Closed this thread because of insults!

• I tried to reply to the Fabiani is back in the news thread but noticed it was closed.

I was not insulting Fabiani. Exact opposite is true. The statement should be considered the sincerest form of flattery. I was making a statement about how Rossi treats his people and all people. Maybe just maybe Rossi will look in the mirror and ask himself "hey maybe I should throw my wingman a bone?"

Here you have one of the greatest inventions of all time. He asks a buddy from Italy to work on it and become a key part of "the team". He offers the guy no equity in the project. I called him a mule because in the eyes of Rossi the guy is just to be used and then thrown out or discarded. Supposedly this is his "right hand man" and he claimed on this forum he is getting nothing to show for his work other than a middle class wage.

This is a statement about how Rossi treats people. He treats us no better. He tells us that he cannot tell us anything because tests are going on for a very long time. Tests follow tests. Tests follow more tests. Finally a new product comes up and a reset is done. The new product now must be tested.

Everyone around Rossi is a mule. Except maybe Darden who contributed funds to his little project and was able to force equity to be shared - take it or leave it or else. Darden does not come across as a scientific genius and yet he is listed as co-inventor on the patent forms.

• I called him a mule because in the eyes of Rossi the guy is just to be used and then thrown out or discarded. Supposedly this is his "right hand man" and he claimed on this forum he is getting nothing to show for his work other than a middle class wage.

Do you know Fulvio Fabiani? Do you have a link to the thread in this forum where he said those things?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.