Rossi Interviewed by Bailey and Borwein

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/10/06/rossi-interviewed-by-bailey-and-borwein/']Thanks to Veblin for sharing a link to an interview by David H. Bailey of the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab (retired) and University of California, and Jonathan M. Borwein, Laureate Professor of Mathematics, University of Newcastle, Australia on the Math Drudge website. Here’s the link to the interview: http://experimentalmath.info/b…ossi-lenr-energy-pioneer/ There are some interesting responses from […][/feedquote]

• Something is seriously wrong with Bailey and Borwein. They can't seem to get it together to ask Rossi a single actually interesting question or to follow up on his incredibly inadequate and in some cases moronic answers. What a horrible job! I wish someone would let *me* interview Rossi. Why do they let him get away with such obvious crap? They really believe that someone with the knowledge to make the invention of the century worth billions of dollars would take a year off to sit in a stupid shipping container at "the factory of the customer of [lexicon]IH[/lexicon]" and test it for a year! Wow. That is truly and astoundingly inane!

Edited to add: To make matters worse, Bailey and Borwein do not allow comments, even polite ones. They delete them on sight if they are anti Rossi -- anyway they deleted mine, which were simply a request to ask Rossi some *real* questions instead of the silly softballs they fielded him.

Oh well, when Rossi crashes in flames, and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] and Woodford with him, they will look as ridiculous as they are.

• Hi all

The additional information from Louis DeChario of US Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) on Replicating Pons and Fleischmann stating:

• The US Navy researchers have repeated and confirmed Fleischmann/Pons original anomalous heat experiment, and can now build and replicate it on demand.
    • The US Navy researchers have also confirmed Rossi's devices as well and that the theory is sound and in line with current physics
    • and finally Louis DeChario's confirmation that US navy reserachers agree that Rossi's theory about LENR being Quantum Tunnelling as he wrote in the earlier theory paper with Professor Norman D. Cook, and as he also reiterated in this now Huffington Post interview earlier this month huffingtonpost.com/david-h-bai…andrea-ros_b_8248624.html

All leave the non scientific sceptics with no where to go.

Kind Regards walker

• Yikes, Walker! Where do you get this stuff. Where exactly does DeChario say that US Navy researchers confirmed Rossi's devices much less all the other crap you have them saying about current physics? Cite and link please? You can't, can you?

• Hi all

In reply to the above post, I am sorry but I can not find any verification of your level of scientific or engineering education or experience on which to base an answer to you. In fact I can not even find any verification that you are a real person and not just a sock puppet. :)

Much has been said in connection with some one using the Mary Yugo pseudonym. Of course it could be you or anyone else, or any number of people. The use of of a sock puppet means nothing about the sock puppet can be verified trusted or of value.

So why dont you come clean and tell us who you are. :)

Kind Regards walker

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.