so surprising, as the Axil's ideas involve nearly all existing physics - but where we could met with antimatter during cold fusion?

The nickel also provides a container for the metallic hydrogen in cavities to be stored, transported and loaded into the reactor.

There is no experimental evidence for it. Do you have some - or you're just pushing some random theory here again?

most critical aspect of ALL LENR technology involving metal and hydrogen is getting the hydrogen into the metal and creating the optimal reaction sites inside the lattice

This is better, but also not completely true - we already know about cold fusion running at the surface of molten lithium only. This reaction requires the activation barrier as high as 0.5 kVolt. And of course it doesn't involve any metallic hydrogen, which just has nowhere to form there.

He is a criminal fraud. The evidence for that is overwhelming. His data shouts it out. ....you need a major league factcheck

This is the same song like from Jed Rothwell - the calls for facts without any facts given - just name calling and reference to history. How is it relevant to validity of ECat technology, the Lugano reports, the witnesses of his close collaborators, the reports of neutron formation during explosions of his reactors? Even if the court will dismiss the allegations of Rossi, how it can change the validity of ECat technology?

This technology must be validated in independent experiments - not in courts.

Firstly no-one can know what Rossi wants, merely what he says he wants. We have plenty of evidence that what he says and reality do not match
    even when he is talking about provable external facts

The animosity of some people here against Rossi is striking and quite religious. I indeed cannot know, what Andrea Rossi wants in general sense, but his steps for pulling his license back from IH are numerous: he filled the lawsuit against IH once he delayed the payment, he even offered return of money, he doubted the ownership of license multiple-times, he attacked the additional patents of IH about it. Everything what he does indicates, he is firmly convinced about the validity of his technology and about business value of his technology. Ironically for IH, all legal steps of Dardeen done so far indicated the same belief also in IH camp.

If Mr. Darden doesn't believe in his technology, he shouldn't build another patents around it and he shouldn't have problem with return the license to Rossi for a single moment - after all, this is all what the one year standing TEST was about: to decide, whether the ECat technology is acceptable for IH or not.

The Guaranteed Performance Test served just for allowing the IH to return the ECat licence at the case of failure of this technology - this was the only and sole purpose of it. Now when IH doesn't want to return license to Rossi, despite it says that it doesn't work and that this test failed, it just speaks for itself and it indeed speaks against all other IH claims doubting validity of ECat technology. Everything what IH does indicates, he wants to steal the ECat technology from A. Rossi instead. You may want to doubt the investigative reports of Sifferkoll and all other people supporting Rossi - but these facts simply don't disappear because of it.

If you are going to ban people for telling the truth, I will leave.

This was my friendly warning for Dewey Weaver, who already got 2nd warning from Alan Smith for his fallacies - so I didn't want, he would get third and final one for the same repeated behavior. You were not supposed to bother with it at all. But you should also decide, whether you're really telling the truth - or you're just expressing your beliefs.

@agroszek The significant feature of LENR is, it doesn't require transport and storage of energy, being able to produce energy on demand.

So there is no need to fill the countryside with wind and water plants, by the pumped storage water dams the less. Not to say, even these reservoirs aren't without risks..

ZJntvc8m.jpg   bcf5tEom.jpg

AXIL distorts and describes the process in terms having no meaning in the real world ... plasmonics and spintronics is NOT hand waving with a mainstream an significate following in LENR. Ed ignores superconductivity and coherence, another area in LENR science. There is also topology and how those ideas relate to LENR. There is also the role of virtual particles and the vacuum that have a place at the LENR table.

This is just what Dr. Storms had on mind when he mentioned you.. You already managed to involve whole physics into LENR without single one clue... ;)
    Ironically just this attitude makes you useful as a collector of links, because until you have no idea what is relevant or not, you cannot also specialize to any particular pet theory.

rL66imx.gif