Peter Gluck Verified User
  • Male
  • Member since Mar 29th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Peter Gluck

This is an illustration of the Preparata theory. Luca was a student of Giuliano Preparat a very influential great physicist, Fleischmann's friend..
    It happens I wrote about him yesterady in "history rhymes"
    The theory is marvelous but has not solved the problems of Cold Fusion
    despite a lot of work mainly in Italy. See my editorial.

Peter

Brian has tried first LiAlD4; this does not work. As you know (if you read Ego Out)
    both Piantelli and Hasdjichristos have stated that Nickel does not work at all
    with deuterium. This seems to be confirmed now In Hot Cat conditions too.
    You will see Brian's results with LiAlH4 soon.
    I have asked Parkhomov to do a comparison test with LiAlD4.

Peter

I think this is a very important discussion. I think the central issue is
    DIVERSITY- how many kinds of LENR phenomena exists?
    People who know everything about Pd D try to convince us that there exists
    only one basic phenomenon- Storms and his theory being one example.
    Cracks, hydroton and hydrogen isotopes. I was very much against the Storms theory from its embryonic stage and I have explained in my blog papers and in messages why.

I think PdD, NiH a la Piantelli, Warm Cats and Hyperion and Hot Cats- as e climb on the scale of temperatures are all different forms, with many stages.
    Mixing them does harm. THe field neeeds a great dosis of realism and awakening.
    Peter

Theorists- as everybody else can be quite special sometimes.
    I thaink each of the languages used here has an equivalent of:
    "to cherish a viper in one's bosom"
    Everybody, Rossi included has the right to believe the theory he thinks is the best.
    Tale a look to "lysenkoism" in Wikipedia or elsewhere.

It is good test for any theory in LENR:
    If it is 100% true, what then? What problems are solved by it?

Peter

Yes, some simple radioactivity measurement would be welcome, I thinkSo should I write about "Benoit" who works with quartz tubes and titanium hydride instead
    of LiAlH4 in the orienatation, explorations stage? Is this comme il faut?
    peter

thanks-what do you wish to tell?
    TiH3 is a great idea- despite the fact that it was so much about Li-6
    serving as source of neutrons for Ni; who knows what will Ti do
    Take care - as you perhaps know Piantelli has verified his process with many
    transition metals not only nickel and with Ti he has obtained stronger radioactivity. Just a possibility.
    If I write about you- you want to stay anonymous.
    Wish you great success,

Peter

It does not seem a reliable article. Interesting anyway, but I will not use it as a soure of information. Plus I would tranaslate thw titkeas "Obama bets on the miracle Rossi generator" The Gates gives money to palladium is on the first place
    when you Google-search for LENR so the author tried to write something even more popular. Obama vs Gates, who wins?

By the way, now seriously- have you info if Gates has indeed donated some $
    to ENEA specifically for LENR, just for the palladium based variant of it and how much?
    Usually organizations who get money from Gates and simila philantrops do not keep this secret but reveal the essential data.
    Peter

I will translate it this afternoon, I ask you to help me with the
    tables and images.
    The report 2 has added to 1 more experiments but as far I see no longer
    times yet.
    I have discovered a video about the lab also in Russian and very detailed and long at:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Much work to do,
    Peter

According to Murphy's Laws such troubles happen in the weekend. Probably an
    accountant has simply forgotten to pay a bill.
    DGT has honsestly presented its 2014 timeline; discussions with kibitzes have no high
    priority. Those colleagues having experience in D of R&D can easily imagine that the
    high energy density of the core of Hyperion R6 generates difficult problems.
    We have to import a few tons of empathy to our field.
    Peter