Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• So how do I find energy in reactors, how do I make 5 farads in a reactor, or is this still an idea. I have 1000 uf and 6 gw so far I have not been able to do anything, how many such condors will it take to find 5 farads, who is smart, tell me.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Keep in mind, My project was to charge glow pigment for RC Aircraft "in the air" ... That's all it was to me..at night it was always wet form the nearby crops. I still have no idea if this thing is useful..

It seemed to me at the time you all had all this figured out from others and my project seemed pointless.so i did not test anything.. attempts to have it tested was useless "its all been done before there's nothing new" was a common response.. All I can do is show it to you and let you all decide if it can be helpful.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.