Walker Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 21st 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Walker

Hi all

Did IH's motion to dismiss ruin them?

My contention is the following:

For IH's motion to dismiss to hold water IH inherently have to accept that IH no longer have any rights to either the manufacture or sale of E-Cat's in the US, Russia, China, the Arab states etc and Rossi is now Free to license anyone else or to make E-Cat products himself.

If they try to claim the contract still subsists their motion to dismiss fails.

Rossi has them neatly skewered on the horns of the dilemma.

Kind Regards Walker

Hi all

In reply to Tom Paulsen:

IH's own Motion to Dismiss characterise the extension as such, and their argument against it was that it needed other parties to sign, when in fact clause 5 makes clear that only IH needed to sign, as it was a right and benefit of the contract to IH not Rossi. IH chose to exercise that right and so signed away the grounds of their motion to dismiss.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

The contract part 5 clearly states the following:

"...Guaranteed Performance will not be deemed achieved unless such written confirmation is received or waived by the Company. In the event Guaranteed Performance is not achieved within the time period set forth in this section (as such time period may be extended by the Company in its sole discretion)..."

My use of bold in quoted text

IH via Darden as the company signed. Did not even need Rossi's Signature.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

My thanks to Engineer48 for bringing to my attention the following
    Section 5 of the contract see image states it only requires the signature of IH to grant an extension of time to the Validation period. Since IH signed said extension Rossi and Leonardo completed the contract in the stipulated time. The argument that other signatures are required is invalid.

As always to verify the image text here is the original source via the court docket is here:
    https://www.pacermonitor.com/p…ossi_et_al_v_Darden_et_al
    So that you can peruse the originals ;)

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In reply to stephenrenzz on the matter of who is preventing the ERV from being seen.

In the first post of this thread Dewey Weaver, who you have accepted as having a claimed roll as an IH insider, is quoted as stating IH is preventing the publication by Rossi of the ERV, on the threat of some clause of contract which will cause a penalty to Rossi.

Though what IHs reason for this course action is, remains a matter contention and the court case.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

The mystery as to why Rossi was unable to release the ERV is now clear according to claimed IH insider Dewey Weaver.

Walker - if you did your homework and actually read what Rossi proposed then signed as his contract then you'd be able to figure out that Rossi brilliantly inflicted a one-way NDA on himself. That is a confidential document for Rossi but not for IH. IH will release the "ERV" when it is most advantageous to IH

According to this text Rossi cannot release the ERV report without IH's permission, and they are doing all in their power to prevent its release.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In reply to Dewey Weaver

On numerous occasions you have claimed to have access to the ERV report as did others, one even implied at one point that there was an IH only commissioned report that was counter to what the ERV had written, however they latter recanted that, some one perhaps pointed out the implications of saying it :)

Having claimed to have access to the report, I simply ask that you prove it by posting it up.

Or like another you recant and say that was not what you meant. :)

Of course at any time; IH, just like Rossi, can release the report...

Mussing... Unless of course there is a provision in the NDA saying that releasing the report has to been done by both parties agreement or a penalty is triggered.

Of course the court can demand the release of the ERV report without triggering any penalty...

Just Musing you Understand :)

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

Siemens links with Rossi go back several years you can see some of it here:
    http://coldfusion3.com/blog/ne…relationship-with-siemens

There are other older links if you care to look. Both GE and Siemens have been on a buying spree of CHP manufacturing since 2011, they even fought over the Marine Engineering CHP manufacturing company that are linked to Rossi in the manufacture of his E-Cat plant in Italy. A rather large sum was paid for the company.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In reply to Eric Walker on the matter of Dewey Weaver's claims.

I make a claim, I back it up. I would never ask people to take what I contend as true without evidence.

I expect some one who claims to speak on behalf of a company to provide proof. I would expect some one who claims to have seen a report to show it publicly to support their claims, otherwise their claims are de-facto unbelievable.

I use forensic questions to prove the fact that their claims are unbelievable.

The methodology is well known and used in many fields.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

In reply to Dewey Weaver.

Rossi has allowed several tests of the E-Cat.

Mats Lewan has posted up a test he himself made:
    https://animpossibleinvention.…st-of-e-cat-october-6.pdf

IH Themselves commissioned and performed tests as part of their own due diligence and on the validity of those tests agreed the current contract to which they are now being held, and were so impressed by the result they paid an $11 Million deposit on the $100 they promised on the technology for the US rights to License the IP. At least one of these is public
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/105322688/Penon4-1
    If as Dewey Weaver claims he is an IH insider then he should be able to post up some of the other tests IH made.

Scientists tested Rossi reactors in Italy
    http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.3913

Scientists conducted the Lugano Test on a Rossi design reactor that IH themselves built
    http://www.elforsk.se/Global/O…er/LuganoReportSubmit.pdf

The technology has been patented.
    https://animpossibleinvention.…m/2015/08/us9115913b1.pdf

This not a definitive list it is just an example of some of the evidence I can place before the forum.

Dewey Weaver claims to have seen a report, let him prove it, and post it up.

Kind Regards Walker

Hi all

In reply Dewey Weaver

You still have not provided us with any evidense to support your claim as a claimed IH representative that:

Walker - if the 1MW unit would have worked for 1 day on a certified basis then $89M could have been paid within days. Do they bark down the trees where you're from?

Would you care to put up some actual proof of your statement, you have on numerous occasions claimed to have access to the reports through your claimed position as an IH representative to such reports, yet you have not posted a single report.

When you claimed I was not who I said I was, I immediately provided proof of my identity. You never despite your claims reciprocated and provided any proof of who you are or your claimed links to IH.

You claim a lot but provide no proof.

I am merely holding you to your word.

Kind Regards Ian Walker