nobody Member
  • Member since Apr 2nd 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by nobody

He forgot to get his "boiler" inspected and certified - a requirement for his county.

And IH participated in the design and auditing of the test, offering a bounty for completion? Surely they knew their newly acquired IP was not "certified."

Sort of a "chicken and egg" situation, anyone attempting to design and test a new type of boiler which can't be tested unless completed and certified, eh?

"Patents" even have to be considered when selling demonstration kits I think.

Agree. If me356 has the goods, it is highly likely some other patent troll already has it covered, given the large number of as-generalailized-as-possible LENR patents in existence. He/she might not even be able to sell his kits, if a claimant objects.

He himself cites historical prior art for his technology, so that might work against any dreams of exclusive patent rights.

As unjust as it is, a hell of a lot of extremely talented artists, musicians, scientists are doomed to live lives of un-remunerated excellence.

Now I find it good that me356 cross check his data, and share it with people he trust, before facing the extreme skeptics.

Do you feel the same way about MFMP's open science, real-time data streaming? There should be no open science because those "extreme skeptics" might poop in the true extreme believers' punch bowl? :oops:

Me356,

"Interestingly, half year ago, I have performed experiment that was repeatedly giving excess heat (COP 1.2-1.4).
    Everything was documented and data were available from the beginning.
    Nobody even tried to replicate it."

Why urge people to go the the time and expense of replicating your older, low-COP technology when you claim to have discovered a new technology to create high COP at will?

Surely the older tech where the COP is low and easily muddled in the noise of experimental error is less persuasive evidence than the clear, unmistakable COP of 5 or more in your new tech that can melt a reactor in moments!

Or are you saying there is no new secret for generating LENR at will different than that revealed in your older experiments?

"Interestingly eastern mentality is completely different ... They trust each other."

As for "trust," should we trust DGT? Oboro? Or Rossi?

me356: It is all nice you write this for us, but can you also specify what you did: How were the reactors and fuel made, how did you act with temperature, pressure etc. during activation of the LENR reaction? By just announcing the results, you acting…

Oh no! You're sounding just like one of those pesky "pigeons" who prefer explanations, data, transparency, collaboration to coy "Rossi says, just wait" teasers. ;)

In the past you very admirably performed your experiments openly, with advance info on reactor design.

Sorry if this is too blunt, but it seems now that you are claiming miracles, you are doing the Rossi strip tease routine in secret and crucially withholding how you supposedly trigger LENR at will.

Don't you think the community could have some valuable input into how and why your reactor melted and if you really did see excess heat?

Please experiment openly in the future.

While never in favour of censorship, I am very pleased because the comments had descended to gutter level. Personal attacks are never called for, and IH Trolls nchawk and guest, and Cimpy (an Italian journalist with a long-standing grudge against Rossi in particular) were behaving like animals.

Sounds like a personal attack against those "animals," conveniently posted of a forum not censoring to "friendly" diatribe.

* In order to increase the overall efficiency in the comunication, and to avoid that other people will spend (a lot) of time in too-much technical details, I would like to get, in private, if possible, your e-mail and/or phone number.

Under-the-table secret discussion is the opposite of what this forum is supposed to achieve.

Me356, this will sound paranoid, but if you have what you indicate, you should tell the world all the details of replication now, before something either happens to you or you are blackmailed/extorted by competing $trillion interests.

"Rossi wins his case against Darden et al and is paid the remainder of his contract due damages and court costs. What are the implications?"

If Rossi wins, unlikely Darden can just pay the remainder and retain his licenses. Darden would be in default and the contract nullified.

As a mere lurker on this site, the excommunication of MY is for me regrettable (as is the PITA way one has to skip to the end of a thread and read backwards to get the latest info).

I did not find his/her occasional input an impediment to the functionality of this portal. In fact, it was occasionally a refreshing reminder that little or no hard, replaceable proof of LENR exists despite the cadre arguing how many LENR angels can dance on the head of a pin, going on as if to doubt their faith is blasphemy.

In all appreciation for the smart individuals working hard to validate and replicate LENR once and for all, please be tolerant of a colorful and passionate gadfly biting at your ankles occasionally. No cult-like echo chamber, please.