Peter Gluck Verified User
  • Male
  • Member since Mar 29th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Peter Gluck

Dear Eric Walker,

thanks- in professional life you need rhetorics too.

I like this art.

OK, continuing this long discussion now intensified due to the ERV core document without the Diagram of the plant is waste of time and creativity but it is convenient for those whohave no real proofs, believe me.

QUESTION to you:

From the Miami Court Pacermonitor we could learn that at least 2 new documents, 133 and 134 are on the docket but can not be seen if you do not have paid for subscription.

Do you can see them? Have no idea how it works.

Thanks,

Peter

Dear Dewey,

Syurely you know what a F.A.Q is- however in the discussion with you A N.A.Q - list of never answered questions is also necessary.

Yesterday (see p 41) here you avoided to tell about showing to LF a diagram of the 1MW plant or some relevant photos so the discussions could e based on documented facts and not on hearsay, gossip or toxic imagination (see half full pipes, 40mm steam pipe not insiulated, supersonic steam and so on)

Do you want truth even here - the Court gets it anyway.

The mean trick of asking absolutely irrelevant question as in my case about the St. Andrew's Jewelry works only with children- it was used by some nasty Party propsgsndists in the old time and surely in the Tammany Hall too. It is inefficient and not very honest.

This reminds me that Jed has added to the N.A.Q- he has not given his word of honor that Murray is right with the 40mm steam pipe. Notice that if this is true, proven, then the ERV data cannot be right the pipe MUST have a much greater diameter (pleaseShow the diagram) and answer. If not you will be at least two of; coward, lyer, dishonest.

Dewey I wonder why you have difficulties in discussing with the Rossi Planet knuckleheads- I think you can easily find a common modus parlandi:

Why?

a) you belong to IH more or less;

b) Re the ERV document discusssed now, Jed has dstated tha any half-brainer can see for sure in less than 5 minutes that it has NO value;

c) IH has not seen this and paid for it

d) = a)

But I do not dare to call you a knuclehead because I would not risk to e exiled from LF for iinadequate language.

I also will not ask you if, with your gaffes you are not secretly preparing moving to Planet Rossi? No.

It must be a limit in everything.

Peter

PS O.K., this was a bit of chat, BUT where is the Diagram?

The LF masses need the Digram not...mass manipulation.

Dear dewey,

To start at the last sentence- you ask me the chemist? The name of the company says nothing to me. I have worked with the manufacturers, iners of gold here, have raslated a book about Gold-illo tempore. Will look on the Web and if yiou need help..

Re tne diagram - I have not asked it for me, sincerely I have no problems with this issue, not with the unprofessional Exhibit 5, but I reckon I would not be able to say correct things about a similar IT problem. Plants- i have worked with, in a lot.

What I asked is for the colleagues here, they deserve to have the good information

BTW what is with the supersonic steanm and sound? Who has

measured the speed, where?

Jed please excuse me I forgot you are here and that Exhibit 5 is your treasure! So the steam pipe was as Murray says it exactly? On your word of honor?

Shane D

I well remember when you was a nice LENR colleague.

The historical truth is that immediately after the start of the trial a campaign of charcater assassination of Rossi started

very aggresive- see what i wrote in my blog yesterday about painting with dirt.

Dear Dewey,

I definitely agree with your point of view nd NOT because it is identical with that of Andrea Rossi: the battle will take place in the Courts, that's all and clear.

QUESTION- if it is so, whta is the reason to be of this parallel battle with less or biased information? Couldn't we abandon

this thread and focus on the many scientific problems on LENR not more wasting time- we have already been informed about Rossi's maleficiency (not relevant) and the inexistence of his technology- The Court will know this too.

HOWEVER because his discussion has already started and the ERV dta caused a new turn of it, I have directly and straightly

asked you if you can/will/may offer us the piping diagram of the plant. Possibe honest answers

-Yes-please here it is!

I am not allowed to show it.

I have my reasons to keep it secret

Are we playing chess or poker?.

(From my blog yu could see that AI is from now smarter tan humans in chess, Go and poker.

Waiting for the piping diagram- and I dare to think that I am not alone.

peter

Wouldn't it be a sign of normality to continue this discussion about the ERV results only when we have the scheme and piping diagram of the 1MW Plant?

Just to avoid really desperate speculations e.g. re piping.

Dewey could tell us how large was the much disputed steam pipe. It was very probably insulated so Murray could not

evaluate it and not being familiar with such plants thought that if water enters the generators by a 40mm pipr steam will go out by a pipe of the same size. This is in concordance with his creative idea of hlf full pipes in such circuits; we will see this to with the much necessary piping diagraam.

I wonder why IH has not published earlier the ERV results

as Exhibit 30 and the diagram as Exhibit 31?

If IH thinks they are 100% right then anything real must

work in their favor Both in the court and on this Forum.

Peter

Dear Dewey,

You can be really nice but I will choose the place for my sunset.

You are here the unique IH insider more or less, please have the kindness to explain the core of the ERV report- and why has IH paid for it repeatedlyif it is such a disaster?

Planet Rossi is a daughter of Planet IH?

I sugget you to tell plainly what you think, metaphors are not for you.

peter

The results are "stellar" good even if gonflated with 1 order of magnitude.

Four 3-monthly such reports were paid - it seems smoothly.

When the Trial started the situation has changed radically.

ZERO EXCESS HEAT etc.... finstruments, fmeasurements, ffraud, conspiracy...

And only then demonization of Rossi (former partner of IH for years) has started - very ugly and counterproductive and relevant for the ethics of IH or their volunteers. And bad for their own reputation.

peter

And Ed's answer to the comments:

Well Peter, you do not disappoint. As expected, you do not agree with a single answer I gave. In addition, AXIL distorts and describes the process in terms having no meaning in the real world. We continue to go down our separate paths.

I keep asking, how would you or how would any theoretician propose to treat Pd or Ni in order to initiate the LENR effect? How do you propose active Pd differs form inactive Pd in ways that can be measured? What feature within Pd or Ni allows the LENR process to take place. I see no effort being made to answer these questions. Instead, the effort is focused on rejecting what I propose without adding anything of value.

The general experience shows that active and inactive Pd differ in important ways. Unless these differences can be identified and controlled, LENR will remain useless and difficult to study. Hand waving ideas, such as AXIL supplies, are simply not useful. We need concrete and consistent ideas. The possible role of cracks is consistent with what everyone has observed and with what I have seen in my lab, yet this is not good enough in your eyes. Please propose a better location for the fusion reaction to take place.

I will answer with pleasure that is discussion between friends

and on the target- no Disputitis, Defusitis, Detailities, Dilutitis- it is about NAE - nuclearly active sites (not simply "cold FUSION active sites).

greetings,

peter

dear friends,

perhaps ou will take in consideration my 7 comments

to ED's 7 answers in my Blog EGO OUT yesterday- plus Ed's answer.

Comment-1

Having experience with the catalytic active sites and being a witness of how the idea of nano- has conquered LENR, plus being convinced that LENR is very complex, diversified, different and dynamic - I am unable to accept that something so simple and unstructured as crack can be the locus of LENR. I think NAE are nanostructures not nanovoids. And my experience in metallurgy, morphology of metals, my memories re different kinds of microscopy do not show such voids/gaps in metals.. This includes (please correct me if I am erring!) studies made with Pd cathodes after use as by ENEA and SKINR.

My knowledge is not in concordance of what you say about how cracks in metals are formed.

If the number/density of cracks is the determining factor for all forms of LENR- we have a variation from 1-10 W/g excess energy in PdD to > 1000 W/g at Rossi to great a variation in matter of cracks.All we (you) can do is to deny the reality of the high energy process.

Cracking being ab ovo destructive would not be 'good' for a technology.

Comment-2

If the gap is the determining factor I see the outright difficulties of performing some kind of smart fissuring, deliberate building of the ideal gap size distribution, both with Pd and Ni (later many other transition metals) It is too much unmanageable randomness in cracking.

Comment-3

The idea that temperature increase is accelerating heat excess release by increasing the diffusion speed of deuterium/hydrogen to the active sites can be perfectly true

for the interval 25-100 Celsius - for the PdD electrolytic cell.

Comment--4

Here is the main/greatest difference in our opinions. I am convinced tha the icrease of the temperature from 100C up to the melting point of the active metal changes the mechanism of the process by which active sites are generated.

When I have hypothesized that Cold Fusion is determined by topology and takes place in active sites similar to those creating heterogeneous catalysis

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GluckPunderstand.pdf

http://www.ans.org/pubs/journals/fst/a_30180

I have thought from the very start that the moving/dynamics of the surfacee metal atoms- as in the Gryaznov theory of how the active sites in catalysis are formed and formed again- is the cause of the genesis of the structures we call now NAE.

I have described this many times, first perhaps here:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014…es-between-lenr-and-lenr/

However I know it well, you do not accept the existence of the enhanced heat release LENR+ process nad this mechanism with NAE born, working, dying in a really dynamic equilibrium. You are right, or I am right- the future will show it.

Comment -5

The existence and functionality of hydrotons is sin=mply a MUST if, I repeate-if- the nano-cracks are the NAE. I have to say that I have never read about something similar- outside NAE and LENR. For D+D the idea has, if not something similar

but a precedent with He formed in the F&P Cell- much discussed recently- but for H+H even in long chains nuclear reactions in such mild conditions? More proofs necessary, really!

Comment-6

Mea culpa- "many people, "long time"- I m not able now to quantify thse with numbers data of your book, for example. What was the duration of your most

longeval experiment? The absolute record is.. you know?

Comment -7

What you say is based on the idea that PdD at ,100 c working with deuterium and NiH working with light hydrogen at hundreds of degrees Celsius are very similar

use nanocracks as NAE, D+ D or H+H behave identically in Hydrotons.

For NiH the Lugano experiment s indicate different nuclear reaction or interactions.

Let's hope, you and I will be longeval enough to continue this dispute till the truth will be known, one LENR or more LENRs, LENR+ yes or no, NAE void or nano-matter and so on..?

An analogy and a few questions to Dewey, Jed and other supporters of the IH,

After one year of seemingly normal marriage, Irene-Helen has accused her husband of repeated rape, but only after he started an action of divorce.
    Irene-Helen has then described her husband as a monster,a summum of all evils so everybody and her aunt has asked her why she has married him or why she has not asked divorce 11 months ago?

IH people try to convince everybody that for them- IH- to win the litigation is a certainty they have terabytes of hard proofs for zero excess het, bad instruments, flawed measurements, no customer, no consumer, impossibilty to consume the claimed heat, fraud and conspiracy.
    And yet they need 60 days more to answer to the statements of JMP, Bass, Fabiani.
    So I ask, in your opinion what are the chances of IH to win?
    Just for your info, Irene-Helen's sory is based on a real case and the poor girl lost due mainly to delay in tyhe action.
    But analogy remains just an analogy, isn't it?

Dear Mr. SElfSustain,

Excellent opus I like it. However;
    a) all replicators get on;y additive heat excess, not multiplicative as Andrea Rossi, (no s.s.m.)

b) in tis stage it is much more important to define
    what we do NOT know (how, why we do not know it?_);

c) Such a Research Project cannot be managed professionally without a working hypothesis

d) what is necessary- more actionable parameters (I will explin)

I have only your old pesn email address - if you want cpllaborate with me - EGO OUT, EDITNMH. NiH EXIT please write me to
    [email protected]

best wishes,
    Peter

Anyway 3+1 documents (96 and 97-99) had been added to the Pacermonitor of the Miami court.
    perhaps they can add something to this stagnantly undecidable discussion As explaining the mystery of terabyting by IH in wild contrast with the kitschiness of the 27 Exhibits.

peter

(96 and 97-99)